Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

Look at you! Posting links to research like a big boy!

Now this, for future reference, is an actual argument. Much more effective than the "you are attacking her because she is black" nonsense you were apparently copying from the leftists.

You’re the one attacking what she said you’re attacking a board-certified African-American doctor

Yes, I am. Any medical doctor who believes that demons cause illness deserves to be mocked and ridiculed. I stand by that.

But I absolutely reject your claim that I am attacking her because of her race.

So you can’t argue about her findings of the life-saving drug Trump discovered? You’re just attacking her personal views , of the voodoo that she practices in her culture.. Interesting

The link you posted suggests more studies on the effectiveness of the drug. I never said the drug didn't work. I questioned using her as anything more than a laughable example of rushing to put people in front of a camera.

As for cultural practices, does that include her claims that alien dna is being used in medical research? Or her claim that governments have been infiltrated by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans?

If her cultural practices include preaching that dream sex with demons causes gynecological illnesses, it shows her medical knowledge to be tainted. It is that simple. Ovarian cysts, endometriosis and other problems women have can be serious.

OK you’re just gonna continue to troll the black women.. troll somewhere else racist

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.

She ignored medical training treating Covid ? Link?

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
And the attack continues! But still a empty argument.. poor democrats

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut

The story is a LIE

Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine
Totally fake news like all your crap. Even social media has deleted these things.BBC.com › news
Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on ...
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
ImageHuffPost › entry › trump-covid...
Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Trump has video he shared of doctor wrongly saying hydroxychloroquine can ...
So you are standing by left wing sites silencing a black doctor? Seriously? Am I in the twilight zone

The color of her skin is irrelevant. That she believes illnesses can be caused by dream sex with demons shows she is not a credible, scientific doctor.
color never matters in any situation, yet here we are. Now, she claimed to cure 350 patients, 100% of them. can you prove her wrong. that's all.

She is a lunatic who passes herself off as a doctor and happens to be black
Why are you attacking her!? She’s board certified. Do people have a right to listen to board-certified doctors to give an outtake?

Any person who steps into the public arena, after claiming that gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons, or that vaccines are using alien DNA, will get attacked, mocked, and laughed at. There are already some hilarious memes out there. It is not because she is black. It is because she is crazy as a loon.

People have a right to listen to anyone they want.
or you can stick to the OP and discuss the 350 patients. Can you do that?

Why are you attacking her!? She’s board certified. Do people have a right to listen to board-certified doctors to give an outtake?

Any person who steps into the public arena, after claiming that gynecological problems are caused by dream sex with demons, or that vaccines are using alien DNA, will get attacked, mocked, and laughed at. There are already some hilarious memes out there. It is not because she is black. It is because she is crazy as a loon.

So you’re going to continue the attack on the black doctor.. You can argue with her questionable lifestyle but if you can’t argue the point maybe you should just go take a hike loser

Her "lifestyle" is blaming diseases on demons. And none of her cures have been proven to be due to the drugs she is spouting so much about. 99% of people with covid-19 get better.
It works for here and the Dozen or so doctors that spoke up.

And one of the other doctors in that group has not seen a patient since 2018. But he is there talking about it too.
you should go talk to him. shame on him. Maybe he was part of a study. weren't his patients. my you all have no logistical skills at all.

So you’re going to continue the attack on the black doctor.. You can argue with her questionable lifestyle but if you can’t argue the point maybe you should just go take a hike loser

Her "lifestyle" is blaming diseases on demons. And none of her cures have been proven to be due to the drugs she is spouting so much about. 99% of people with covid-19 get better.
It works for here and the Dozen or so doctors that spoke up.
all he has to do is prove she didn't. then I'll listen to him. otherwise he's just another mouse looking for cheese.

Attack character vs evidence. I'm still laughing.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Yep maybe she has cured hundreds with demon sperm.

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
no, she's cured 350 patients using a known malaria drug. 100%. and what?
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,
I need not prove a negative. I accept your surrender.
how would you like him to prove her claims???

your question is just as dumb if not dumber,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Are you ever not a mindlessly squawking parrot?

Ever??
so you want us to get medical records of hundreds of people we dont know???

like I said your question was just dumb and a deflection,,,
In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Why is it so important to you that people do not take this drug and live?
Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.
no one claimed it a cure,,,

Si'
^^^ another idiot who's not paying attention.
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
Or remain clueless. Your choice.
The liberals are now going after a Black Doctor. Do black lives matter?
And again, the only one bringing up race -- is you, ya flaming racist.
You brought up witchcraft because she’s from Africa..
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Just stop attacking black woman..
Why? She's not normal. Has absolutely nothing to do with her being black and everything to do with her believing there are reptilians in our government, believing women are contracting illnesses for having sex with demons in their sleep, and believing alien DNA is used in medicine.
Is that weirder than believing there are 47 genders? That homosexuality is natural as well as cross-dressing/trans-genderism? Two plus two = 5 if it is reached by consensus? The slow push towards normalizing pedophilia?
That last one I am sure you can appreciate, lil faun....

Her beliefs are not any more bizarre than those of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.
Dale, Fk an A dude. Nice work. Yeah, how about all these racist demofks who think there's more gender than man and woman. hahahahahahaha, Guess that keeps them in that hypocrisy drawer they sleep in.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Maybe Simone Gold the other doctor saved hundreds at a hospital she says she works at but left there over a year ago.
Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Imbecile, if she did as she claimed, there would be medical records. So yes, if it's true, it can be proven.

Ever??

In other words, you merely accept her outrageous claim simply because she said it and you like hearing it. You like the way it feelz. That's kind of how my kids felt about the tooth fairy when they were little. Thanks for unwittingly admitting you have the mind of a 6 year old.
why are you so focused on her when there are hundreds of doctors making the same claim???

Really??? Where. Where are these peer reviewed studies that say the drug works on Covid?

Covid is a virus. Malaria, the drug it was designed for, is a bacteria. Lupus, another drug it’s used to treat, is an autoimmune disorder.

Hydroxycloroquine has NEVER been used successfully in the treatment of ANY virus, and was tried on both SARS and MERS.

Because it's not the cure. And if imbeciles fool themselves into believing it is, they won't look for the actual cure.

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
Seriously? You don't know how to follow a thread? Look at the poster I replied to, for a clue.
why???
LOLOL

Uh, no, ya flaiming racist. I said nothing about witchcraft or Africa. That you feel the need to lie like that to cover for your own unabashed racism reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Why? She's not normal. Has absolutely nothing to do with her being black and everything to do with her believing there are reptilians in our government, believing women are contracting illnesses for having sex with demons in their sleep, and believing alien DNA is used in medicine.
Is that weirder than believing there are 47 genders? That homosexuality is natural as well as cross-dressing/trans-genderism? Two plus two = 5 if it is reached by consensus? The slow push towards normalizing pedophilia?

Her beliefs are not any more bizarre than those of the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.
Yes, weirder than that, especially since much of that exists only in your demented head. I don't expect a freakazoid conspiracy nut like to understand.

Your leftard freakazoid pals tout every single of of those I brought up, ya queer-bait, racist pervert.
:71: This just has to involve chem trails.
I'd rather someone just disprove her 350 patient claim. any fking day now.

View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

"What an amazing woman!" With demon sex and aliens! Your orange god just loves her!

prove she didn't cure 350 patients. that's all you need to do. You believe there's more than a penis and vagina to make a human gender. hahhahahahaahahaha what a fking clown you are.

View attachment 368236

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

You are the idiot. Not us.

Hydroxychloroquine, saves lifes.

Live in ignorance, that's your choice.

How long have you been taking it? I sense the side effects in you based on your postings.

prove she didn't cure 350 patients. still waiting.

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.
if you're not trolling, then prove she didn't cure 350 patients with the drug. or, are you showing us your irony again?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Prove it.
prove she didnt,,,

I accept your surrender
LOL

Ever??

Si'
icon_rolleyes.gif
where???
why???
LOLOL

Yes, weirder than that, especially since much of that exists only in your demented head. I don't expect a freakazoid conspiracy nut like to understand.

Your leftard freakazoid pals tout every single of of those I brought up, ya queer-bait, racist pervert.
:71: This just has to involve chem trails.
I'd rather someone just disprove her 350 patient claim. any fking day now.

That is so 2019

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
So you're an expert in medicine and as well as a lawyer?

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
So you're an expert in medicine and as well as a lawyer?
I never claimed to be a lawyer. I have more medical expertise than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back