Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

capitalism and the free market has made health care just a business based on profits.

I see I have to start in kindergarten with you. Firstly, there is no capitalism!

The six major government health care programs—Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), the Department of Defense TRICARE and TRICARE for Life programs (DOD TRICARE), the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) program, and the Indian Health Service (IHS) program are not capitalist!!!!Can you grasp that????

Plus, the government has made competition illegal between health care insurance companies!

Finally, profit is beauty and truth: 2 guys make nails, 2 guys are doctors. One guy makes better nails and one guy is a better doctor. Therefore they get more customers and make more profit, and people get better nails and better health care.

Imagine a soviet like system where profit was illegal and everyone slowly starved to death becuase there was no incentive to do better.

"I see I have to start in kindergarten with you. Firstly, there is no capitalism! " :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

capitalism and the free market has made health care just a business based on profits.

I see I have to start in kindergarten with you. Firstly, there is no capitalism!

The six major government health care programs—Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), the Department of Defense TRICARE and TRICARE for Life programs (DOD TRICARE), the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) program, and the Indian Health Service (IHS) program are not capitalist!!!!Can you grasp that????

Plus, the government has made competition illegal between health care insurance companies!

Finally, profit is beauty and truth: 2 guys make nails, 2 guys are doctors. One guy makes better nails and one guy is a better doctor. Therefore they get more customers and make more profit, and people get better nails and better health care.

Imagine a soviet like system where profit was illegal and everyone slowly starved to death becuase there was no incentive to do better.

"Imagine a soviet like system" Time to drag out the soviet union Boogeyman talking points ?
So all other countries in the world are soviet like? The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

Sure would be nice to have a rational discussion about our health care "system" without the soviet commie Boogeyman non sense you guys throw out.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No one is advocating a system like Soviet Russia, Eddie. No one ever has because this is the free world and communism failed.

What they're advocating is a mixed system like Canada's which allows doctors, labs, and clinics to operate for profit and independently, but they are not allowed to extra-bill over and above the government regulated prices for their services. If they do a better job, they will get more customers and more business, but they cannot charge any more money for it. Patients are free to pick and choose the best doctors and hospitals available to them, but the government funds the system.

This controls administration costs and removed the profit element from health care. Also removed is the whole pre-approval process for testing and treatment, which eliminates a whole other level of costs which add to the expenses of administration, but do little to improve outcomes.

The US system is so expensive because your health insurance company is committed to reducing claims and increasing profits. Now that insurance companies are required to pay out at lease 80% of premiums in health care, some of this pettiness may be reduced or eliminated since they have to refund premiums if they pay out less than 80%. My best guess is they would rather refund premiums than pay out one nickel more than they have to.

No one is advocating a system like Soviet Russia, Eddie. No one ever has because this is the free world and communism failed.
OMG!!!too stupid and 100% illiterate!!!!! Why do you think our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb!!! Why do you think OBama voted to the left of Bernie Sanders and supports single payer !

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow??

The US system is so expensive because your health insurance company is committed to reducing claims and increasing profits.

100% illiterate as usual. Liberals made competition illegal between health insurance companies so of course there is no incentive to do better.

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better. Not so hard was it?

Don't you have a parent or teacher or husband who can explain these basic things to you??????????

This controls administration costs and removed the profit element from health care. .

but you said you were not a soviet libturd?? Do you want to remove the profit from all industries??? Yes or No????????????

I'm sorry, I misspoke. The profit element is removed from health care funding, not health care. Health care in Canada is operated for profit (except municipally owned hospitals). Funding of primary health care, is not for profit, nor should it be.

I don't want to remove profit from any industry.

This controls administration costs and removed the profit element from health care. .

but you said you were not a soviet libturd?? Do you want to remove the profit from all industries??? Yes or No????????????

I'm sorry, I misspoke. The profit element is removed from health care funding, not health care. Health care in Canada is operated for profit (except municipally owned hospitals). Funding of primary health care, is not for profit, nor should it be.

I don't want to remove profit from any industry.

good girl, but you said its ok to remove the profit element from funding???

Profit is beauty and truth wherever it is found-right??

good girl, but you said its ok to remove the profit element from funding???

Profit is beauty and truth wherever it is found-right??

The profit in funding health care is leading to excessive administration costs, overly aggressive denial of claims, tying up time and resources, both at the doctor's end, and the patient's, increasing the doctor's operating costs in the bargain. This is hardly your cost efficient free market model, Eddie. It's why your country has the most expensive health care in the world.

Plus every insurance company has different billing codes, and different payment methods, which means that doctors have to hire third party billing companies just to bill the various insurance companies, further adding to the costs of administration. The American system spends over 30 cents out of every health care dollar on administration, compared to under 10 cents in Canada.

In Canada, there are one set of billing codes because there is only one payer. All services on the government list have one code and one billing rate. My doctor's receptionist does his billing, and that of the doctor he shares office space with. There are no third party medical billing companies in Canada, removing an entire layer of administration costs. There's no pre-approval of procedures or tests, speeding up the process. Time that doctors don't spend on preapprovals and dealing with insurance companies, can be spent with more patients increasing their income.

One doctor who had a family practice in both countries said that he made more money in the US, in terms of the amount he billed, but billings and collections ate up so such big chunk of what he earned, and he had to write off unpaid fees every year. In Canada, he earned less, but he got to keep more of it, and there were never collections problems or bad debt write-offs. Because he didn't have to deal with insurance companies, fight for approvals, or worry about getting paid, his medical practice was much less stressful and he could focus better on patient care.

Everything you want from your free market health care - less administration, lower costs, better outcomes, is available in every single payer health care country in the world, and not available in the US, and yet you cling to the idea that the free market will do it cheaper.

Will the conservative mind every admit that there are just some things that government can do better and cheaper? So far, in face of overwhelming evidence that single payer is more efficient, cheaper and better, you continue to refuse to accept cold hard facts.

I guess the conservative IQ isn't quite up to accepting facts.

Last edited:
Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

EdwardA,what are you doing here?

The profit in funding health care is leading to excessive administration costs,

dear, I've explained to you exactly 8 times before that costs go up and and performance goes down becuase liberals have made competition illegal.

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better. Not so hard was it?

Last edited:
dear, I've explained to you exactly 8 times before that costs go up and and performance goes down becuase liberals have made competition illegal.

But Eddie, OUR costs are down and OUR performance is up. Competition isn't illegal in Canada. Doctors, labs, hospitals all compete for our business. But I live in a large city and thus have multiple options, many of them world class research hospitals.

You keep making excuses for why your system consistently underperforms by blaming it on liberals and government interference, but the third party billing and the overly complex approvals processes are the inventions of the private insurance companies, not government. The additional layer of administration known as third party billing exists in no other first world country, so if liberals have fucked it up in the US, how come they didn't fuck it up in Canada?

But Eddie, OUR costs are down and OUR performance is up. Competition isn't illegal in Canada.

too stupid!! you are agreeing with me that Republican capitalist supply side competition works.

See why we are 100% sure a liberal will be slow?

But Eddie, OUR costs are down and OUR performance is up. Competition isn't illegal in Canada.

too stupid!! you are agreeing with me that Republican capitalist supply side competition works.

No, I'm not. I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works. Allowing doctors, labs and clinics to run as independent freestanding businesses works well for cost efficiencies.

Funding all of this with private insurance, does not - it adds to the costs of health care in ways that remove $$$ from the health care budget through a profit-driven need to contain claims. Claims reviews adds another level of administration to the process, and in effect, has insurance companies dictating what tests and treatments people can have done, in an intrusive way.

Single payer health insurance gives doctors a list of treatments and services it funds, and the reimbursement rate, and doctors' decisions are not questioned by government. There is no interference between the doctor and the patient in our system so my doctor is controlling my testing and treatment, not an insurance company. Fraud is scrutinized by looking at billing patterns through computer analysis.

Most of our hospitals are government owned, and none are operated on a for-profit basis, although there are for-profit nursing homes, as well as government operated homes.

This is a partnership of government and the free market - a mixture of capitalism and government programs. This is the hallmark of successful societies - let government set up a framework for public interest infrastructure so that private businesses can work efficiently to deliver the services. But regulation of a public interest sector of the economy, such as health care and education, is necessary in order that the greater good is served.

Leaving everything to the free market got you into this mess. Refusing to acknowledge that government can do some things better than the free market, is what keeps you there.

No, I'm not. I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works.

in all industries?????????? Why?????????

Stop being an asshole Eddie. I know that's hard for you, but cut it out.

typical violent liberal ad hominem when liberal faces a simple question!!

What does that tell us about the character and IQ of liberals???

In the end liberalism is violence becuase they cant win based on logic. They have no option but violence

Last edited:

In the end liberalism is violence becuase they cant win based on logic. They have no option but violence

When ever you have nothing to refute the discussion, you resort to one of your circle jerk questions. That's being an asshole, Eddie. Calling you out on it is not violence. But nice try.

The fact that you try this whole "Gotcha" line of defense for your indefensible behaviour denotes you as someone who can't accept defeat so resorts to insults about IQ because you've been outsmarted.

Have a nice day Eddie.

When ever you have nothing to refute the discussion, you resort to one of your circle jerk questions. That's being an asshole, Eddie. Calling you out on it is not violence. But nice try.

The fact that you try this whole "Gotcha" line of defense for your indefensible behaviour denotes you as someone who can't accept defeat so resorts to insults about IQ because you've been outsmarted.

Have a nice day Eddie.
No, I'm not. I'm saying a mix of government programs and free market capitalism is what works.

in all industries?????????? Why?????????
You must answer or admit you lack the IQ to do so

Forum List

Back