Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who and where are these droves? How many are in a drove?
Oodle
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
because they are evil pricks that can only get their point across by lying,,,which is no point at all

Once again, on what evidence are you calling these people “liars”? Conservatives always assume because they lie all of the time, liberals do too.

Liberals don’t need to lie about their aims or their policies. No Democrat has EVER crashed the economy, throwing tens of millions out of work, or caused them to lose their homes. 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done just that.

Trump is the worst of all of them, but here you are lying through your teeth about what a great job he’s doing.

I suppose if your goal is to destroy the USA, you’d want to keep Trump in office, but at this point the idea that Democrats could do more harm to the country than Trump already has, is laughable.
President Trump crashed the economy all by himself? Is that what you are trying to sell? Have you heard of that virus China unleashed on the world? Do you think that might have something to do our economy taking a big hit?

President Trump built the greatest economy in the history of history.
It took a pandemic to slow it down.
You mean he did not rec k Obama's recovery and it only cost two trillion dollars in debt LOL. Everything you know is crap propaganda. meanwhile Trump's video has been thrown off social media for being crap fake news.BBC.com › news
Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on ...
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
ImageHuffPost › entry › trump-covid...
Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Trump has video he shared of doctor wrongly saying hydroxychloroquine can ...
Prove he’s fking wrong piss- ant

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Ever??

In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.
The liberals are now going after a Black Doctor. Do black lives matter?

Did she get dead by a white cop?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
And again, the only one bringing up race -- is you, ya flaming racist.
You brought up witchcraft because she’s from Africa..

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
why???
He’s racist and a demofk kkker

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
totally fake news, the video has been deleted by social media as pure crap. Doctors have proven now that it doesn't work
BBC.com › news
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Yup 6,000 doctors are lying lol
No just your ridiculous garbage hateful stupid propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Not to worry the orange clown is also a brainwashed functional moron.

Who and where are these droves? How many are in a drove?
Oodle
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
because they are evil pricks that can only get their point across by lying,,,which is no point at all

Once again, on what evidence are you calling these people “liars”? Conservatives always assume because they lie all of the time, liberals do too.

Liberals don’t need to lie about their aims or their policies. No Democrat has EVER crashed the economy, throwing tens of millions out of work, or caused them to lose their homes. 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done just that.

Trump is the worst of all of them, but here you are lying through your teeth about what a great job he’s doing.

I suppose if your goal is to destroy the USA, you’d want to keep Trump in office, but at this point the idea that Democrats could do more harm to the country than Trump already has, is laughable.
President Trump crashed the economy all by himself? Is that what you are trying to sell? Have you heard of that virus China unleashed on the world? Do you think that might have something to do our economy taking a big hit?

President Trump built the greatest economy in the history of history.
It took a pandemic to slow it down.
You mean he did not rec k Obama's recovery and it only cost two trillion dollars in debt LOL. Everything you know is crap propaganda. meanwhile Trump's video has been thrown off social media for being crap fake news.BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Prove he’s fking wrong piss- ant
I just did. Brainwashed functional moron. Even social media has deleted this ridiculous garbage...

Last edited:
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
totally fake news, the video has been deleted by social media as pure crap. Doctors have proven now that it doesn't work
BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk
No just your ridiculous garbage hateful stupid propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Not to worry the orange clown is also a brainwashed functional moron.
Huh?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
why???
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
why???
He’s racist and a demofk kkker
^^^ an idiot giving a reach-around to a friend.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
why???
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Just stop attacking black woman..

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Huh?

Costa Rican COVID treatment gives not a clue to what it is. Otherwise one could look at the chemistry and compare some things, the way that wiki shows the structure of hydroxychloroquine.

Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine
Totally fake news like all your crap. Even social media has deleted these things.BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk

Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine
Totally fake news like all your crap. Even social media has deleted these things.BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk
So you are standing by left wing sites silencing a black doctor? Seriously? Am I in the twilight zone

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.

ImageDaily Mail › uk
So you are standing by left wing sites silencing a black doctor? Seriously? Am I in the twilight zone

The color of her skin is irrelevant. That she believes illnesses can be caused by dream sex with demons shows she is not a credible, scientific doctor.

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?

ImageDaily Mail › uk

The color of her skin is irrelevant. That she believes illnesses can be caused by dream sex with demons shows she is not a credible, scientific doctor.
You can argue her demon sex all you want but can you argue the fact that her patients were cured by hydroxyC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back