Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters, you actually have to look at the data. See what the characteristics were, how the individuals were included or excluded.
she's a doctor. patients come to her for treatment. all are included. what else is it you're concerned with again? you have presented nothing but mumbo jumbo talking shit.

How does she know they had COVID? Did she test? PCR or molecular? Did she include clinical diagnosis without confirmatory tests?
tests? how the fk do you know anyone has Wuhan? BTW, I have been on this forum asking that very question, I want to see the actual data.
You sure she tested them? How do you know she did?
are you sure that millions have been tested? how? explain that to me. what makes her patients any different?

so now you're accusing her of mistreating patients too. wow, son, you're really out there in zombie land.

For starters, you actually have to look at the data. See what the characteristics were, how the individuals were included or excluded.
she's a doctor. patients come to her for treatment. all are included. what else is it you're concerned with again? you have presented nothing but mumbo jumbo talking shit.
Are you sure all are included? How do you know?

I don’t have data. I’m going by what’s published.
can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
Where was her data published?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Lol free speech never works out for you
She spoke therefore she has free speech.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol
Im sorry, I thought we were talking about free speech, not free web hosting.
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,
You’re inventing new rights.
how so??
No right to free web hosting.
most if not all web sights pay for their presence on the web,,,
They do. Did Stella Immanuel pay for her video to be hosted on the web?
No free people decided to share her message and they were shut down..
And did those people who shared it, did they pay for it to be hosted on the web?
No they posted it to a place that’s having a discussion about a pandemic.
If they didn’t pay for it to be hosted, they have no right to complain when those that do pay for it to be hosted decide not to host it.
the law says otherwise,,,

can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,
how so??
And did those people who shared it, did they pay for it to be hosted on the web?
If they didn’t pay for it to be hosted, they have no right to complain when those that do pay for it to be hosted decide not to host it.
No ppl on the platforms requested the information than it was provided. Than they deleted it lol

That’s not how it works.
how so??
then they can not host anyone's otherwise it is censorship. plain and simple. again Scarborough, you're in zombie land.

How does she know they had COVID? Did she test? PCR or molecular? Did she include clinical diagnosis without confirmatory tests?
tests? how the fk do you know anyone has Wuhan? BTW, I have been on this forum asking that very question, I want to see the actual data.
You sure she tested them? How do you know she did?
are you sure that millions have been tested? how? explain that to me. what makes her patients any different?

so now you're accusing her of mistreating patients too. wow, son, you're really out there in zombie land.
Reporting to state health agencies mostly.

Im not accusing her of anything. I just want to see the data.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
if one is, all are. that's our constitution. you should learn about the USA.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
No ppl on the platforms requested the information than it was provided. Than they deleted it lol
It was deleted from servers by the people that own the servers. You understand the concept of personal property, right comrade?

yep. they are her patients,

That’s not how it works.
how so??
if one is, all are. that's our constitution. you should learn about the USA.
Nope.

That’s not how it works.
how so??
It was deleted from servers by the people that own the servers. You understand the concept of personal property, right comrade?
The platforms are holding a discussion about Covid doctors provided information.. what do you think they are hiding it for?

1596120046342.png

then they can't publish anyone elses. see that's censorship. plain and simple Scarborough. Zombie land amazes you.

How did you find that out?

That’s not how it works.
how so??
the law says otherwise,,,

How did you find that out?
It's our healthcare laws. you should look them up. Hippocratic oath or something like that. you should take constitutional law! you need the help.

No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?
there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???
They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
how do you know they dont???
did you call and ask them for it??
Are we supposed to believe they’re keeping it a secret for some reason?

I'm starting to think that maybe you are intentionally stupid, obtuse, and a liar.
Your Democrats buddies, need sick people and a closed economy to keep from drowning in a red wave.
People are more than expandable to you all in the quest for power.
Y’all are just sad.

what is your opinion of the idea that once this calms down there will be a lot of relatives of people who died needlessly due to the political posturing of people like you, who are going to want retribution.
They will never be able to get past the security of Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, or Sundar Pichai - and those 3 know it.
However that won't stop the people wanting revenge - do co-conspirators like you have enough security to stop them?

then they can't publish anyone elses. see that's censorship. plain and simple Scarborough. Zombie land amazes you.
Here I thought people have a right to their property and how it’s used. You want to take away people’s property rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back