Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

how to finance, own and manage rental property to break the cycle of poverty.

sounds too crazy for words for sure!! I have no idea why on earth that would be more useful than anything else. Why not train them to be doctors or restaurant workers or train conductors??? You clean forgot to say.

Dear Ed: I thought the DNA tests had been run to prove there was connection with Jefferson and [descendents from his slaves]? Wasn't this resolved?

too stupid!!!Don't need tests to know Jefferson and descendents had DNA connection. Need tests to show Thomas Jefferson had DNA connection to Sally or her descendents. Tests did not show this, but liberals control the media it was pretended anyway so destruction of great founding icon and America could continue.

That is what I mean, I thought this connection with Sally and slave descendants was established. No? If you are saying this was concocted by liberal media bias, I wouldn't be surprised. But that is what I heard had been established, that Jefferson did have children by his slaves. Sorry if this isn't correct after all.

I do know that JP Morgan Chase acknowledged it has benefited from mortgages and slave holdings passed down from parent or previous companies traced to slave holders. So their company did want to invest in restitution toward addressing disparity with Blacks, in their case, investing $5 million in education in Louisiana for example. At least they apologized.

Last edited:
Jefferson and believe he would have wanted some kind of sustainable program for education to break the cycle of poverty and dependence on govt.
dear Jefferson would not have let the cycle get started in the first place, and if it had, ended it by quickly withdrawing welfare as Clilnton did when he ended welfare as we know it. Its very simple.

how to finance, own and manage rental property to break the cycle of poverty.

sounds too crazy for words for sure!! I have no idea why on earth that would be more useful than anything else. Why not train them to be doctors or restaurant workers or train conductors??? You clean forgot to say.

you can do that, too. there are plenty of programs that can do that already

the reason PROPERTY management is important is
not only financially but MENTALLY it liberates people
from the rental class mentality and pushes them into understanding OWNERSHIP

without this, we will never see equality

even if people don't own property or manage businesses themselves
they have to understand the difference in mentality

If they don't, then maybe they WILL have to become owners in order to understand
otherwise the victim mentality of blaming the management class will just go in circles!

Jefferson and believe he would have wanted some kind of sustainable program for education to break the cycle of poverty and dependence on govt.
dear Jefferson would not have let the cycle get started in the first place, and if it had, ended it by quickly withdrawing welfare as Clilnton did when he ended welfare as we know it. Its very simple.

Dear Edward: the cycles were already in place in his day also.
slaves were bought and sold like assets that came with the property.
they were mortgaged through the banks like houses are still done today.
so "owners" could no more give away their slaves freely
any more than "homeowners" can give away their houses to help the poor.
we don't own this property while they are on loan, the banks do until these are paid off.

And welfare doesn't end by cutting off the supply from govt.

As long as people are not independent, they will become a drag on the system somewhere.

the areas where oppression occurs due to unequal knowledge of the laws
* spiritual laws of forgiveness and how this affects physical and mental health
and healing as well as relationships to prevent abuses
* knowledge of laws and govt including church-state politics
and especially mediating conflicts to prevent dependence on outside authority
* knowledge of financial and property management
again to prevent oppression by class and lack of equal access to resources and credit
for the purpose of investing and self-sustainable renewable income (not depending on charity or welfare handouts)
* access or training in technology and media in order to organize
social and financial resources to "equally distribute knowledge"
(instead of trying to redistribute the wealth or the resources gained by this knowledge)

How's that for an intelligent liberal?

If you need more proof that I have seriously thought this through on multiple levels,
I will keep going, until you say Uncle or fine where do I invest my 10,000 where
I will get it back and it will still make a difference. I can show you that also.

Last edited:
the cycles were already in place in his day also.
slaves

who's talking about slaves??????????? you were not!!!!

when Clinton ended welfare by requiring work 60% just disappeared. Sorry!!

I asked why not train them to be Doctors train conductors or restaurant workers????????????? as opposed to landlords of all odd things!!!

Dear, our Founders were Republican capitalists 200 years ago?? Milton Friedman got famous in the 1960's. If you look to Brietbart and Heritage you only show your near perfect liberal illiteracy!!

37)Thomas Jefferson: 2nd Inaugural
Address, 1805.

"To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father's has acquired too much, in order to spare to
others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of
association--the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it." -Thomas Jefferson

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth the labor (read-taxes) and bread it has earned, this is the sum of good government. -Thomas Jefferson

-

Said the guy who fucked his slaves....

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

if you have proof of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or runaway once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

In any case, Jefferson created freedom on earth for all, most recently ending the cold war and setting 2 billion free in China and Russia.

A liberal has contemp for the greatest man who ever lived? What does that tell us??
Sally Hemmings ancestors have Jefferson DNA. Sally was one of Jefferson's slaves. Shall I send you my paypal account so you can pay me? Last I knew, back in those days, there wasn't anything like artificial insemination, so his fucking her really is the only explanation. I am surprised you hadn't heard of her.

Last edited:
the cycles were already in place in his day also.
slaves

who's talking about slaves??????????? you were not!!!!

when Clinton ended welfare by requiring work 60% just disappeared. Sorry!!

I asked why not train them to be Doctors train conductors or restaurant workers????????????? as opposed to landlords of all odd things!!!

1. nothing wrong with requiring work
I am just saying it is not enough to solve the whole problem!

just like requiring people to take a drug test before qualifying for govt benefits
(which I think just makes sense!) is still not enough to solve the problem
of why people are addicted to drugs and what it will take to get them off drugs.
Ed I thought you would understand this.
Just like Obama REQUIRING everyone pay for insurance isn't
solving the problems of people running up the costs of health care
either on the consumer side of bad habits or on the industry side of
insurance and pharmaceutical companies making profit without actually curing diseases.

2. and Edward there is a BIG difference between people learning to manage
property as a business owner/investor and just working for a company!! HUGE!!!!

The best way I heard it explained is that EVERY business
is a real estate deal, where you have to be making more money
than the cost of the property including taxes and maintenance.

So you would have to learn the business and tax laws to know how
to set up a property (whether it's commercial or real estate, etc.)
where you either make money off the deal at all times, and never lose money.

psychologically Ed, there is a big difference between people who own and manage
their own rental properties and other people who either rent, or just own houses
to live in where they lose money on the deal paying taxes and not writing off
depreciation because it is personal property as opposed to a business investment expense.

If you read the books like "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "Conspiracy of the Rich"
there is a whole difference in mentality between classes of people based on
property ownership and experience in this kind of business.

Even the Economist Hernando de Soto has pushed for reform to stop
the political disparity with migrant workers by HAVING THEM INVEST IN OWNING THE LAND where they work, which makes all the difference in the world.

as long as people are migrant, and depend on other people to rent from or work for,
they will not be "as equal" as people who own property and businesses and have standing in that way.

Our laws say that people are supposed to be equal,
but tenants are not equal to landlords,
workers and not equal to the company owners and managements, etc.
teachers and students are not equal to the school boards and administration.

It all boils down to who owns the property and has final say over the policies
on that site. People need to learn this. By either setting up your own school,
business, church or even incorporating a municipality, it makes a difference in
how much power you have in representing and defending your interests.

Gee whiz, Ed, I feel like the conservative lecturing a liberal!
Are you sure we are having this conversation?

You remind me of why people complain that liberals think govt legislation is going to fix everything, if you think Clinton's polices requiring work are enough to fix the problem.

I AGREE TOTALLY that people should not be punished but REWARDED for working,
I'm just saying that's not enough to fix everything and we need to do a lot more.
Changing the legislation is not enough. but it does push the burden onto the private sector which should take responsibility for education and services to make sure people are trained to work as productive citizens.

for people who commit crimes or abuses, I would go so far as to require that they work to pay the cost of the damages and debts incurred so this does not burden law-abiding taxpayers. And again, just passing ordinances or signing agreements is not enough to make that work; there needs to be access and assistance to programs that would help people both to correct the causes of their abusive, criminal or addicted behavior and to work to pay back restitution to victims and society affected by their crimes.

Ed for people who commit rape, robber or murder, where the damages could be assessed in the millions, the only way I see how an average joe could make millions in 5-10 years to pay back the victims of their crimes, frauds or corporate abuses is by working in teams to set up, manage and rent enough properties to make that much. So whether you teach people to retire as millionaires in 5 years for their own personal benefit financially or so people don't become a burden on the welfare tax rolls, or people who commit crimes and owe millions of dollars they don't have because they already spent the money;
the real estate models I have looked at make this possible, to make that much money in a relatively short period of time, whereas just working at a regular business does not.

I understand the problem with this idea is the people who KNOW how to manage real estate to make millions are NOT the ones committing crimes and filling up the prisons.
So that is why it would take working in teams, and having nonprofits or schools that DO work with people recovering from the cycles of poverty and crime, to have the volunteers
start learning how to pool resources together to invest in, finance and manage property,
and eventually over time teach the people they are mentoring and helping to learn also.

That is one area of educational outreach and economic reform I am promoting.
Besides financial/credit/property management training (onsite with real houses
and businesses so people of ALL class level can access this knowledge and experience)
the other areas are spiritual healing for reforming the criminal justice, mental health and prison systems, and legal mediation and conflict resolution for restorative justice which would change how we use our political, democratic and court system to redress grievances and invest in restitution instead of wasting resources in adversarial conflict.

Sorry if this goes over your head Ed.

I think I lost you over not clarifying the difference between
learning how to invest in real estate where you understand all
business transactions from rentals to business, government, etc.
as an issue of s"sustainable income" that covers all costs so there is only
increased profit to invest in growing more wealth vs. "profit and loss"
where you are doing good just to make more than you spend. Huge difference.
If we can get past that, we will have made some progress here!

Thanks, Ed
Still find it terribly ironic that if you are the conservative complaining about
liberals not understanding capitalism, then why am I the one explaining to you
the whole issue of class mentality based on business/property owners vs. workers/renters.

That is true irony.
I hope you see the humor in that!

Last edited:
Said the guy who fucked his slaves....

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

if you have proof of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or runaway once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

In any case, Jefferson created freedom on earth for all, most recently ending the cold war and setting 2 billion free in China and Russia.

A liberal has contemp for the greatest man who ever lived? What does that tell us??
Sally Hemmings ancestors have Jefferson DNA. Sally was one of Jefferson's slaves. Shall I send you my paypal account so you can pay me? Last I knew, back in those days, there wasn't anything like artificial insemination, so his fucking her really is the only explanation. I am surprised you hadn't heard of her.

That's what I thought. I thought I had read that this was established by DNA research.

Ed: if you need help to come up with 10,000 in expendable cash, the group that I know teaches the best way to do this uses real estate, taking advantage of how the credit system works and tax laws and writeoffs. of course, they would probably advise you to invest your 10K in more property to make more money off your capital. if I were the person who made the bet with you, I'd rather be paid by investing that money in buying property tax free for a nonprofit to become self-sustaining and to use the assets to support sustainable education, training, and services in areas that break the cycle of oppressive, crime, abuse and poverty. So not only are the programs an investment that will keep paying off, and liberating more resources currently being wasted by not solving problems, but the method of investing in nonprofits/educational programs would also change to a sustainable program of buying real estate tax free and developing that to produce revenue. Totally different from consuming handouts, or spending one's salary to cover costs and only saving the difference. To invest it in property that generates income on a renewable basis by passive revenue, so the time can be spent in other ways besides working the rest of your life and hoping to save enough for retirement. More and more people who retire early as multi-millionaires do so by managing real estate investment; and again, on some level, EVERY business operation is a real estate transaction wehre the money coming in has to be greater than the overhead it costs to maintain that site.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

A moot and irrelevant point. We now have Obamacare. We need no other idea, too little...too late.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

A moot and irrelevant point. We now have Obamacare. We need no other idea, too little...too late.

dear, you clean forgot to say why we don't need another idea, especially one that would save the average American $5000??

dear, you clean forgot to say why we don't need another idea, especially one that would save the average American $5000??

Darling, I had no intention of offering you another idea, for you to capitalize on. Your claims are bogus until proven. When has anyone on the right given a good gahoot about the average American?

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings: A Brief Account « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

A reasonably reputable source. But I imagine that Ed will tap dance, shuck and jive, and spin spin spin to avoid coughing up ten large.

too stupid!! Are you saying this book or whatever it is a dispositive source that proves your theory as correct????
You didn't even look at the link? It's the definitive source for the history of Jefferson. Of course you didn't...

But don't worry Eddie, I certainly don't need your money and you clearly could not get by without it.

Next time though, don't let your big mouth write checks your ass can't cash. Making stupid bets like this when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I understand that you are not a native American, so I get it that you might be unaware of the well known details of the Jefferson-Hemmings relationship, but those of us who studied American history are well aware of those details, and do not look down on THAT relationship any more than we do the one between Thaddeus Stevens and Lydia Smith. The two men were both great Americans and the color of their lovers' skins means nothing to most of us.... Certainly not me.

Last edited:
Your claims are bogus until proven.

what claims??????? you forgot to say????????????

Did I need to repeat what you claimed? Are you brain-damaged?

When has anyone on the right given a good gahoot about the average American?

Republicans support capitalism which has made the avergae American richer than average citizen from any other country. That wasn't so hard was it??

Americans, Democrat, Republican, and Independents support Capitalism, moron. You don't corner that market, and extol the glories thereof. What a rube.

Americans, Democrat, Republican, and Independents support Capitalism, moron. You don't corner that market, and extol the glories thereof.

too stupid!! obviously if Demcocrats supported capitalism they would not support Obamacare.

See why we are 1000% sure a liberal will be dead slow?? Is any other explanation possible???

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings: A Brief Account « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

A reasonably reputable source. But I imagine that Ed will tap dance, shuck and jive, and spin spin spin to avoid coughing up ten large.

too stupid!! Are you saying this book or whatever it is a dispositive source that proves your theory as correct????
You didn't even look at the link? It's the definitive source for the history of Jefferson. Of course you didn't...

But don't worry Eddie, I certainly don't need your money and you clearly could not get by without it.

Next time though, don't let your big mouth write checks your ass can't cash. Making stupid bets like this when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I understand that you are not a native American, so I get it that you might be unaware of the well known details of the Jefferson-Hemmings relationship, but those of us who studied American history are well aware of those details, and do not look down on THAT relationship any more than we do the one between Thaddeus Stevens and Lydia Smith. The two men were both great Americans and the color of their lovers' skins means nothing to most of us.... Certainly not me.

And only the sounds of crickets chirping, as Eddie slinks away breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't have to join the welcher's club along with Liability! :lol:

And only the sounds of crickets chirping, as Eddie slinks away breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't have to join the welcher's club along with Liability! :lol:

Shortly after the DNA test results were released in November 1998, the Thomas Jefferson Foundation formed a research committee consisting of nine members of the foundation staff, including four with Ph.D.s. In January 2000, the committee reported that the weight of all known evidence--from the DNA study, original documents, written and oral historical accounts, and statistical data--indicated a high probability that Thomas Jefferson was the father of Eston Hemings, and that he was likely the father of all six of Sally Hemings's children listed in Monticello records--Harriet (born 1795; died in infancy); Beverly (born 1798); an unnamed daughter (born 1799; died in infancy); Harriet (born 1801); Madison (born 1805); and Eston (born 1808).

Since then, a committee commissioned by the Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society, after reviewing essentially the same material, reached different conclusions, namely that Sally Hemings was only a minor figure in Thomas Jefferson's life and that it is very unlikely he fathered any of her children. This committee also suggested in its report, issued in April 2001 and revised in 2011, that Jefferson's younger brother Randolph (1755-1815) was more likely the father of at least some of Sally Hemings's children.

Forum List

Back