Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

I'm not sure he even knows what he believes.

I know what you believe, anything and everything Beijing tells you.

No, I'm listening to our scientists, not the Chinese government.

Know what would be just as bad as believing the Chinese Government?

Believing anything Dr Trump or "Science Mike" Pence tell us in their daily Disinformation Dumps!

I believe the scientists who stand with Trump and speak. You don't believe Tony and Debbie, thats on you. I do.

You mean you believe the scientists who have to correct every fucking thing Trump tells us?

Good

What have they corrected recently? Link it...

Dr. Liar.

And in Western nations we do not eat bats and we all got COVID-19 via Globalist travel from Chinese getting into Western nations and via borders being open. IF we permanently had restrictions on travel from certain nations and if we permanently closed our borders we would not be getting things like COVID-19.

So, is this you back pedaling on the whole bio weapon lab origination story now? So, now you're moving onto the next cause of wingnuts everywhere, border crossing, legal or otherwise?

If borders were restricted as you fantasize about the stock market would be even lower than it is now, what would Trump have been bragging about the last 3 years?

I maintain my position that to me and others China deliberately developing COVID-19 cannot be ruled out and this should be fully investigated because if not the next virus might be 1000 times more horrific than COVID-19.

Just WoW ^ :icon_rolleyes:

mwVPnEI.gif

^^^^ Communist Troll.

^^^^ Tinfoil Trumptard :)

She's turning into my favorite wingnut real quick.

Believing anything Dr Trump or "Science Mike" Pence tell us in their daily Disinformation Dumps!

I believe the scientists who stand with Trump and speak. You don't believe Tony and Debbie, thats on you. I do.

You mean you believe the scientists who have to correct every fucking thing Trump tells us?

Good
Stanford Professor: Data Indicates We’re Severely Overreacting To Coronavirus

No, I'm debating people who said it started in a lab and at least one of them think it was launched purposefully. I have no idea what you're doing.
I am telling you that is irrelevant. It started in China and the only country they told early was Russia. Notice how the virus has not spread there. Russia closed borders immediately and practiced social distancing immediately.

Yes China where COVID-19 originated told Russia first and how many times bigger is Russia than for eg. Italy and look how few COVID-19 cases Russia has and look at Italy where it's going off the chart.

The U.S. is bigger than Italy too. Did we get a heads up?

You two debating each other should be fun to watch, you're both incredibly vulnrable to conspiracy theories and I'm looking forward to see which wingnut con wins.

Conspiracy Theories? Last week China was saying that COVID-19 was developed by the American Military and was taken secretly by the American Military and planted in China and the MSM was running with that in a crazed attempt to blame The Donald.

The media is claiming Donald Trump started the virus and sent it to China? Really? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

So who is doing Conspiracy Theories again? Not to mention that the MSM and Leftists have obsessed about the Russian Conspiracy Theory since mid-2016 despite there being zero evidence.

"Who is doing Conspiracy Theories again?" You, obviously :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Don't dodge, HappyJoy. Do you admit the virus started in China. Yes or No?

Simple question.

There is tourism in Russia, not so much in North Korea.
Which would tell a rational person that, yes, Russia is experiencing the same outbreak as the rest of the world. You're not thinking this through.

So was the Wuhan province on the border of North Korea?
Was the Wuhan province the only place with infections? No. Dude, I know you made some stuff up, and now you're trying to defend a fantastical, indefensible position. But sometimes you gotta throw in the towel and just admit you made a mistake.

You're on your own. I am not here to convince you of anything. I just hope you spend a fraction of the effort reading up with on this as you have spent trying to defend your gut feelings and madeup nonsense.

white sup. lmfao

84139894_1019870175044825_3333693863570178048_o.jpg

I doubt tramp ever when near a motorcycle much less driven one.
This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

The Western world should combine to take China down, China are NOT our friends, China are the Enemy.

"most of realize its not a biolab hoax"

Keep thinking that, keep TRUSTING China and keep TRUSTING the Chinese Government and keep THINKING that China would not deliberately develop a virus that has NO vaccine and them not first test it on their own population and then release it via travel into Western nations as a Biological Attack to attempt to crash the Western economy and weaken The West in general.

1. Penelope love China Government right now because they are Trump enemy, but ask those like Penelope about China Government when Obama was President and watch her response change and how China Government was an enemy of the World.

2. China Government would genocide it own people, so they would kill everyone else with no care in the World...

Good

Exactly. We don't know but we are playing the better safe than sorry card and seeing Italy, probably prudent.

white sup. lmfao

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

Your asking the US to take them down. What is wrong with your country, most of realize its not a biolab hoax.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

Oh, you are on the payroll....got it.

It originated in a place where they eat bats. Coincidence?

Fact check: Did coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory?

Richard Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, said in an interview with The Washington Post: “Based on the virus genome and properties, there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus.”

Plausible deniability. China claims it's one of our biological weapons.
If this egghead professor knows so much about the virus genome and properties, why hasn't he come up with a cure for it?

I don't know,why did it take so long to cure Polio? They know a lot about Cancer a cure all still does not exist? Do you get a fever when your two brain cells rub together? Who knows.

Polio was not seen as a major epidemic, especially when nine times as many people were dying of Flu in the US that year, and everyone was more concerned about surviving a nuclear war. In 1952 at the height of the Polio epidemic, only a little over 3,000 people died in the US.

I don't know,why did it take so long to cure Polio? They know a lot about Cancer a cure all still does not exist? Do you get a fever when your two brain cells rub together? Who knows.

I get that you're a troll with the goal of spreading fear, panic, and hysteria. A polio vaccine was a challenge because of the way antibodies formed. Dead virus failed to induce the proper antibodies and serum using live virus had to be developed. Thing is, this is a technique that is now known, thanks to Dr. Salk and his team.

Right, they knew about the disease but a vaccine takes time to work on. You don't just mix one up and have it ready in 24 hours, this isn't the movies.

Cancer is not a virus and is irrelevant to this discussion. Right now their is very promising research using hydroxychloroquine which looks like an effective treatment.

It's not really irrelevant. Point being just because you know and can identify what a disease is doesn't mean the cure is just around the corner.

I doubt they'd be smart enough to pull it off. They probably were just discussing it at a MAGA rally in between speakers, fer fun 'n stuff.
On an encrypted chat site like this. Well, we know what crazies come here. Imagine a white supremacist one!
I can see some white cracker casually strolling up to an FBI door and licking the door knob. lol
white sup. lmfao

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

Hoax.....moron......it originated in the very place where they have a bio weapon lab......

Oh, you are on the payroll....got it.
SO WHAT? The Swine Flu originated on a pig farm in Central Mexico. Ebola originated in Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo and was transmitted by bats. SARS transmitted itself to humans via civet cats. They say a lot of these viruses start in China because people eat some really weird shit over there. I trust the scientists and researchers who spend their lives answering questions about deadly viruses to save us. I trust them a lot more than a guy with a politically motivated opinion who apparently believes every goddamned thing he reads on his far right websites.

There is no "encryption" here that I know of. The FBI can easily subpoena the site for IP numbers and personal data, and the owner would gladly comply.

Now prove me wrong by threatening a member of Congress. :04:

The staff sends USMB stickers to my house using my real name every year when I make my annual donation. LEO could easily find any and every one of us.

There is tourism in Russia, not so much in North Korea.
Which would tell a rational person that, yes, Russia is experiencing the same outbreak as the rest of the world. You're not thinking this through.

So was the Wuhan province on the border of North Korea?
Was the Wuhan province the only place with infections? No. Dude, I know you made some stuff up, and now you're trying to defend a fantastical, indefensible position. But sometimes you gotta throw in the towel and just admit you made a mistake.

You're on your own. I am not here to convince you of anything. I just hope you spend a fraction of the effort reading up with on this as you have spent trying to defend your gut feelings and madeup nonsense.

Nope. I have showed you to be a biased Leftist. Russia's #s are smaller than those in Luxembourg. How do you explain that? Early warnings perhaps? China sealed off Wuhan and now China is basically back to normal. Didn't impact the South, which is where N. Korea is. You need a geography lesson? Again you're just giving me opinions and that is fine but zero proof.

There are more of us than white supremacists
No doubt. But let's remember how it got that way. It's easy to take such things for granted, when really, a lot of effort went into changing our society to get where we are.

Point being, it is still good to recognize the threat, even when it is diminished, and to make sure these pukes know that we are always watching.
The far greater threat to America is leftist-controlled higher education that's churning out proto-fascists.

white sup. lmfao

I doubt tramp ever went near a motorcycle much less driven one.
This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

How did you come to this "realization" that it wasn't a product of the Chinese biological weapons lab? I'm assuming you have some proof to back up your assertion?

China claims that the virus was "planted" by some US soldiers in Wuhan. Is that a more logical explanation to you?
Researchers say there is no evidence it was produced as a bioweapon. Every indicator is that it came from wildlife.
The Scripps Research Institute released a study that rejects the notion that the virus was man-made. Researchers concluded that if the virus were engineered, its genome sequence would more closely resemble earlier and more serious versions of the coronavirus.

“If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness,” the report said. “But the scientists found that the SARS-CoV-2 backbone differed substantially from those of already known coronaviruses and mostly resembled related viruses found in bats and pangolins.”

A statement in the Lancet, a medical journal, written by public health officials who have been following the progression of the virus also asserted that animals are the likely source: “Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes of the causative agent, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife.”
Fact check: Did coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory?

Good

Exactly. We don't know but we are playing the better safe than sorry card and seeing Italy, probably prudent.
Proves you hate trannies....
As Hospitals Prepare for COVID-19, Life-Saving Trans Surgeries Are Delayed

Good

What have they corrected recently? Link it...

Dr. Liar.

You are not paying a bit of attention. Low information clowns such as yourself should not be able to vote.

Trump’s coronavirus musings put scientists on edge
Fauci throws cold water on Trump's declaration that malaria drug chloroquine is a 'game changer'
Nigeria Reports Chloroquine Poisonings as Trump Keeps Pushing Drug Against Coronavirus

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting our law enforcement officials and minorities.

Considering the fact that there are an estimated 200 white supremacists in the United States and at least half are law enforcement keeping an eye on them, I don't think there is a serious concern here. For all either of us know, this "idea" may have been planted by federal or state employees seeking to keep their sweet gig going.

Good

Actually, CDC chief Dr. Fauci spent an hour last Friday refuting the MEDIA and all the lies by MSNBCNN, NY Times intended to induce hysteria and panic.

Good

Actually, CDC chief Dr. Fauci spent an hour last Friday refuting the MEDIA and all the lies by MSNBCNN, NY Times intended to induce hysteria and panic.

Link Twink?

:linky:

Forum List

Back