Doctor arrested for masturbation

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
7vhjbe.jpg

LOL....What a Tosser.

He must be a drag queen......since we know they are the main ones who do this kind of stuff

oh yea. those wankers do it on airplanes all the time. where was the stewardess? she didn't seem to miss serving the doc adrink or 6

"Ladies and gentlemen, please return your seatbacks, tray tables, and shlongs to their upright and throbbing position."

we need doctors in prison clinics. looks like some lucky state is getting a cheap one.
Inmates aren't allowed the liability of acting as a medical expert. You could put doctor House in prison and he wouldn't practice.

"Thank you for flying with Friction Airways. Please come again. And again and again and again."

Do you think the Doctor will lose his license or job ??
Not sure. Depends on how the case goes down. He'll for sure lose his job if he works for somebody. It's not really related to his license or ability to doctor. He might be a damn good one.

Last edited:
I was reading the linked article then, about half-way through, this comes up...

"The accused perv and his companion had earlier been “holding hands and cuddling with each other. They were asking each other ‘basic level’ questions such as, ‘What is your favorite color?’ which (the girl) found strange,” the affidavit says."

So, the girl found asking what her favorite color is 'strange' but holding hands and cuddling with a 33 year old man is somehow just fine? WTF? Where were her parents when all this hand holding and cuddling took place? I have questions about the whole story now.

Not sure. Depends on how the case goes down. He'll for sure lose his job if he works for somebody. It's not really related to his license or ability to doctor. He might be a damn good one.

I guess being a doctor is hard.

Forum List

Back