Doctors kill 18 year-old during transition surgery

The difference is that there's a source proving the teen existed,

It happened in 2016 in Holland I think.

"In 2016, a medical article revealed that one of the study participants in the Dutch linchpin transgender experiment had died. A 16-year-old transgender teenager, who had vaginoplasty surgery to create a vagina, later died from an infection."

That's what happened to Jazz Jennings from the show I Am Jazz. Lacking a penis, they used a section of bowel. The bacteria in a bowel is not the same as in a vagina. He's had many surgeries to try to work this out.

why in the hell anyone is allowing kids to make these decisions in beyond me...permanent surgeries before adult hood is just wrong...and dont start with circumcision bullshit

Dr. Marci Bowers, Jennings’s surgeon and president of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, is on record saying that all boys who have their puberty blocked early will never experience orgasm, which surely casts doubt on the Dutch researcher’s conclusion that “vaginal reconstruction has a positive influence on the quality of life in (transgender) women.”

Dr. Marci Bowers, Jennings’s surgeon and president of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, is on record saying that all boys who have their puberty blocked early will never experience orgasm, which surely casts doubt on the Dutch researcher’s conclusion that “vaginal reconstruction has a positive influence on the quality of life in (transgender) women.”

How many of them know THAT before going in for the surgery.

okay i got cats to kill and contracts to fill....i will try to do some research on the topic of deaths by suicide vs surgical deaths....right now i can tell you the latter is not the winner

18 is an adult and there is a risk whenever you undergo surgery

Good.

That's one less tranny in the world.

Besides that doctor did them a favor. They spared them from a lifetime of self hatred, depression, confusion and just being a walking lie.

They are all suicides in the making.

Leftist vermin love suicide, especially the successful ones.

As much as they love their insane cult who murder school children in their shoot-em-ups.

Forum List

Back