Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Yeah, shocking. I explain things as simply as possible and you still don't get it.
You think I care about your shitty ass posts?
You keep replying to them...
Nothing illegal about that. You are still a shitty poster
You are too stupid to know just how stupid you actually are.
youre projecting again,,,,

It’s been a long day so my memory is a little fuzzy. Who here is actually quoting the medical literature?
why are you moving the goal post????

Just wish y’all would stop pretending.
pretending to do what???
To know what you’re talking about.
what I'm talking about is "free to try"
You moved your goalposts from “proven effective” to “why not?”
no I didnt,,,

once again you lie,,,

Bad news.

and wouldnt it be harming them if they denied it when its been proven to help in some cases???
dont see your point,,,
Of course you don’t.

I
Yeah, shocking. I explain things as simply as possible and you still don't get it.

It’s been a long day so my memory is a little fuzzy. Who here is actually quoting the medical literature?

pretending to do what???
no I didnt,,,

once again you lie,,,

Bad news.

and wouldnt it be harming them if they denied it when its been proven to help in some cases???
dont see your point,,,
Of course you don’t.
first there has to be one,,,

You also have to be Class 1 for dental (meaning there is no work required) before you can ship out.
You can actually be class 2,

The Department of Defense (DOD) has said that 95
percent of military personnel, active and Reserve, should fall into Class 1 or Class 2 dental fitness categories, meaning that they are healthy enough to deploy.

Dental Class 3, individuals who require urgent or emergent dental treatment that if not accomplished will likely result in a dental emergency within 12 months. Class 3 individuals are not worldwide deployable.

Well, that isn't what they did with me. I was class 2 when I saw the dentist, but then he said that since I was being forward deployed, he'd go ahead and take care of all the necessary work then. I walked into the exam class 2, but was class 1 when I left.

But, it may have been because I was going to an MSC vessel, which when I was on the CONCORD spent only 3 months out of a 24 month tour in homeport. The rest of the time, we were deployed to the Med. I got to know Augusta Bay Sicily and Catania better than I knew Norfolk VA.

I’m sure they call anyone an asshole they want! They have rights
they can call the president an asshole,,,

That's a violation of UCMJ article 88 and/or 134.

When a military member is wearing the uniform and receiving a salary from the Department of Defense, that military member has essentially signed away his First Amendment rights granted by the Constitution. The exact words of the Uniform Code of Military Justice Article 88 - Contempt Toward Public Officials states: “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Yep, the second you sign the dotted line and take the oath, becoming active duty, roughly 75 percent of your rights as a US citizen are suspended for the time you are active duty. You only get them back when you are discharged or retire.

When a military member is wearing the uniform and receiving a salary from the Department of Defense, that military member has essentially signed away his First Amendment rights granted by the Constitution. The exact words of the Uniform Code of Military Justice Article 88 - Contempt Toward Public Officials states: “Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”

Yep, the second you sign the dotted line and take the oath, becoming active duty, roughly 75 percent of your rights as a US citizen are suspended for the time you are active duty. You only get them back when you are discharged or retire.
WOW!!! 75%
what are these rights they lose???

WOW!!! 75%

Well, there's the free speech thing for one. You aren't allowed to speak badly of your chain of command, as that is considered disrespect. While active duty, there were certain groups that I could have been brought up on charges if I joined them, so freedom to associate with who I wanted was out.

If I wanted to go to a rally of any kind, I had to first check with the PAO (Public Affairs Officer), to make sure it wasn't one that would reflect badly on the Navy or the military if I was seen there. If I wanted to go to a political rally for a certain candidate, I was required to wear civilian clothes, because if people saw me there in uniform, they would assume that the Navy was endorsing that candidate, which was not allowed.

There are lots of things that civilians can do that military personnel are not allowed to do. And, like I said, I didn't get those rights back until after I retired. But, staying for over 20 years in the Navy was my choice, because I knew it would be good for me in the long run, which is what made me stay in, even though there were lots of restrictions placed on me.

WOW!!! 75%

Well, there's the free speech thing for one. You aren't allowed to speak badly of your chain of command, as that is considered disrespect. While active duty, there were certain groups that I could have been brought up on charges if I joined them, so freedom to associate with who I wanted was out.

If I wanted to go to a rally of any kind, I had to first check with the PAO (Public Affairs Officer), to make sure it wasn't one that would reflect badly on the Navy or the military if I was seen there. If I wanted to go to a political rally for a certain candidate, I was required to wear civilian clothes, because if people saw me there in uniform, they would assume that the Navy was endorsing that candidate, which was not allowed.

There are lots of things that civilians can do that military personnel are not allowed to do. And, like I said, I didn't get those rights back until after I retired.
THEY SIGNED UP AND AGREED TO THAT,,
so they didnt lose their rights,,,,,,

WOW!!! 75%

There are lots of things that civilians can do that military personnel are not allowed to do. And, like I said, I didn't get those rights back until after I retired.

Even though we signed up and volunteered, there were still many restrictions on what we could and couldn't do, which means they were taken away. If it makes you feel better, you could say that I voluntarily gave them up to be able to work in the Navy.

But the end result was the same, there are things civilians can do that military personnel can't. Civilians enjoy more rights than the military does.

WOW!!! 75%

Even though we signed up and volunteered, there were still many restrictions on what we could and couldn't do, which means they were taken away. If it makes you feel better, you could say that I voluntarily gave them up to be able to work in the Navy.

But the end result was the same, there are things civilians can do that military personnel can't. Civilians enjoy more rights than the military does.
of course there is,,
but they didnt LOSE their rights,,,like you said,,they voluntarily gave them up for service to their country,,,

you cant do it then complain later,,

WOW!!! 75%

of course there is,,
but they didnt LOSE their rights,,,like you said,,they voluntarily gave them up for service to their country,,,

Truthfully, I didn't know how many of my rights had been suspended by my enlisting until after my first year when I had to go to Navy Rights and Responsibilities training (which is held once a year for a week). That is when I learned how many of the rights I enjoyed as a civilian were no longer available to me.

WOW!!! 75%

of course there is,,

Truthfully, I didn't know how many of my rights had been suspended by my enlisting until after my first year when I had to go to Navy Rights and Responsibilities training (which is held once a year for a week). That is when I learned how many of the rights I enjoyed as a civilian were no longer available to me.
sounds like buyers remorse to me,,,

so I shouldnt thank you for your service since you hated it so much,,,

WOW!!! 75%

of course there is,,

sounds like buyers remorse to me,,,

so I shouldnt thank you for your service since you hated it so much,,,

No, not buyers remorse, just what happened when I enlisted. As far as thanking me for my service? Do or don't, I don't care. Did I hate it? Sometimes, like when we'd been out on the water for over 3 weeks and I lost all track of time, since all the days were pretty much a repeat of the other. But, I really enjoyed the fellowship of my fellow Sailors, as well as liked the fact that we all worked as a team (civilians seem to have a problem with that concept on occasion). I also enjoyed the fact that I've been to 26 different countries, 49 different States (only missing Alaska), and got to see lots of different, cool things that people are interested in hearing about when I tell them things I did. The 4 different war zones that I served in weren't much fun though.

And, to tell you the truth, even though I've been retired for almost 18 years, I still miss the hell out of it. The people I worked with and the travel that the Navy afforded me are the 2 things I miss the most.

No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?
there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736
Is that a joe biden quote!? Haha

Do the Trump haters know that Trump himself took hydroxychloroquine?
So what?

Thanks for my clear setup how you're an idiot and help prove Trump's point...

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows
From the article in question:
However, our results should be interpreted with some caution and should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings. Our results also require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.

Furthermore:
The study that sparked the latest controversy was anything but randomized. Not only was it not randomized, outside experts noted, but patients who received hydroxychloroquine were also more likely to get steroids, which appear to help very sick patients with Covid-19. That is likely to have influenced the central finding of the Henry Ford study: that death rates were 50% lower among patients in hospitals treated with hydroxychloroquine.

I

pretending to do what???
no I didnt,,,

once again you lie,,,

Bad news.

dont see your point,,,
Of course you don’t.
There is one but you lack the ability to maintain a consistent argument

You also lack the ability to reflect on your own failings.

I

pretending to do what???
no I didnt,,,

once again you lie,,,

Bad news.

dont see your point,,,
Of course you don’t.
There is one but you lack the ability to maintain a consistent argument

You also lack the ability to reflect on your own failings.
I havent failed at anything here,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back