Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

They don't market to 80 year olds.

see why we are positive a liberal will lack the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care would work??

Life insurance ages 85 - Cheap Term Life Insurance for Males
10 year term quotes for healthy individuals age 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, and 85 years
old for term life insurance or whole life insurance for top rated carriers such as ...
termlifeinsurancemales.com/life-insurance-by-age/life-insurance-ages-81-to-85/
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | Mintco Financial, Inc.
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old. Yes, it's true that the average funeral
costs about $6,500 not including the burial plot, according to the National ...
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | Mintco Financial, Inc.
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | PRLog
May 21, 2012 ... Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old. Yes, it's true that the average funeral
costs about $6500 not including the burial plot, according to ...
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | PRLog

$5K to $50K funeral cost coverage insurance! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

that's some funny shit.

Notice how none of that stuff ever talks about the premium? LOL

see why we say stupid stupid stupid!!!!

Age $100,000 $250,000
Male Age 81 $395 $903 per month
Male Age 82 $453 $1049 per month
Male Age 83 $531 $1245 per month
Male Age 84 $620 $1468 per month
Male Age 85 $718 $1719 per month

Age $100,000 $250,000

stupid?

How stupid does someone have to be who is 85 years old and has so little disposable income that they have not seen fit to provide any coverage for their heirs that they now would be willing to pay nearly two grand a month for a paltry 250K worth of coverage. Now that is what I call a market for a handful of idiots - certainly not a vibrant capitalistic marketplace... but one, I guess, in which you might find yourself in. If that is the case, rest assured, you are FAR from the norm.

and how stupid is it to think that some company offering funeral coverage for old geezers is anywhere NEAR a vibrant marketplace for LIFE insurance coverage... especially when the ENTIRE life insurance dodge has been one where you have unsuccessfully avoided admitting that your ORIGINAL position that "sick people are the health insurance industry's BEST customers" was totally full of shit.

Why not defend that position instead of offering some marginally profitable funeral insurance coverage for old geezers who had not done any financial planning as some slight of hand trick to get us to forget your basic fundamentally total ignorance about the insurance industry in general?

Age $100,000 $250,000

stupid?

yes stupid!! you said there were no monthly premiums. I showed them to you, and then, oddly, you changed the subject rather than acknowledged your liberal stupidity? How will you learn if you don't face the ignorance of liberalism?? Do you want to be a liberal all your life??

Age $100,000 $250,000

stupid?

yes stupid!! you said there were no monthly premiums. I showed them to you, and then, oddly, you changed the subject rather than acknowledged your liberal stupidity? How will you learn if you don't face the ignorance of liberalism?? Do you want to be a liberal all your life??

I never said there were NO monthly premiums.

Again... paying an exorbitant premium at age 80 for a paltry payout just so you don't put your children into debt planting your dead body is not what most people think of when they talk about "life insurance"... and remember, the whole life insurance argument that you have now so ferociously latched onto has all been a dodge by you to avoid recanting the IDIOCY of your statement that sick people were health insurance companies "best customers" which, along with your foolish argument about life insurance, shows the absolute void in your knowledge about insurance.

Again... paying an exorbitant premium at age 80 for a paltry payout just so you don't put your children into debt planting your dead body is not what most people think of when they talk about "life insurance"...

dear, I showed you the premiums for a $100k and $250k policy, a little more than burial expenses- right??.

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be stupid. Sorry.

But, you don't have to be a liberal all you life!!

Again... paying an exorbitant premium at age 80 for a paltry payout just so you don't put your children into debt planting your dead body is not what most people think of when they talk about "life insurance"...

dear, I showed you the premiums for a $100k and $250k policy, a little more than burial expenses- right??.

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be stupid. Sorry.

But, you don't have to be a liberal all you life!!

still avoiding your idiocy, I see. Why am I not surprised? But again, regarding the silly life insurance policy quotes you posted.... who in their right mind would pay those exorbitant premiums at that stage in their lives? I notice you didn't post a link to those supposed quotes. I wonder if the insurance company that you supposedly got them is reputable, or if they even find anyone that age willing to fall for that sort of giant premium.

And who, in their right mind would EVER think that sick people were the best customers for health insurance companies? Only you. :lol:

And AGAIN, you flaming mincing limp-wristed twit, calling me, or any other man "dear" is sorta creepy.

still avoiding your idiocy, I see. .

you said the way insurance worked no one would provide insurance for sick people or old people. I showed you several web sites, and you still won't admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand how capitalist Republican health care would work???

What does that tell you about the liberal character and IQ.

still avoiding your idiocy, I see. .

you said the way insurance worked no one would provide insurance for sick people or old people. I showed you several web sites, and you still won't admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to understand how capitalist Republican health care would work???

What does that tell you about the liberal character and IQ.

Did you read those websites? Your own einsurnace quote showed the unlikelihood of anyone that age finding life insurance at anything that could be considered a reasonable and affordable rate.

Most of those companies have a "modified death benefit" which cuts the actual policy value to nearly nothing for the first two or three years AFTER the policy is written... on an 80 year old! It's a silly issue... it's an all but non-existent market because the vast majority of potential customers cannot afford the product, and those that COULD, are smart enough to not buy it... and most potential insurance companies don't OFFER such a product because they know that there are not enough stupid people in the marketplace willing to pay exorbitant premiums for a sliding benefit... and even fewer stupid people in that marketplace with the available cash flow to actually pay the premiums, willing or otherwise.

AND AGAIN!!! This is all just a dodge by you - in a thread you started about health care, to avoid the silly statement - MADE BY YOU NEARLY 90 POSTS AGO - that sick people were the very best customers for health insurance companies. Health insurance companies don't make a profit on sick people... they make their profit from really healthy people who never file claims. Ergo... the best customers for health insurance companies are NOT the sick people, which was your assertion. Are you EVER gonna just admit that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to how the insurance industry operates?

Your own einsurnace quote showed the unlikelihood of anyone that age finding life insurance at anything that could be considered a reasonable and affordable rate.

of course all things are priced the same under capitalism: cost plus a little profit. You can buy a Rolls, a Rolex, life insurance at 80 or a Tata Motors car in India. All are reasonable and affordable to those who buy them of course or they would not buy them.

Why not take a step back and see if you can now say something intelligent against capitalism in general or capitalist health care.

Your own einsurnace quote showed the unlikelihood of anyone that age finding life insurance at anything that could be considered a reasonable and affordable rate.

of course all things are priced the same under capitalism: cost plus a little profit. You can buy a Rolls, a Rolex, life insurance at 80 or a Tata Motors car in India. All are reasonable and affordable to those who buy them of course or they would not buy them.

Why not take a step back and see if you can now say something intelligent against capitalism in general or capitalist health care.

And since the premiums for life insurance for 80 year olds are so outrageous, only those who are not only wealthy enough to afford them, but simultaneously stupid enough to buy them or to even have waited that long to do any responsible estate planning, actually buy them, there is no realistic market for those policies... and life insurance companies know that which is why few, if any of them, market policies to 80 year olds or expect to sell many even if they do.

And....since I embrace capitalism, why would I want to find something to say against it.

Since you said that sick people are the "best customers" for health insurance companies, why don't you defend that position by explaining why a health insurance company wouldn't rather insure those who never file claims against their policies than those who always do?

It seems to me that you put your foot in your mouth and, rather than just ADMIT that you really don't understand anything about actuarial analysis or risk pool economics, you keep trying to run away from your own words.

what a pussy.

explaining why a health insurance company wouldn't rather insure those who never file claims against their policies than those who always do?

it doesn't matter how sick someone is or how sick someone is likely to be since actuaries tell you what you must charge to make a profit.

similiarly, it doesnt matter what options you want on your car as long as the compnay is free to charge enough to make a profit.

Last edited:
explaining why a health insurance company wouldn't rather insure those who never file claims against their policies than those who always do?

it doesn't matter how sick someone is or how sick someone is likely to be since actuaries tell you what you must charge to make a profit.

similiarly, it doesnt matter what options you want on your car as long as the compnay is free to charge enough to make a profit.

Ug.

Ok stud. And when I am likely to die an expensive long death what are my premiums going to be?

Yup. On a true open market they will become prohibitatively expensive.

still dodging I see? If some sick person were able to GET health insurance, their premiums would be so exorbitant that they would be better off self insuring.

Why don't you be a man and just admit that your statement that sick people are the best customers for health insurance companies was completely wrong?

Do you have a set down there or not?

Ok stud. And when I am likely to die an expensive long death what are my premiums going to be?

enough so the company can make a profit

Yup. On a true open market they will become prohibitatively expensive.

yes dear if you want a car with a space shuttle capability it will be very expensive. Are you a child???

Hey! You answered a question!

So....if my premiuns go up to 20k a year when I'm 68 is that ok? Capitalism says so, so answer honestly.

And I say I like universal coverage because I like everyone paying everyday of their lives so don't be shy.

Do you support a true open market for insurance? No regulations on rate increases?

Don't be shy like usual Edward.

So....if my premiuns go up to 20k a year when I'm 68 is that ok? Capitalism says so, so answer honestly.

too stupid!!! 100% stupid!! in a capitalist economy the price is limited to cost plus a tiny profit until competition eliminates the profit.

Do you support a true open market for insurance? No regulations on rate increases?

too stupid!!! 100% stupid!! Econ 101 for you!! in a capitalist economy the price is limited to cost plus a tiny profit until competition eliminates the profit.

Don't be shy like usual Edward.[/QUOTE]

too stupid!!! 100% stupid!! in a capitalist economy the price is limited to cost plus a tiny profit until competition eliminates the profit.

too stupid!!! 100% stupid!! Econ 101 for you!! in a capitalist economy the price is limited to cost plus a tiny profit until competition eliminates the profit.

Don't be shy like usual Edward.
[/QUOTE]

So when I am 70 my insurance company should be able to charge me whatever is needed to turn a profit?

A little man hurls insults Edward.

still dodging I see? If some sick person were able to GET health insurance, their premiums would be so exorbitant that they would be better off self insuring.

Why don't you be a man and just admit that your statement that sick people are the best customers for health insurance companies was completely wrong?

Do you have a set down there or not?

I guess it has really been Edwina all along.

nutless.

Forum List

Back