Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have data. I’m going by what’s published.
can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
Where was her data published?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Lol free speech never works out for you
She spoke therefore she has free speech.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol
Im sorry, I thought we were talking about free speech, not free web hosting.
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,
You’re inventing new rights.
how so??

can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol
Well that’s where we broadcast the speech lol hahahah omg
Then broadcast it yourself.
We have .. you guys keep deleting it, trump jr had his account suspended.. are you In America?
Who deleted it from where?

That’s not how it works.
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,
how so??
No right to free web hosting.

That’s not how it works.
Well that’s where we broadcast the speech lol hahahah omg
Then broadcast it yourself.
We have .. you guys keep deleting it, trump jr had his account suspended.. are you In America?
Who deleted it from where?
Ok keep trolling, you win trolling we win elections.. enjoy

That’s not how it works.
how so??
most if not all web sights pay for their presence on the web,,,

That’s not how it works.
how so??
They do. Did Stella Immanuel pay for her video to be hosted on the web?

That’s not how it works.
how so??
No free people decided to share her message and they were shut down..

That’s not how it works.
works for me. why is your way any better than mine?
Because claims need to be verified.
how do you verify this data? explain it to me. 350 patients took the drug, they recovered all of them. what is it you need verified?

That’s not how it works.
how so??
And did those people who shared it, did they pay for it to be hosted on the web?

That’s not how it works.
works for me. why is your way any better than mine?
Because claims need to be verified.
how do you verify this data? explain it to me. 350 patients took the drug, they recovered all of them. what is it you need verified?
For starters, you actually have to look at the data. See what the characteristics were, how the individuals were included or excluded.

That’s step one.

No she didn’t.

We need a lot more. Start with what was her diagnostic criteria?
patient was sick, had Wuhan, wanted the drug, got it and recovered. what is it exactly in that string is of concern to you?

No she didn’t.

We need a lot more. Start with what was her diagnostic criteria?
patient was sick, had Wuhan, wanted the drug, got it and recovered. what is it exactly in that string is of concern to you?
How does she know they had COVID? Did she test? PCR or molecular? Did she include clinical diagnosis without confirmatory tests?

That’s not how it works.
how so??
And did those people who shared it, did they pay for it to be hosted on the web?
is that required? do others get free airing? if so, then why should she pay when others aren't? that removes the free speech context and is censorship.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
so youre OK with censorship,,,got it,,,

How does she know they had COVID? Did she test? PCR or molecular? Did she include clinical diagnosis without confirmatory tests?
tests? how the fk do you know anyone has Wuhan? BTW, I have been on this forum asking that very question, I want to see the actual data.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
so youre OK with censorship,,,got it,,,
Indeed he is. especially when it favors him and his demofk colleagues.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
is that required? do others get free airing? if so, then why should she pay when others aren't? that removes the free speech context and is censorship.
It’s required if you want to get upset about it being taken down from servers you don’t own and don’t pay for.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
No they posted it to a place that’s having a discussion about a pandemic.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
No they posted it to a place that’s having a discussion about a pandemic.
If they didn’t pay for it to be hosted, they have no right to complain when those that do pay for it to be hosted decide not to host it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back