Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump crashed the economy all by himself? Is that what you are trying to sell? Have you heard of that virus China unleashed on the world? Do you think that might have something to do our economy taking a big hit?
Has we acted fast, instead of wasting months denying the virus would be a problem, we would have been prepared for it's initial onslaught.

Then Trump pushing states to re-open too soon, caused another run on the hospitals. Trump wanted everybody back in church for Easter. He wants all the kids back in school by september.

Example after example of reckless behavior, that does more harm to the economy, than just waiting until it was under control.

[
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
Who's we? Are you a doctor involved with treating Covid patients?
Yes
Excellent! So you honestly don't think there was political motivation behind the backlash against hydroxychloroquine?
Not from medical professionals. The media always dials it up to 11, but that’s the nature of cable news. Trump should not have been making such outlandish statements about hydroxychloroquine when he did, which prompted the backlash (which was proper in its basis but excessive in its application).

The CDC ended their prospective randomized trial early because of lack of effectiveness. That wasn’t political.
If it wasn't political then why did the CDC and the WHO give up so quickly on their trials when a random walk through the internet yields many trials with positive results?
Because the CDC doesn’t do random walk through of the internet in order to draw its conclusion.

They had enrolled 470 patients and it was called at their 4th interim analysis.
No one would expect the CDC to draw a conclusion based on a random walk of several studies. But in light of multiple studies showing positive results, that at a minimum should have driven the CDC to try and replicate the positive results rather than abruptly abandon the trial. That to me smacks of political motivation and not the scientific method.
Actually what the NIH (not CDC actually) did was exactly what scientific method would have you do.

The initial studies were all retrospective and observational, which is not very strong evidence. Still, it’s strong enough to warrant a prospective randomized controlled trial which gives you must stronger evidence. The randomized controlled trial didn’t show any real benefit so it was stopped.

This actually happens all the time. Low quality studies show one thing, then they do the high quality stuff and the results change.
Based on the CDC's track record of being incorrect on several aspects of COVID-19, I wouldn't assume the CDC studies of being any higher quality than the smaller studies that produced positive test results. It may have also been arrogance on the CDC's part as well as political motivation. Neither serves the people very well.
Retrospective observational studies are always going to be lower quality than prospective randomized trials.

Guess which ones have the positive results that you’re referring to?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Ever??

In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.
how???

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
because they are evil pricks that can only get their point across by lying,,,which is no point at all

Once again, on what evidence are you calling these people “liars”? Conservatives always assume because they lie all of the time, liberals do too.

Liberals don’t need to lie about their aims or their policies. No Democrat has EVER crashed the economy, throwing tens of millions out of work, or caused them to lose their homes. 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done just that.

Trump is the worst of all of them, but here you are lying through your teeth about what a great job he’s doing.

I suppose if your goal is to destroy the USA, you’d want to keep Trump in office, but at this point the idea that Democrats could do more harm to the country than Trump already has, is laughable.

Bizzaro world for sure

President Trump crashed the economy all by himself? Is that what you are trying to sell? Have you heard of that virus China unleashed on the world? Do you think that might have something to do our economy taking a big hit?
Has we acted fast, instead of wasting months denying the virus would be a problem, we would have been prepared for it's initial onslaught.

Then Trump pushing states to re-open too soon, caused another run on the hospitals. Trump wanted everybody back in church for Easter. He wants all the kids back in school by september.

Example after example of reckless behavior, that does more harm to the economy, than just waiting until it was under control.
Again in your mind this was all Trump Trump Trump? Did we not have Fauci and the rest of the medical team early on telling us it's no biggee, don't wear a mask, they might even be bad for you? We had the Democratic Party leader Nancy Pelosi inviting us all to China town to try the delicious bat wings. You have a terrible memory.

Who and where are these droves? How many are in a drove?
Oodle
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Also, Why is it so important to Faun and Colvax than innocent people die needlessly?
because they are evil pricks that can only get their point across by lying,,,which is no point at all

Once again, on what evidence are you calling these people “liars”? Conservatives always assume because they lie all of the time, liberals do too.

Liberals don’t need to lie about their aims or their policies. No Democrat has EVER crashed the economy, throwing tens of millions out of work, or caused them to lose their homes. 3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have done just that.

Trump is the worst of all of them, but here you are lying through your teeth about what a great job he’s doing.

I suppose if your goal is to destroy the USA, you’d want to keep Trump in office, but at this point the idea that Democrats could do more harm to the country than Trump already has, is laughable.

President Trump built the greatest economy in the history of history.
It took a pandemic to slow it down.

Again in your mind this was all Trump Trump Trump? Did we not have Fauci and the rest of the medical team early on telling us it's no biggee, don't wear a mask, they might even be bad for you? We had the Democratic Party leader Nancy Pelosi inviting us all to China town to try the delicious bat wings. You have a terrible memory.

You’re quoting Fauci from January and Pelosi from February but it was Trump that resisted taking it seriously until March.

You’re quoting Fauci from January and Pelosi from February but it was Trump that resisted taking it seriously until March.
cant help yourself can you,,,lie lie lie

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
Who's we? Are you a doctor involved with treating Covid patients?
Yes
Excellent! So you honestly don't think there was political motivation behind the backlash against hydroxychloroquine?

The problem with hydroxychloroquine is that it doesn't work.

The political motivation is from the right which continues to back trump.
Why are front line doctors saying it is?
LOL These frontlinedoctors...?

View attachment 368393
Corn pop rubs my legs lol
Can you kindly keep your fetishes to yourself?
That’s a quote from joe biden lol
No, it's not. He never said corn pop rubs his legs. Why are you trolling your own thread now with your bizarre fetishes.
Are you sure? Who rubbed his blonde hairy legs again?

You don’t know what you’re talking about but you love to pretend.

youre projecting again,,,

you just did what you accuse me of doing,,,

Nope
That's a lie.
It's crazy just how uninformed those who follow the Fake News MSM are ....
The actual studies continue to contradict breightbart's desire to have the orange turd be correct for once.
why do you feel your link somehow trump's the OP link? 6000 vs 504. not even fking close. go eat some bat shit.

It may help when you are on a ventilator but not before they say now. Try and keep up
you obviously didn't read the link in the OP. and yet you comment. you are now a waste of everyone's time in this thread. bye.
this is totally fake news, brainwashed functional moron. Facebook Instagram etcetera have deleted it and thrown Trump jr. Off.. everything you know is wrong how many times does it have to be proved. Turns out it is been proven that this crap does not work. Try real news, it's pretty hard to avoid it actually. Dumbass

You really don’t contribute anything to discussion. You can’t even bother to read the articles you demand that I respond to.

It’s like you want me to read things to explain it to you.

It may help when you are on a ventilator but not before they say now. Try and keep up
you obviously didn't read the link in the OP. and yet you comment. you are now a waste of everyone's time in this thread. bye.
wrong as always.BBC.com › news
Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on ...
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
ImageHuffPost › entry › trump-covid...
Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Trump has video he shared of doctor wrongly saying hydroxychloroquine can ...

You really don’t contribute anything to discussion. You can’t even bother to read the articles you demand that I respond to.

It’s like you want me to read things to explain it to you.
when did I say I didnt read it???

Who and where are these droves? How many are in a drove?
Oodle
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

President Trump built the greatest economy in the history of history.
It took a pandemic to slow it down.
You mean he did not rec k Obama's recovery and it only cost two trillion dollars in debt LOL. Everything you know is crap propaganda. meanwhile Trump's video has been thrown off social media for being crap fake news.BBC.com › news
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
totally fake news, the video has been deleted by social media as pure crap. Doctors have proven now that it doesn't work
BBC.com › news
ImageDaily Mail › uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back