Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

He really is trollishly nonsensical at times... like he really KNOWS how completely off-kilter his "theories" are, yet he continues to present them as if they were perfectly reasonable.

As I said... your understanding of insurance could fit in a coffee cup

is a life insurance company happy to sell an 80 year old insurance?????????????????????? Yes or No!!!!!

in a word, NO. why would they be? what profit is there in that sort of a policy?

so why do they sell it????? Why would there be no profit?????? IS there no profit on a Rolls Royce????

See why we have to be 100% a liberal will be slow, to slow to understand the basics of capitalism.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

OMG, this is so stupid that it is going to have to go in my sig. So hmm lets look at your "math". Lets say I pay 5,000 a year towards health insurance, the cost decreases by 1000%, I guess that means the cost went down 50,000, so now they are paying me 45,000 a year to have insurance. Then the cost goes down another 1000%, so now they are paying me 95,000 a year. Couple that with my wife's health insurance and we are making 190,000 a year and have free health insurance!

We are retiring! Also, so is about half of America.

I think Ed doesn't understand what math is or how it works. Someone needs to tell him that you cannot just throw out numbers.

what is this gibberish supposed to mean?????????????????????????????????

He really is trollishly nonsensical at times... like he really KNOWS how completely off-kilter his "theories" are, yet he continues to present them as if they were perfectly reasonable.

so why do they sell Life insurance to those 80+????? Why would there be no profit?????? Is there no profit on a Rolls Royce????

See why we have to be 100% certaion a liberal will be slow, to slow to understand the basics of capitalism.

so why do they sell Life insurance to those 80+????? Why would there be no profit?????? Is there no profit on a Rolls Royce????

See why we have to be 100% certaion a liberal will be slow, to slow to understand the basics of capitalism.

do they sell life insurance to people 80+? or are you just making that up? and what is the cost of that insurance if, in fact, they do sell it.

now try to formulate a coherent thought.

p.s. almost EVERY liberal on this board is smarter than you are.

do they sell life insurance to people 80+? .

of course people will sell you a Rolls Royce that costs them $2 million to make as long as they can charge you more than $2 million.

Its the most basic principle of capitalism yet liberals lack the IQ to grasp it as you can see.

is a life insurance company happy to sell an 80 year old insurance?????????????????????? Yes or No!!!!!

in a word, NO. why would they be? what profit is there in that sort of a policy?

so why do they sell it????? Why would there be no profit?????? IS there no profit on a Rolls Royce????

See why we have to be 100% a liberal will be slow, to slow to understand the basics of capitalism.

intelligent wealthy individuals buy high end automobiles all the time. If you have the disposable income, why not?

elderly wealthy people have undoubtedly taken care of their heirs long before they hit 80. Anyone who would pay an UNBELIEVABLY EXORBITANT premium to buy a paltry term life policy at the age of 80, probably isn't smart enough to have the sort of income to afford it in the first place. You'e an idiot and your act is beginning to wear thin.

do they sell life insurance to people 80+? .

of course people will sell you a Rolls Royce that costs them $2 million to make as long as they can charge you more than $2 million.

Its the most basic principle of capitalism yet liberals lack the IQ to grasp it as you can see.

capitalism requires willing sellers and willing buyers meeting in the marketplace. I am sure that, if some insurance company were asked by a healthy wealthy 80 year old customer if they would sell them a one million dollar insurance policy and the insurance company offered to do so if the monthly premiums were $500K/month, I am not sure that the customer would agree to such a cost/payout. Insurance companies don't sell policies to 80 year olds because no 80 year old is his or her right mind would ever agree to the premium. 80 year olds are not attractive to insurance companies as customers. Exorbitant insurance premiums are not attractive to elderly potential insurance customers.

Similarly, unlike your previous ridiculous assertion, sick people are absolutely NOT a health insurance company's best customer.

intelligent wealthy individuals buy high end automobiles all the time. If you have the disposable income, why not?

what????????????? why are you being a stupid liberal by asking gibberish???? We all know people buy expensive cars!!!!!

elderly wealthy people have undoubtedly taken care of their heirs long before they hit 80.

wtf subject are you on?????????????????????????????

Anyone who would pay an UNBELIEVABLY EXORBITANT premium to buy a paltry term life policy at the age of 80, probably isn't smart enough to have the sort of income to afford it in the first place. You'e an idiot and your act is beginning to wear thin.

einsurance:
"At 80+, you may have difficulty finding life insurance, but it’s certainly worth a shot. Many insurers have found a niche by catering to older applicants.

Fill out our quote box on the left to connect with life insurance agents from your area. Even if they cannot insure you, they may be able to steer you toward a company that can."

1000% positive a liberal will be stupid!!!

what????????????? why are you being a stupid liberal by asking gibberish???? We all know people buy expensive cars!!!!!

elderly wealthy people have undoubtedly taken care of their heirs long before they hit 80.

wtf subject are you on?????????????????????????????

Anyone who would pay an UNBELIEVABLY EXORBITANT premium to buy a paltry term life policy at the age of 80, probably isn't smart enough to have the sort of income to afford it in the first place. You'e an idiot and your act is beginning to wear thin.

einsurance:
"At 80+, you may have difficulty finding life insurance, but it’s certainly worth a shot. Many insurers have found a niche by catering to older applicants.

Fill out our quote box on the left to connect with life insurance agents from your area. Even if they cannot insure you, they may be able to steer you toward a company that can."

1000% positive a liberal will be stupid!!!

like I said - and your own quote reaffirms, insurance companies don't sell life insurance policies to 80 year olds. Similarly, insurance companies do NOT think that sick people are the best customers for their health insurance policies. And the reasons are similar: why take on - or keep - a customer who any actuary will tell you is a losing bet?

like I said - and your own quote reaffirms, insurance companies don't sell life insurance policies to 80 year olds.

"Many insurers have found a niche by catering to older applicants."

would the super idiot lilberal bet $10,000 that life insurance companies don't sell to 80 year olds????

like I said - and your own quote reaffirms, insurance companies don't sell life insurance policies to 80 year olds.

would the super idiot lilberal bet $10,000 that life insurance companies don't sell to 80 year olds????

I would bet that precious few life insurance companies sell new life insurance policies to 80 year olds because of the extremely limited profitability in that segment of the market, and that there are an extremely limited number of potential customers who would require a new life insurance policy at that age AND would be willing to pay the exorbitant policy premium that any and every insurance company would need to charge to even think about writing such a policy.

Similarly, I would bet you whatever sum you chose that you will be unable to find any successful health insurance executive who would agree with YOU that sick people are their best customers and provide them with the best profit margin.

and as a postscript... your quote about insurers finding a niche with older applicants is not synonymous, and certainly does not prove, that those "niches" include many - if any - first time life insurance customers who are 80 years old.... and AGAIN, if you had the faintest understanding about how risk pools and actuarial analysis works, you would understand WHY selling a new life insurance policy to an 80 year old makes no sense to the insurance company and makes no sense to the 80 year old either.

Last edited:

would the super idiot lilberal bet $10,000 that life insurance companies don't sell to 80 year olds????[/QUOTE]

I would bet that precious few

too stupid so you try to change the subject?? I didn't ask what you would bet about I asked if you would bet that your statement (above)"no insurance for 80 years old" was correct!

Would you like to bet or run away again with your liberal tail between your legs???

too stupid so you try to change the subject?? I didn't ask what you would bet about I asked if you would bet that your statement (above)"no insurance for 80 years old" was correct!

Would you like to bet or run away again with your liberal tail between your legs???

are there a handful of 80 year olds stupid enough to pay exorbitant premiums for a minimal amount of life insurance? Perhaps. I don't think it makes any sense to bet against the stupidity of the American people. Is there a MARKET for first time insurance policies for 80 year olds? Of course not... certainly nothing of any substance.

Again... insurance came into this discussion as a side discussion when you said that sick people were the best customers for health insurance companies. They are not. They are the very worst customers for health insurance companies...much like 80 year olds are the very worst customers for life insurance companies. Insurance companies don't make any money on either of those classifications of people.

Last edited:

would the super idiot lilberal bet $10,000 that life insurance companies don't sell to 80 year olds????[/QUOTE]

Would you like to bet or run away again with your liberal tail between your legs???[/quote]

are there a handful of 80 year olds stupid enough to pay exorbitant premiums for a minimal amount of life insurance?

too stupid so you try to change the subject?? I didn't ask if 80 year olds wanted to buy I asked if you would bet that your statement (above)"no insurance for 80 years old" was correct!

Would you like to bet or run away again with your liberal tail between your legs???[/quote]

I would bet that precious few... and I would suggest that when einsurance suggested that many insurerers have found a niche catering to older applicanats, there were referring to those in their late 50's or early 60's....NOT their 80's which are off the chart of any actuary's spreadsheet.

are there a handful of 80 year olds stupid enough to pay exorbitant premiums for a minimal amount of life insurance?

too stupid so you try to change the subject?? I didn't ask if 80 year olds wanted to buy I asked if you would bet that your statement (above)"no insurance for 80 years old" was correct!

it's irrelevant to the subject of the thread. There may very well be a handful of 80 year olds who are stupid enough to pay the exorbitant premiums that any insurance company would require in order to start a life insurance policy for someone over the median age of expiration. There very well be insurance companies who would take the time to write such a bizarre life insurance policy where each month's premiums would be a significant portion of the policy payout, but there is no doubt that such a "market" if it really does exist, is minuscule in the extreme. Insurance companies don't make money writing policies for 80 year olds, and most 80 years olds are smart enough to figure out that their assets are much more wisely spent than by giving enormous chunks of it away every month to an insurance company.

The SUBJECT of this thread was your insane ideas about a "republican capitalistic health care system" in which you claimed, on more than one occasion, that sick people are the "BEST customers" of the health insurance industry, and YOU are the one who refuses to even attempt to argue for such a claim.

That remains as ridiculous a statement as the one where you claim that insurance companies WANT to market life insurance to 80 year olds.

Your ploy to avoid talking about your ridiculous claim that sick people are the best customers for health insurance companies - which is so silly it still makes me nearly spit out a mouthful of tequila every time I read it - is clearly to change the topic to life insurance... a subject that you clearly know less than nothing about.

You should quit while you are only woefully behind and hope that this thread, and it's omnipresent proof of your total ignorance of the subject would slip down to page two of the current threads and thus, off everyone's radar - except mine of course - but even I would be willing to cut you some slack if you would just slink away instead of insisting upon posting more and more examples of what a brain dead grade school level obnoxious moron you really were. Here's your chance.... nobody but the two of us is really reading this thread anyway. Run away from your total lack of understanding about how insurance actually works. I won't chase after you pointing at you idiocy any further... I promise.

Last edited:
Edward, there you are. There was a question in another topic of yours you failed to really answer. Answer it and I'll see you as fit to converse with.

Of course there was your eugenics rant also....

But hey, the road and taxing the substinance farmer or the middle class man?

That remains as ridiculous a statement as the one where you claim that insurance companies WANT to market life insurance to 80 year olds.

too completely stupid and 100% liberal !! If they don't want too why do they?? Do the Girl Scouts force them to do it??????

See why we're postive a liberal will lack the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care would work?? Sorry.

Last edited:

too completely stupid and 100% liberal !! If they don't want too why do they?? Do the Girl Scouts force them to do it??????

See why we're postive a liberal will lack the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care would work?? Sorry.

They don't market to 80 year olds. And you cannot show me one piece of marketing from any American life insurance company that is aimed specifically at 80 year olds as first time customers.

I'll wait.

They don't market to 80 year olds.

see why we are positive a liberal will lack the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care would work??

Life insurance ages 85 - Cheap Term Life Insurance for Males
10 year term quotes for healthy individuals age 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, and 85 years
old for term life insurance or whole life insurance for top rated carriers such as ...
termlifeinsurancemales.com/life-insurance-by-age/life-insurance-ages-81-to-85/
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | Mintco Financial, Inc.
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old. Yes, it's true that the average funeral
costs about $6,500 not including the burial plot, according to the National ...
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | Mintco Financial, Inc.
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | PRLog
May 21, 2012 ... Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old. Yes, it's true that the average funeral
costs about $6500 not including the burial plot, according to ...
Life Insurance for Seniors over 80 years old | PRLog

Forum List

Back