Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
its been used for 50 yrs,,if its not safe it shouldnt be allowed and doctors shouldnt be allowed to use it,,,

sadly the world doesnt revolve around you and people should be allowed to take it under a doctors supervision if they so choose,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Basically all drugs have toxicities which is why they should only been used when benefit is greater than harm.

Medical ethics.
when has that not happened???

who has said it harmed them???

He meant harmed politically, his democratic buddies.

I don’t have data. I’m going by what’s published.
can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
Where was her data published?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Lol free speech never works out for you
She spoke therefore she has free speech.

No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?
there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???
They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
how do you know they dont???
did you call and ask them for it??
Are we supposed to believe they’re keeping it a secret for some reason?

I'm starting to think that maybe you are intentionally stupid, obtuse, and a liar.
Your Democrats buddies, need sick people and a closed economy to keep from drowning in a red wave.
People are more than expandable to you all in the quest for power.

Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

I'm starting to think that maybe you are intentionally stupid, obtuse, and a liar.
Your Democrats buddies, need sick people and a closed economy to keep from drowning in a red wave.
Y’all are just sad.

can't recall, did you post a link to your data? what makes that published data any more credible?
Someone willing to publish their data is more credible than someone who won’t. Is this a serious question?
Not only did she publish it but she went to capitol hill had a press conference told you about it you could ask her any question you wanted.. The media silenced her.. is this the ussr?
looks like in front of a microphone. 350 patients 100% recovery. I'm still waiting on the mask's study.
That’s not how it works.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol

What do you mean?
The fda already approved it. It’s used for malaria for many a years
True. It’s used for malaria because it has a known scientifically demonstrated benefit.

But it’s not approved for COVID.
and yet it still helps,,,
How do you know?
I pay attention and dont have TDS,,,
All you do is repeat what Trump tells you to repeat. You don’t think for yourself.

Trump told you it works. You must agree.

Stop making everything about partisan politics. Some of us don't give a rat's @ss what Trump says. Tons of DOCTORS have said it works. I posted an article a little while ago which you totally ignored. I'll post it again.

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeat...exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

The fact that some of you seem to not want any solutions, totally based on asinine partisan politics, is absolutely despicable.

Its rampant.

That’s not how it works.
Are you trolling .. you lefties ripped down her speech from the Internet. You would feel a lot better if you just allow the truth into your life how do you go through life lying to yourself? Lol
Im sorry, I thought we were talking about free speech, not free web hosting.

There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
Every mother fking drug has side effects.
Which is why it's a bad idea to give drugs that have no benefit.
at least 350 patients would say otherwise. still waiting on that refute.
What is there to refute?
her numbers. you're calling her a liar.

That’s not how it works.
works for me. why is your way any better than mine?

What is there to refute?
I’m not calling her anything until I see her data.

That’s not how it works.
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,

What is there to refute?
LIAR!!!

That’s not how it works.
works for me. why is your way any better than mine?
Because claims need to be verified.

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Y’all are just sad.
again with the irony

That’s not how it works.
Well that’s where we broadcast the speech lol hahahah omg

she gave you her data. what else is it you need? If I've read this correctly, she presented data in a written form and it was pulled down. So, genius how is it she can't post data where evil demofks won't let her?

Last edited:
That’s not how it works.
no,,we are talking about free speech,, youre talking about censoring free speech,,,
You’re inventing new rights.

That’s not how it works.
Then broadcast it yourself.

That’s not how it works.
Then broadcast it yourself.
We have .. you guys keep deleting it, trump jr had his account suspended.. are you In America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back