Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on the local news here in Amarillo, several doctors got on the screen and told everyone that HCL wasn't a very good treatment, and that the preferred methods of treatment in hospitals around here was Remdesivir and plasma transfusions.

The doctors here in Amarillo seem to think that hydroxychloroquine isn't very useful, which is why they won't use it here.

No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use
Then no one ever should take it. Holy fk decades, and now it’s sooooo fking unsafe? Alice, you’re beyond the looking glass
No

that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
It's not safe for people like Dr Fauci and Bill Gate's pocket book.
They've been using the drug for decades and it never became unsafe till now.
No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use.
that would be true if there wasnt evidence its works and has yet to cause any harm,,,
As a whole, the evidence does not support the drug's efficacy.

There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use.
that would be true if there wasnt evidence its works and has yet to cause any harm,,,
what are your qualifications for making such a claim???

cause the people I am listening to are medical doctors with long lists of credentials,,,

what are your qualifications for making such a claim???

cause the people I am listening to are medical doctors with long lists of credentials,,,

I'm a medical professional. Fauci has a long list of credentials, does he not?

It's all about cost benefit. And hydroxychloroquine had higher proven costs, than provable benefits.
what are your qualifications for such a claim???

other than copy and paste,,,
I'm not qualified to make that determination, but the FDA is more than qualified, and they made that determination.
they are only looking at it from a medical aspect and are ignoring the social impact of people loosing their lively hoods for something that only effects 1% of the population,,,

The same for morphine. It's not safe or acceptable for widespread use also.
Before Durham Humphrey, it was available without a prescription.
Before Durham Humphrey it was in widespread use as I said. Afterward it was restricted to by prescription only (not widespread)

Do I get an "o.k. you were right?"

the FDA is more than qualified, and they made that determination.
they are only looking at it from a medical aspect and are ignoring the social impact of people loosing their lively hoods for something that only effects 1% of the population,,,
They're the FDA, it's in their mandate to only concern themselves with medical issues.

They don't allow someone to market diseased or spoiled meat just because they can sell it cheaper.

They're the FDA, it's in their mandate to only concern themselves with medical issues.

They don't allow someone to market diseased or spoiled meat just because they can sell it cheaper.
like I said they are only looking at a small part of a bigger picture,,,

not sure what spoiled meat has to do with the subject,,,

Violates constitutional authority. They are not to protect my health

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Huffing-puffington Post with the far left extremist Nick Robin- Early that also comes across as an angry queer?

Well played, Progressive homo.....you sure laid down some serious debunking info with serious "street cred".

(snicker)
Your ad homonyms do not exactly make you sound smart or credible. Refute it or shut the hell up
Pro homo, the three leftard commie fucks that collaborated on that pile of shit are not doctors or physicians. So you can STFU, " Queenie".
OMG you are a mess!!

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Huffing-puffington Post with the far left extremist Nick Robin- Early that also comes across as an angry queer?

Well played, Progressive homo.....you sure laid down some serious debunking info with serious "street cred".

(snicker)
Your ad homonyms do not exactly make you sound smart or credible. Refute it or shut the hell up
Pro homo, the three leftard commie fucks that collaborated on that pile of shit are not doctors or physicians. So you can STFU, " Queenie".
OMG you are a mess!!
You are

No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use
Then no one ever should take it. Holy fk decades, and now it’s sooooo fking unsafe? Alice, you’re beyond the looking glass
No
No what?

You're just repeating what the TV has indoctrinated you to repeat. What you can't seem to grasp is that they don't care about any actual solutions, because this is not about health, it's about control and keeping the public in constant fear, because that is precisely how they bring about their numerous agendas.

You think their agenda telling people to wear masks, so as to control the spread of the coronavirus, is about control, and not about stemming a pandemic?

Especially since they didn't say you had to "buy" a mask, you could make one of your own from rags or a scarf. Taking the economics out of it.

I didn't say that the masks were about economics. It's about control and keeping this whole scam going, keeping the public in continual fear, so that they can bring about their numerous agendas. One of their agendas is mandating intrusive medical procedures such as vaccination. Once that precedent is set, it opens the door for controlling all of your medical decisions thereafter.

Anyone who has been paying attention can see where this is all heading. Don't take my word for it, Gates has openly stated that people will not be able to live a normal life (do things like travel, go to public events, etc) unless they are vaccinated. And that is just one of their agendas, there are numerous others that are in the works, of course using this "pandemic" as their catchall pretext.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back