Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

typical violent liberal ad hominem when liberal faces a simple question!!

What does that tell us about the character and IQ of liberals???

In the end liberalism is violence becuase they cant win based on logic. They have no option but violence

When ever you have nothing to refute the discussion, you resort to one of your circle jerk questions. That's being an asshole, Eddie. Calling you out on it is not violence. But nice try.

The fact that you try this whole "Gotcha" line of defense for your indefensible behaviour denotes you as someone who can't accept defeat so resorts to insults about IQ because you've been outsmarted.

Have a nice day Eddie.
No, I'm not. I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works.

in all industries?????????? Why?????????
You must answer or admit you lack the IQ to do so

Look how he will not admit who he is. It is you EdwardA.

In the end liberalism is violence becuase they cant win based on logic. They have no option but violence

When ever you have nothing to refute the discussion, you resort to one of your circle jerk questions. That's being an asshole, Eddie. Calling you out on it is not violence. But nice try.

The fact that you try this whole "Gotcha" line of defense for your indefensible behaviour denotes you as someone who can't accept defeat so resorts to insults about IQ because you've been outsmarted.

Have a nice day Eddie.
No, I'm not. I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works.

"I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works"

so crony capitalist fascism works best in all industries or just health care?????????????? Why?? You must say or admit to lacking the IQ to do so.

"I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works"

so crony capitalist fascism works best in all industries or just health care?????????????? Why?? You must say or admit to lacking the IQ to do so.

Answer my question.

seriously?

Its not about IQ it is about their basic philosophy.

can you show a post that indicates an understanding of capitalism??? If you are a liberal can you show an understanding of how capitalism would cut health care costs by 70%????

Last edited:
I am a Republican, but I can spot an asshole when I see him.

You act like a 12 year old kid.

this is called ad homenim. Its a sure sign that one lacks the IQ for substance and has low character. Sorry

(smile) No...its an astute character observation of a small child that feels the need to beat his chest and pretend he is superior.

You aren't superior to anyone son..the fact that you must shout to all of the World that you are is quite telling.

The louder you shout has a direct correlation to the fact of your low self esteem...its called over compensating...I wouldn't be surpised at all to find out that you are quite small in stature too.

I am a Republican, but I can spot an asshole when I see him.

You act like a 12 year old kid.

this is called ad homenim. Its a sure sign that one lacks the IQ for substance and has low character. Sorry

The louder you shout has a direct correlation to the fact of your low self esteem...its called over compensating...I wouldn't be surpised at all to find out that you are quite small in stature too.

Yes, I've questioned Eddie's obssession with IQ as well, and for many of the same reasons.

Eddie gets very confused when facts are presented. He only has one seriously questionable source for each of his opinions, which he posts endlessly, and goes ape shit when you refute his sources with multiple unquestionable sources, and resorts to circle jerk questions.

In any case, a lot of good solid information does get posted, and I hope that there are others like me who take the time to read the links others posted, however spurious the source. When I read posts from Briebart and Heritage, it gives me an understanding of why those on the right think the way they do, and what average citizens need to do to counter an economic system which is fundamentally changing the world in ways that are not healthy for the peoples of the worlds' nations, and where inflicting economic pain and suffering on the poor and disenfranchised is highly profitable for the worlds' largest and richest corporations.

When I read posts from Briebart and Heritage, it gives me an understanding .

Dear, our Founders were Republican capitalists 200 years ago?? Milton Friedman got famous in the 1960's. If you look to Brietbart and Heritage you only show your near perfect liberal illiteracy!!

37)Thomas Jefferson: 2nd Inaugural
Address, 1805.

"To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father's has acquired too much, in order to spare to
others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of
association--the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it." -Thomas Jefferson

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth the labor (read-taxes) and bread it has earned, this is the sum of good government. -Thomas Jefferson

-

Last edited:

Dear, our Founders were Republican capitalists 200 years ago?? Milton Friedman got famous in the 1960's. If you look to Brietbart and Heritage you only show your near perfect liberal illiteracy!!

Address, 1805.

"To take from one because it is thought that his own industry and that of his father's has acquired too much, in order to spare to
others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of
association--the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it." -Thomas Jefferson

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth the labor (read-taxes) and bread it has earned, this is the sum of good government. -Thomas Jefferson

-

Said the guy who fucked his slaves....

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

Address, 1805.

-

if you have proof of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or runaway once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

In any case, Jefferson created freedom on earth for all, most recently ending the cold war and setting 2 billion free in China and Russia.

A liberal has contemp for the greatest man who ever lived? What does that tell us??

This sounds like a wonderful idea Edward. I would love to see healthcare providers paying us to go see them for all of our medical needs. With costs decreasing by over 1000%, doctors and hospitals would be paying us to go to see them. Wouldn't that just be great? I'm really not sure how it would work though; maybe you can explain it to a simple minded pinhead like me?

It's rather simple actually to anyone with even a meager understanding of economics and how a market works. As for the OPs numbers, I don't know where he is getting his $5000 figure from so whether or not that is accurate, who knows. The 1000%, of course, is hyperbole, his point being it would result in a major decrease in costs, but you already knew that.

But liberals don't know that at all. How can they if they simply lack the IQ to understand capitalism. When you can understand capitalism it seems simple, like the theory of relativity if you can understand it, but when you lack the IQ it is impossibly complex.

The liberal then tries to fake it by pretending what he cant understand is irrelevant. Then he is free to propose something simple like a magical liberal soviet government program. Make sense?

Hi Ed: as a progressive Democrat and liberal Christian/Constitutionalist, I have analyzed this issue to death, almost literally.

I DO agree with you that solutions need to respect the concept of free will, free enterprise, and consent of the governed as the spirit of our civil liberties, which I align with liberal pro-choice advocacy as well as conservative and libertarian Constitutional principles.

the solutions to health care reform I see, which I believe will unify diverse party interests:
1. investing in medical education and service internships, in order to create more service provisions at more accessible sustainable levels, by integrating the public services through the medical schools and residency/internships
2. converting failed prisons, and especially capital punishment policies, into medical treatment facilities and schools for training in social, health and govt services.
3. charging restitution owed to taxpayers for either crimes, corruption, or fraud such as Veteran and social security/insurance benefits, and investing THAT into health services and education
4. creating jobs for lawyers and young law school graduates or student teams in
researching and negotiation settlements for govt and corporate abuses of public authority and resources, in order to fund and finance the above
5. if necessary, reforming the Fed by opening up the system to local investors to lend money against debts owed to the public, as assessed in #4, and issuing notes to invest and manage microloans into jobs and programs rebuilding communities on a sustainable basis, again by converting the waste of govt resources on failed prison, justice and mental health systems into cost-effective medical education and service/outreach programs.

I hope I count as an intelligent liberal thinker, who DOES get that we need to respect capitalist free enterprise and Constitutional liberties/free will while reforming the system.

I hope I count as an intelligent liberal thinker, who DOES get that we need to respect capitalist free enterprise and Constitutional liberties/free will while reforming the system.

you seem dunderheaded for sure. If you are an intelligent liberal (impossible of course) as you say then please present to us your single best liberal idea or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to do so. Thanks

Address, 1805.

-

if you have proof of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or runaway once again with your liberal tail between your legs.

In any case, Jefferson created freedom on earth for all, most recently ending the cold war and setting 2 billion free in China and Russia.

A liberal has contemp for the greatest man who ever lived? What does that tell us??

Dear Ed: I thought the DNA tests had been run to prove there was connection with Jefferson and [descendents from his slaves]? Wasn't this resolved?

If you have 10,000 to throw around, please do not give away as a one-time hand out.
please consider microlending into a sustainable program that will pay itself back,
where it can be invested in the next level of educational development.

I am proposing a plan for restitution to taxpayers, by investing resources into building a model campus for teaching poor Blacks, disabled Vets, church and nonprofit volunteers, and possibly recovering victims of crime, fraud, bullying or rape, etc.
how to finance, own and manage rental property to break the cycle of poverty.

If you want to invest your money there, the point is for the program to succeed to pay back loans from investor and replicate other community programs based on this same model.

Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

As a liberal Constitutionalist, I'm a real fan of Jefferson and believe he would have wanted some kind of sustainable program for education to break the cycle of poverty and dependence on govt. You can see my whole collection of letters published in newspapers that I believe reflect and represent the spirit of Jefferson and the Founding Fathers.
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

And yes, I am a Democrat and considered either liberal/progressive because I am pro-choice and don't believe in abusing govt to impose religious or political biases.

Last edited:
Dear Ed: I thought the DNA tests had been run to prove there was connection with Jefferson and his descendents? Wasn't this resolved?

too stupid!!!Don't need tests to know Jefferson and descendents had DNA connection. Need tests to show Thomas Jefferson had DNA connection to Sally or her descendents. Tests did not show this, but liberals control the media it was pretended anyway so destruction of great founding icon and America could continue.

you seem dunderheaded for sure. If you are an intelligent liberal (impossible of course) as you say then please present to us your single best liberal idea or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to do so. Thanks

I think my favorite idea is to start paying back taxpayers by charging the wrongdoers for the debts and damages incurred by govt or corporate abuses of public resources and authority.

Because there is a time gap between settling the costs and responsibility, and actually collecting money and paying back taxpayers, that is where I recommend expanding the idea of independent currency, developed by the Green Party (in particular, Paul Glover founder of Ithaca HOURS Home Ithaca Hours - Local Currency - Ithaca, New York),
and issuing NOTES against the debts and damages PER case, and lending or borrowing capital from investors to BACK those notes until the wrongdoers pay back the account.
In the meantime, in order to secure these debts, the programs or properties that the restitution is sought to invest in restoring would be held as collateral for the loans.
So the investors who lend to govt, to pay for the corrections and developing sustainable education or service programs as the solution to the damages from past govt abuses,
would agree either to earn interest while the wrongdoers are paying back their debts,
or agree to accept ownership of shares in the collateral property/program if this isn't paid.

So instead of just Fed investors making money off lending to govt, any citizens or investors
could do so, and organize this per party, per issue or case of govt corrpuption or corporate abuses that need to be paid back to the taxpayers instead of charging us for those losses!

What do you think of this idea, Ed?
Did I go over your head?

I find some Greens, some Constitutionalists from either the far left or right can deal with this.
Some Tea Party, some Occupy people and Libertarians who "think outside the box" can
deal with this.

If you cannot, I expect you will continue to emotionally project onto me as
if it is MY fault that YOU cannot understand an insightful intelligent idea when you see it.

Not to worry, my own boyfriend does not see this either.
It is just too scary to him, so his biases get in the way and he can't see past those.

Not an issue of intelligence, but forgiveness.

If you cannot forgive liberals or whoever it is you have such an unhappy grudge against,
this will prevent you from appreciating good ideas that may come from liberal sources,
in this case, a combination of Green ideas mixed with restitution to taxpayers which is
a variation on reparations but applied to taxpayers who have suffered wrongs by govt etc.

Forum List

Back