Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

you put the stupid in dumb

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

Yeah, just what you want, a quadruple bypass done by the low bidder.

too stupid!! under capitalism you always want the low bidder and the highest quality.

Yeah, you might want it but almost never get it.

if someone said you do always get it I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

too stupid!! under capitalism you always want the low bidder and the highest quality.

Yeah, you might want it but almost never get it.

if someone said you do always get it I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

offered price and delivered quality are two separate curves. A veterinarian could offer to do your bypass for very little money. The absolute best heart surgeon in the world would offer you a price that was WAY beyond that. The quality would be different, but you hardly ever find the lowest bid and the highest quality together from the same source.

and I notice you avoided answering my post 139. The smartest thing you've done on this thread has been a act of omission.

Last edited:
[ The quality would be different, but you hardly ever find the lowest bid and the highest quality together from the same source.

so??? are you a communist?? do you want a government minder approving every transaction to see if the price and quality are ok with you or some Nazi in Washington????

and I notice you avoided answering my post 139. The smartest thing you've done on this thread has been a act of omission.

why be so afraid to state your question here for all to see???????

[ The quality would be different, but you hardly ever find the lowest bid and the highest quality together from the same source.

so??? are you a communist?? do you want a government minder approving every transaction to see if the price and quality are ok with you or some Nazi in Washington????

why be so afraid to state your question here for all to see???????

I am not a communist at all. I find it ridiculous to suggest that the market forces of capitalism, in and of themselves, will deliver the very best quality surgery at the very lowest cost.

and actually, post #139 is here for all to see... it wasn't some private message to only you that you chose to ignore.

Your belief that the very sickest patients are the very best clients for insurance companies exhibits such a total vacuum of knowledge about what the very nature of insurance actually is, I remain inclined to think that this is all some troll act of yours and that you cannot actually be serious.

Is someone put a gun to your head, how much would be willing to pay to stop them from pulling the trigger?

Is someone put a gun to your head, how much would be willing to pay to stop them from pulling the trigger?

Under republican capitalism you'll always want the gunman to not pull the trigger for the lowest possible price.

I am not a communist at all. I find it ridiculous to suggest that the market forces of capitalism, in and of themselves, will deliver the very best quality surgery at the very lowest cost.

too stupid we are the richest country in human history because we have the most capitalism. The higher your price and the lower your quality the less you make, the less satisfaction and respect you get. Capitalism is beauty. Liberalism is death!

Your belief that the very sickest patients are the very best clients for insurance companies exhibits such a total vacuum of knowledge about what the very nature of insurance actually is, I remain inclined to think that this is all some troll act of yours and that you cannot actually be serious.

who does GM like more? Someone who needs a small cheap car or someone with a need for a huge expensive car??? Isn't thinking fun??
IF as a liberal you lack the IQ to be here why are you here??

too stupid we are the richest country in human history because we have the most capitalism. The higher your price and the lower your quality the less you make, the less satisfaction and respect you get. Capitalism is beauty. Liberalism is death!

So I take it you would be perfectly happy to allow the heart surgeon that offered the lowest bid do your triple bypass operation? what an idiot.

who does GM like more? Someone who needs a small cheap car or someone with a need for a huge expensive car??? Isn't thinking fun??
IF as a liberal you lack the IQ to be here why are you here??

As I said, I have a great deal of personal knowledge about the insurance industry, and the folks that they love the most are those that pay their premiums on time and NEVER file a claim. Have you ever thought about the nature of the insurance business and how it is that they actually make their money? It is by spreading the risk of claims among a large risk pool. And they HOPE that the VAST majority of those in the pool NEVER file a claim. And those that do file a claim are, especially in the realm of health insurance, usually denied renewal when their policy expires. Thinking IS fun. Critically thinking is not only fun, it is essential to developing anything beyond a slogan oriented understanding of the world... something you have clearly not grasped to date.

I would bet you twenty grand right now that my IQ beats yours by at least 15 points. You are an idiot.

Last edited:
So I take it you would be perfectly happy to allow the heart surgeon that offered the lowest bid do your triple bypass operation? what an idiot.

if you take it based on anything I said I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs yet again.

In fact, here's your understand of what I said 3 lines above which you instantly forgot with your prodigous liberal mind: "I find it ridiculous to suggest that the market forces of capitalism, in and of themselves, will deliver the very best quality surgery at the very lowest cost," What does that tell you about your liberal intelligence??
!!

As I said, I have a great deal of personal knowledge about the insurance industry, .

dear, you're a liberal so how much could you understand???

Let me try an even more simple example, suitable for a slow liberal mind. You can buy life insurance at age 20 or at age 80-right? It doesn't matter to an insurance company what your age is or what your life expectancy is as long it is free to cover its costs, just like any other Republican capitalist business!! Got it now??

Last edited:

if you take it based on anything I said I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs yet again.

In fact, here's your understand of what I said 3 lines above which you instantly forgot with your prodigous liberal mind: "I find it ridiculous to suggest that the market forces of capitalism, in and of themselves, will deliver the very best quality surgery at the very lowest cost," What does that tell you about your liberal intelligence??
!!

As I said, I have a great deal of personal knowledge about the insurance industry, .

dear, you're a liberal so how much could you understand???

Let me try an even more simple example, suitable for a slow liberal mind. You can buy life insurance at age 20 or at age 80-right? It doesn't matter to an insurance company what your age is or what your life expectancy is as long it is free to cover its costs, just like any other Republican capitalist business!! Got it now??

I notice you backpedalled away from the IQ bet. wise move, trust me.

As I said... your understanding of insurance could fit in a coffee cup and there'd still be room for a cup of coffee. Insurance companies will write policies for anyone from whom they can reasonably expect to make a profit. SICK people are NOT their best customers in that they cannot possibly make a profit from them. ANd you are a total idiot to suggest otherwise.

And what my statement about the absurdity of your ideas about the cost and quality of medical treatment says this about my liberal intelligence: it exists, in abundance, compared to yours.

Last edited:

OMG, this is so stupid that it is going to have to go in my sig. So hmm lets look at your "math". Lets say I pay 5,000 a year towards health insurance, the cost decreases by 1000%, I guess that means the cost went down 50,000, so now they are paying me 45,000 a year to have insurance. Then the cost goes down another 1000%, so now they are paying me 95,000 a year. Couple that with my wife's health insurance and we are making 190,000 a year and have free health insurance!

We are retiring! Also, so is about half of America.

I think Ed doesn't understand what math is or how it works. Someone needs to tell him that you cannot just throw out numbers.

OMG, this is so stupid that it is going to have to go in my sig. So hmm lets look at your "math". Lets say I pay 5,000 a year towards health insurance, the cost decreases by 1000%, I guess that means the cost went down 50,000, so now they are paying me 45,000 a year to have insurance. Then the cost goes down another 1000%, so now they are paying me 95,000 a year. Couple that with my wife's health insurance and we are making 190,000 a year and have free health insurance!

We are retiring! Also, so is about half of America.

I think Ed doesn't understand what math is or how it works. Someone needs to tell him that you cannot just throw out numbers.

And that's why we call him Special Ed.

Forum List

Back