Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
Who's we? Are you a doctor involved with treating Covid patients?
Yes
Excellent! So you honestly don't think there was political motivation behind the backlash against hydroxychloroquine?

The problem with hydroxychloroquine is that it doesn't work.

The political motivation is from the right which continues to back trump.
Why are front line doctors saying it is?

Because they want their 15 minutes of fame and think Trump is more important than actual facts.

One of the doctors is a bona fide crackpot. Another has not seen a patient since 2018, and has spent his time trading in Bitcoin. Not sure about the others. But none have the training and credibility of the experts at the CDC.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
Yes
Excellent! So you honestly don't think there was political motivation behind the backlash against hydroxychloroquine?

LOL These frontlinedoctors...?

frontlinedoctors2.jpg

Yes

LOL These frontlinedoctors...?

View attachment 368393
Corn pop rubs my legs lol

I found video of Faun

Have you read about this crackpot, Dr. Stella Emmanuel??
Keep your racism down

Oh, so now you are following the democrat's playbook? Can't say anything about people of color without being a racist?

Dr. Emmanuel believes that gynecological problems stem from having dream sex with demons. She believes the governments of the world have been taken over by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans. And she believes vaccines are dangerous because they contain alien DNA.

That is why I call her a crackpot. And you want to take HER medical advice?

Update! Another example of the caliber of people pushing hydroxychloroquine.

This sums it up perfectly ... from your link ...

In short, Trump, the supposed leader of the free world, has abandoned science and is taking medical advice from a charlatan who claims disease is caused by having sex with demons, that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments, that scientists are creating a vaccine to stop people from being religious, and that the U.S. government is being run in part by lizard people.

I found video of Faun

Have you read about this crackpot, Dr. Stella Emmanuel??
Keep your racism down

Oh, so now you are following the democrat's playbook? Can't say anything about people of color without being a racist?

Dr. Emmanuel believes that gynecological problems stem from having dream sex with demons. She believes the governments of the world have been taken over by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans. And she believes vaccines are dangerous because they contain alien DNA.

That is why I call her a crackpot. And you want to take HER medical advice?
What does that have to do with her patients Improving because of the great drug Donald Trump discovered

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
I'm brave enough not to take the ridiculous advice from a charlatan who thinks "disease is caused by having sex with demons, that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments, that scientists are creating a vaccine to stop people from being religious, and that the U.S. government is being run in part by lizard people."

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Ever??

In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.

Yes

Attention
So the patients are fake? Lol
Have you seen evidence they're real?

Yes

Attention
Have you?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
I'm brave enough not to take the ridiculous advice from a charlatan who thinks "disease is caused by having sex with demons, that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments, that scientists are creating a vaccine to stop people from being religious, and that the U.S. government is being run in part by lizard people."

Nonresponsive -
Once again Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly ?

Yes

Incorrect.

It has been proven safe and effective if used before patients enter a clinical setting.

". . . Additional notes

The early treatment of patients as soon as the first typical symptoms appear and even without a PCR test is essential to prevent progression of the disease. Zinc, HCQ and quercetin may also be used prophylactically for people at high risk or high exposure (e.g. for health care workers).

In contrast, isolating infected high-risk patients at home and without early treatment until they develop serious respiratory problems, as often happened during lockdowns, may be detrimental.

The alleged or actual negative results with hydroxychloroquine in some studies were based on delayed use (intensive care patients), excessive doses (up to 2400mg per day), manipulated data sets (the Surgisphere scandal), or ignored contraindications (e.g., favism or heart problems).

Early treatment based on the above protocol is intended to avoid hospitalization. If hospitalization nevertheless becomes necessary, experienced ICU doctors recommend avoiding invasive ventilation (intubation) whenever possible and using oxygen therapy (HFNC) instead.

It is conceivable that the above treatment protocol, which is simple, safe and inexpensive, could render more complex medications, vaccinations, and other measures largely obsolete.

Background

The fact that HCQ is effective against infections with SARS coronaviruses was already established in 2005 in the course of the SARS 1 epidemic. That zinc blocks the RNA replication of coronaviruses was discovered in 2010 by Ralph Baric, one of the world’s leading SARS virologists. That HCQ supports the cellular uptake of zinc was discovered in 2014 in the context of cancer research. That the flavonoid quercetin also supports the cellular uptake of zinc was also discovered in 2014.

References

General

Zinc

• Study: Effect of Zinc Salts on Respiratory Syncytial Virus Replication (Suara & Crowe, AAC, 2004)
  • Study: Zinc Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity In Vitro and Zinc Ionophores Block the Replication of These Viruses in Cell Culture (Velthuis et al, PLOS Path, 2010)
  • Study: Zinc for the common cold (Cochrane Systematic Review, 2013)
  • Study: Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients (Carlucci et al., MedRxiv, May 2020)
  • Review: Does zinc supplementation enhance the clinical efficacy of chloroquine/ hydroxychloroquine to win today’s battle against COVID-19? (Derwand & Scholz, MH, 2020)
  • Review: Zinc supplementation to improve treatment outcomes among children diagnosed with respiratory infections (WHO, Technical Report, 2011)
  • Article: Can Zinc Lozenges Help with Coronavirus Infections? (McGill University, March 2020)

Hydroxychloroquine

• Studies: Overview of more than 50 international HCQ studies (C19Study.com)
  • Study: Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread (Vincent et al., Virology Journal, 2005)
  • Study: Chloroquine Is a Zinc Ionophore (Xue et al, PLOS One, 2014)
  • Study: Physicians work out treatment guidelines for coronavirus (Korean Biomedical Review, February 2020)
  • Study: Expert consensus on chloroquine phosphate for the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia (Guangdong Health Commission, February 2020)
  • Study: Clinical Efficacy of Chloroquine derivatives in COVID-19 Infection: Comparative meta-analysis between the Big data and the real world (Million et al, NMNI, June 2020)
  • Study: Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Combination in Patients Hospitalized with COVID-19 (Arshad et al, Int. Journal of Infect. Diseases, July 2020)
  • Study: COVID-19 Outpatients – Early Risk-Stratified Treatment with Zinc Plus Low Dose Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin (Scholz et al., Preprints, July 2020)
  • Protocol: Advisory on the use of HCQ as prophylaxis for SARS-CoV-2 infection (Indian Council of Medical Research, March 2020)
  • Article: Using Hydroxychloroquine and Other Drugs to Fight Pandemic (Yale School of Medicine)
  • Article: Moroccan Scientist: Morocco’s Chloroquine Success Reveals European Failures (Morocco World News, June 2020) Zemmouri believes 78% of Europe’s coronavirus-related deaths could have been avoided if European states had mirrored Morocco’s chloroquine strategy.
  • Article (IT): Covid: none of my patients are dead, and only 5% had to be hospitalized (Italia Oggi, June 2020) Dr. Cavanna treated the affected by the virus by intervening promptly and at home.

Quercetin

• Study: Small molecules blocking the entry of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus into host cells (Ling Yi et al., Journal of Virology, 2004)
  • Study: Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model (Dabbagh et al., JAFC, 2014)
  • Study: Quercetin as an Antiviral Agent Inhibits Influenza A Virus Entry (Wu et al, Viruses, 2016)
  • Study: Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (Biancatelli et al, Front. in Immun., June 2020)
  • Report: EVMS Critical Care Covid-19 Management Protocol (Paul Marik, MD, June 2020)

Heparin

• Commentary: The versatile heparin in COVID‐19 (Thachil, JTH, April 2020)
  • Study: Anticoagulant Treatment Is Associated With Decreased Mortality in Severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 Patients With Coagulopathy (Tang et al, JTH, May 2020)
  • Study: Autopsy Findings and Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With COVID-19 (Wichmann et al., Annals of Internal Medicine, May 2020)
  • Article: Anticoagulation Guidance Emerging for Severe COVID-19 (Medpage Today)
See also

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

You are stupid enough to think that imbeciles are the ones looking for a bubble excepted cure?
Hell, you may actually be right there.
Know your audience!

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
Your source is highly questionable

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based
    on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.
This is pure classic propaganda . I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you know what propaganda is. But just in case, it is filtered information that contains elements of truth but omits important information and viewpoints that undermine the message that the perpetrator wants to get across. If they were honest reporters that would have presented all sides of the issue such as this:

The sense of most of my colleagues is that hydroxychloroquine is useless,” said Otto Yang, an infectious disease specialist at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, California.

Hydroxychloroquine works against all kinds of viruses in a test tube, including the flu, HIV, chikungunya and dengue, he said. But that effectiveness does not seem to translate to people – either to reduce illness or, in at least one flu trial, to prevent it.
Furthermore

“In clinical trials against all of those, it completely failed. I don’t see any reason that it’s going to be different for this virus,” he said. “We need to move on.”

The decision to take any drug requires considering both the risks and benefits. In this case, doctors said, using hydroxychloroquine to treat – or attempt to prevent illness – may be substantially worse than doing nothing.

And

Hydroxychloroquine can cause dangerous heart rhythm abnormalities. On April 24, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned against its use outside a hospital setting or clinical trial: “Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have not been shown to be safe and effective for treating or preventing COVID-19.”

Why do you people push this dishonest crap? Is it because you are a Trump ass kisser? Is it because you want people to resume their lives thinking that there is a cure? Is it because to have to be contrary and oppose anything that you perceive as other than conservative? Is it because you don't like being told to wear a mask and social distance your self? What the fuck is it??
so is your ability to make a rational argument,,,

YOU made no argument at all and simply dismissed the mountain of evidence, facts and debunking he posted.

Classic emotional and fact free response and then you accuse PP of doing what you’re doing -failing to make a rational argument.

So she’s lying!? Huh

Seems she is ... she said the drug is blocked by the government. So how did Dr. Stella Strange use it? Was she breaking the law?

Yes

Attention

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
Your source is highly questionable

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based
    on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to use of poor sources, misleading loaded language and three failed fact checks.
This is pure classic propaganda . I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you know what propaganda is. But just in case, it is filtered information that contains elements of truth but omits important information and viewpoints that undermine the message that the perpetrator wants to get across. If they were honest reporters that would have presented all sides of the issue such as this:

The sense of most of my colleagues is that hydroxychloroquine is useless,” said Otto Yang, an infectious disease specialist at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, California.

Hydroxychloroquine works against all kinds of viruses in a test tube, including the flu, HIV, chikungunya and dengue, he said. But that effectiveness does not seem to translate to people – either to reduce illness or, in at least one flu trial, to prevent it.
Furthermore

“In clinical trials against all of those, it completely failed. I don’t see any reason that it’s going to be different for this virus,” he said. “We need to move on.”

The decision to take any drug requires considering both the risks and benefits. In this case, doctors said, using hydroxychloroquine to treat – or attempt to prevent illness – may be substantially worse than doing nothing.

And

Hydroxychloroquine can cause dangerous heart rhythm abnormalities. On April 24, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned against its use outside a hospital setting or clinical trial: “Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have not been shown to be safe and effective for treating or preventing COVID-19.”

Why do you people push this dishonest crap? Is it because you are a Trump ass kisser? Is it because you want people to resume their lives thinking that there is a cure? Is it because to have to be contrary and oppose anything that you perceive as other than conservative? Is it because you don't like being told to wear a mask and social distance your self? What the fuck is it??
so is your ability to make a rational argument,,,

YOU made no argument at all and simply dismissed the mountain of evidence, facts and debunking he posted.

Classic emotional and fact free response and then you accuse PP of doing what you’re doing -failing to make a rational argument.

So she’s lying!? Huh

Seems she is ... she said the drug is blocked by the government. So how did Dr. Stella Strange use it? Was she breaking the law?

Ask her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back