Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.
The liberals are now going after a Black Doctor. Do black lives matter?
And again, the only one bringing up race -- is you, ya flaming racist.
You brought up witchcraft because she’s from Africa..
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Just stop attacking black woman..
Why? She's not normal. Has absolutely nothing to do with her being black and everything to do with her believing there are reptilians in our government, believing women are contracting illnesses for having sex with demons in their sleep, and believing alien DNA is used in medicine.
Is that weirder than believing there are 47 genders? That homosexuality is natural as well as cross-dressing/trans-genderism? Two plus two = 5 if it is reached by consensus? The slow push towards normalizing pedophilia?
That last one I am sure you can appreciate, lil faun....

Her beliefs are not any more bizarre than those of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.
Yes, weirder than that, especially since much of that exists only in your demented head. I don't expect a freakazoid conspiracy nut like to understand.

Your leftard freakazoid pals tout every single of of those I brought up, ya queer-bait, racist pervert.
LOL

Your ongoing dementia is observed and laughed at, delusional dale.

Nah man, it's all true. Primarily you don't think BLM. It's worse because she's a she so gets no PROG-respect, and her views are inconsistent with your religion.

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol
She is a lunatic who passes herself off as a doctor and happens to be black
Why are you attacking her!? She’s board certified. Do people have a right to listen to board-certified doctors to give an outtake?

Any person who steps into the public arena, after claiming that gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons, or that vaccines are using alien DNA, will get attacked, mocked, and laughed at. There are already some hilarious memes out there. It is not because she is black. It is because she is crazy as a loon.

People have a right to listen to anyone they want.
So you’re going to continue the attack on the black doctor.. You can argue with her questionable lifestyle but if you can’t argue the point maybe you should just go take a hike loser

Yes, we are going to continue to attack unqualified, untrained and inexperienced people who are spreading misinformation, lies and conspiracy theories on behalf of the Presidents’ misguided belief that he can force people to send their children back to school in the midst of a raging pandemic.

How long did it take for a baseball team to shut down? Two games. 19 infections. And these are multi million dollar operations with fit and healthy professional athletes with all of the resources money can buy. Not cash strapped public schools or for-profit private schools where cost cutting is king.

Trump thinks he can keep killing Americans with impunity until a vaccine is found. While we’re waiting for that, the loss of three or four hundred thousand Americans isn’t too high a price to pay.

Nah man, it's all true. Primarily you don't think BLM. It's worse because she's a she and gets no respect and her views are inconsistent with your religion.
^^^ Another delusional freak who thinks his hallucinations are reality.

I already specified the reasons and none match your list of nonsense.

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Nah man, it's all true. Primarily you don't think BLM. It's worse because she's a she and gets no respect and her views are inconsistent with your religion.
^^^ Another delusional freak who thinks his hallucinations are reality.

I already specified the reasons and none match your list of nonsense.

It's always entertaining to hear a PROG-project delusional.

blob:https://www.facebook.com/34bc0886-0f8f-4c3e-b0fc-8d14603e0f73
LOLOL

A rightard stretches its might wit to its extreme ends ... and comes up with ... I know you are but what am I?

:abgg2q.jpg:

If you're incapable of arguing what people actually post, as opposed to arguing with the voices in your head which is what you're doing, then you're also batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

View attachment 368236

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

View attachment 368236

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

View attachment 368236

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

You are the idiot. Not us.

Hydroxychloroquine, saves lifes.

Live in ignorance, that's your choice.

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol
Why are you attacking her!? She’s board certified. Do people have a right to listen to board-certified doctors to give an outtake?

Any person who steps into the public arena, after claiming that gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons, or that vaccines are using alien DNA, will get attacked, mocked, and laughed at. There are already some hilarious memes out there. It is not because she is black. It is because she is crazy as a loon.

So you’re going to continue the attack on the black doctor.. You can argue with her questionable lifestyle but if you can’t argue the point maybe you should just go take a hike loser

Yes, we are going to continue to attack unqualified, untrained and inexperienced people who are spreading misinformation, lies and conspiracy theories on behalf of the Presidents’ misguided belief that he can force people to send their children back to school in the midst of a raging pandemic.

How long did it take for a baseball team to shut down? Two games. 19 infections. And these are multi million dollar operations with fit and healthy professional athletes with all of the resources money can buy. Not cash strapped public schools or for-profit private schools where cost cutting is king.

Trump thinks he can keep killing Americans with impunity until a vaccine is found. While we’re waiting for that, the loss of three or four hundred thousand Americans isn’t too high a price to pay.

Dragonklunt, testing positive is not the same thing as being sick with it, you blithering idiot. For 98.99 percent, covid is no worse than the seasonal flu, ya stupid bitch.

View attachment 368236

Talk about utter bullshit and delusions? That post is chalk full of both! LMAO!!

Her "lifestyle" is blaming diseases on demons. And none of her cures have been proven to be due to the drugs she is spouting so much about. 99% of people with covid-19 get better.
It works for here and the Dozen or so doctors that spoke up.

And other double-blind studies and peer reviewed studies showed it can be dangerous for some, and ineffective for most.

You are fake news.

Feel free to point out what I said that is fake news.

Your sentence.

That there are double-blind, peer reviewed studies that show the drug can be dangerous for some and ineffective for most?

That is called actual science. You know, as opposed to simply making claims without evidence.

Given the fake "positive" test results, false death reports blaming Covid-19? Let's just say that I put no trust in "peer review" studies paid for by big pharma. Wait for the Gates vaccine and get the yearly booster. I will choose Hydroxychloroquine and avoid all the shit like aborted fetus and DNA along with aluminum and mercury based preservatives.

We don’t give a rat’s ass what you think Dale. L

View attachment 368236

Why does every institution which has tried to study the drug abruptly cancelled the studies because the results were so dire? Staff at VA hospitals refused to continue its use and then invoke whistleblower protections to report the death rates.

How many people is Donald Trump going to be allowed to kill before you stop rationalizing these deaths as a Democratic plot to destroy America?

Her "lifestyle" is blaming diseases on demons. And none of her cures have been proven to be due to the drugs she is spouting so much about. 99% of people with covid-19 get better.
It works for here and the Dozen or so doctors that spoke up.

And other double-blind studies and peer reviewed studies showed it can be dangerous for some, and ineffective for most.

You are fake news.

Feel free to point out what I said that is fake news.

Your sentence.

That there are double-blind, peer reviewed studies that show the drug can be dangerous for some and ineffective for most?

That is called actual science. You know, as opposed to simply making claims without evidence.

Given the fake "positive" test results, false death reports blaming Covid-19? Let's just say that I put no trust in "peer review" studies paid for by big pharma. Wait for the Gates vaccine and get the yearly booster. I will choose Hydroxychloroquine and avoid all the shit like aborted fetus and DNA along with aluminum and mercury based preservatives.

We don’t give a rat’s ass what you think Dale. L

View attachment 368236

Why does every institution which has tried to study the drug abruptly cancelled the studies because the results were so dire? Staff at VA hospitals refused to continue its use and then invoke whistleblower protections to report the death rates.

How many people is Donald Trump going to be allowed to kill before you stop rationalizing these deaths as a Democratic plot to destroy America?

STFU, you disgusting pile of shit. It was leftard govenors that were putting covid patients in with the elderly, ya disgusting sub-human POS.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.
The liberals are now going after a Black Doctor. Do black lives matter?
And again, the only one bringing up race -- is you, ya flaming racist.
You brought up witchcraft because she’s from Africa..
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Just stop attacking black woman..
Why? She's not normal. Has absolutely nothing to do with her being black and everything to do with her believing there are reptilians in our government, believing women are contracting illnesses for having sex with demons in their sleep, and believing alien DNA is used in medicine.
Is that weirder than believing there are 47 genders? That homosexuality is natural as well as cross-dressing/trans-genderism? Two plus two = 5 if it is reached by consensus? The slow push towards normalizing pedophilia?
That last one I am sure you can appreciate, lil faun....

Her beliefs are not any more bizarre than those of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.
Yes, weirder than that, especially since much of that exists only in your demented head. I don't expect a freakazoid conspiracy nut like to understand.

Your leftard freakazoid pals tout every single of of those I brought up, ya queer-bait, racist pervert.
:71: This just has to involve chem trails.

View attachment 368236

"What an amazing woman!" With demon sex and aliens! Your orange god just loves her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back