Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has only effected 1% of the people negatively and we have destroyed over 50% of some business's,, not to mention what its done to peoples livelihoods,,,
thats not acceptable

Just like WWII effected 0.2% of americans, yet the economic impact was much more than the coronavirus shutdowns.
I dont see the comparison,,,

Death and Disability from Warfarin-Associated Intracranial and ...

Of the 40 patients who died from warfarin-associated hemorrhage, 35 (88%) died of intracranial hemorrhage (annualized mortality rate of 0.23% [95% CI, 0.16%–0.32%]) and only 5 died of major extracranial hemorrhage (annualized mortality rate 0.03% [95% CI, 0.01%–0.08%])
so you have none,,,
GOT IT,,,
Calling a scientific medical study "none"?

That can only be the result of dollars and no sense.

Of the 40 patients who died from warfarin-associated hemorrhage, 35 (88%) died of intracranial hemorrhage (annualized mortality rate of 0.23% [95% CI, 0.16%–0.32%]) and only 5 died of major extracranial hemorrhage (annualized mortality rate 0.03% [95% CI, 0.01%–0.08%])
so you have none,,,
GOT IT,,,

sighting a single study means nothing other than you know how to copy and paste,,,

that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
It's not safe for people like Dr Fauci and Bill Gate's pocket book.
They've been using the drug for decades and it never became unsafe till now.

so you have none,,,
GOT IT,,,

sighting a single study means nothing other than you know how to copy and paste,,,
That study is good, but multiple drs. Come out and that’s invalidated. Can’t make up their insanity

There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use.

No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use.
that would be true if there wasnt evidence its works and has yet to cause any harm,,,

No one is saying it “became unsafe”. It was always associated with some side effects, like any drug. The difference is that when benefits outweigh the risks, it’s useful therapy. When there’s no benefit to using hydroxychloroquine, that means the risks are too great to use
Then no one ever should take it. Holy fk decades, and now it’s sooooo fking unsafe? Alice, you’re beyond the looking glass

so you have none,,,
GOT IT,,,

You seem to have missed the point. It was a drug to prevent strokes, that kills people.
But as they showed, the fatality rate was acceptable.
With an annualized mortality rate of 0.23%

so you have none,,,
GOT IT,,,

You seem to have missed the point. It was a drug to prevent strokes, that kills people.
OK,,
whats that got to do with current events???

OK,,
whats that got to do with current events???
It's all about cost benefit. And hydroxychloroquine had higher proven costs, than provable benefits.
what are your qualifications for such a claim???

other than copy and paste,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back