Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use
Then no one ever should take it. Holy fk decades, and now it’s sooooo fking unsafe? Alice, you’re beyond the looking glass
No
No what?
Your entire post. It's wrong. No.

Does that mean you refused to join the military?

They don't give you a choice about medical issues. Especially before shipping out overseas.
Sure they do

What army were you ever in ? The kiss army?
I don’t need to be in an american army to know my constitution

Well, while you may not have been in the military, you don't know much about how they do stuff. When I first got to boot camp, they shot up everyone in the company with all sorts of vaccines. Matter of fact, I ended up having a reaction to one of them, which is how I found out that I was allergic to Thimerserol. And, they made a note in my medical records about it. While I didn't have to get the same shots that everyone else did when annual vaccine time came around, they still gave me vaccines that didn't have thimerserol in them.

And, if your command is going to a place where there are local diseases like malaria, they make you get vaccinated against it before letting you go there. Same thing when you go overseas, as various areas require various vaccinations, and you don't have a choice about getting them or not. If you get the orders there, you have to get the shots required for the area.

No. The military does NOT give you a choice about getting vaccinated. It wasn't until I retired and was under the VA health care system that I had a choice in being vaccinated or not.

No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use
Then no one ever should take it. Holy fk decades, and now it’s sooooo fking unsafe? Alice, you’re beyond the looking glass
No
No what?
Oh, No

No
No what?
Oh, No
Yeah, shocking. I explain things as simply as possible and you still don't get it.

They don't give you a choice about medical issues. Especially before shipping out overseas.
Sure they do

Well, while you may not have been in the military, you don't know much about how they do stuff. When I first got to boot camp, they shot up everyone in the company with all sorts of vaccines. Matter of fact, I ended up having a reaction to one of them, which is how I found out that I was allergic to Thimerserol. And, they made a note in my medical records about it. While I didn't have to get the same shots that everyone else did when annual vaccine time came around, they still gave me vaccines that didn't have thimerserol in them.

And, if your command is going to a place where there are local diseases like malaria, they make you get vaccinated against it before letting you go there. Same thing when you go overseas, as various areas require various vaccinations, and you don't have a choice about getting them or not. If you get the orders there, you have to get the shots required for the area.

No. The military does NOT give you a choice about getting vaccinated. It wasn't until I retired and was under the VA health care system that I had a choice in being vaccinated or not.
That’s why they don’t do that anymore

They're the FDA, it's in their mandate to only concern themselves with medical issues.
Violates constitutional authority. They are not to protect my health
Jeeezzzzz, are you intentionally trolling absolute stupidity?

FDA Mission
The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.

They're the FDA, it's in their mandate to only concern themselves with medical issues.
Violates constitutional authority. They are not to protect my health
Jeeezzzzz, are you intentionally trolling absolute stupidity?

FDA Mission
The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
They can’t make me do jack shit

go read up on all those druggiesdeaths due to oxy codine.

you must think you’re talking to a demofk

The drug is already fda approved. Why do you care?
We already covered this. Apparently you have the memory of someone with tertiary syphilis.

The FDA approves drugs for a particular disease or condition.

Off-label use that is not supported by adequate evidence is associated with significantly higher rates of adverse drug reactions. ... In addition, it has been illegal for drug manufacturers to directly promote or advertise a drug for any indication that the FDA has not approved

What's the problem? if you or yours get the Virus take the drug, some may suggest that its not safe, but what the hay its your body I am sure not going to stop you.

Sure they do

That’s why they don’t do that anymore

Bullshit. The military still vaccinates everyone who comes to boot camp, and if you are sent overseas, you have to get shots for whatever that area you are going to calls for before shipping out.

I've had to get an overseas screening before, and they are a pain in the ass to get done, as you are screened for your record, your credit, and you have to be medically compliant to serve there. Matter of fact, one of the things I had to get done was have a fatty deposit on the back of my neck removed before going, as they didn't want me to get there and then have complications from the cyst. You also have to be Class 1 for dental (meaning there is no work required) before you can ship out.

What's the problem? if you or yours get the Virus take the drug, some may suggest that its not safe, but what the hay its your body I am sure not going to stop you.
WHy not take Trumps advice and inject yourself with disinfectant?

You also have to be Class 1 for dental (meaning there is no work required) before you can ship out.
You can actually be class 2,

The Department of Defense (DOD) has said that 95
percent of military personnel, active and Reserve, should fall into Class 1 or Class 2 dental fitness categories, meaning that they are healthy enough to deploy.

Dental Class 3, individuals who require urgent or emergent dental treatment that if not accomplished will likely result in a dental emergency within 12 months. Class 3 individuals are not worldwide deployable.

Nothing illegal about that. You are still a shitty poster
Do you still think the army has to give soldiers all the rights in the constution?

Like the first amendment freedom to call the president an a-hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back