Does Anybody Actually Care About MLK Day?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Even though I'm white I actually care a LOT about what he had to say about equality, but I didn't take his words towards only black people. I saw it as meaning that we would all be united regardless of skin color. As in I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean for blacks to think they're superior to whites and that they should receive special treatment and start turning on white people. It seems like MLK is nothing more today than those three letters. :sigh2:

Even though I'm white I actually care a LOT about what he had to say about equality, but I didn't take his words towards only black people. I saw it as meaning that we would all be united regardless of skin color. As in I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean for blacks to think they're superior to whites and that they should receive special treatment and start turning on white people. It seems like MLK is nothing more today than those three letters. :sigh2:

Everybody needs another 3 day weekend.

No. I think it's a Woke imposition on the working public.

When we have the civil war everyone is expecting we'll get rid of this holiday ----- that is a normal function of revolutions, if not a very well-known one: they ditch a build-up of useless and stupid and too many holidays over the years. This is certainly one that can go. I'd get rid of Labor Day, too.

When we have the civil war everyone is expecting we'll get rid of this holiday ----- that is a normal function of revolutions, if not a very well-known one: they ditch a build-up of useless and stupid and too many holidays over the years. This is certainly one that can go. I'd get rid of Labor Day, too.
Yeah!

Because the last thing workers need is another day off.

I used to before I retired.
It was a paid holiday and that's all that mattered.

He was a rapist, a rape enabler, a plagiarist and a serial adulterer.

For Christ's sake Martin Luther King wasn't even his real name.

Lucifer Koon was a vile rat of a human.

MLK was a rapist and a woman beater. I hardly think Jesus would have condoned half the things MLK did. Just because Hitler had the trains running on time, doesnt mean he was a good man either.

He was a rapist, a rape enabler, a plagiarist and a serial adulterer.

For Christ's sake Martin Luther King wasn't even his real name.

Lucifer Koon was a vile rat of a human.

Funnily enough I never heard about any of these things. :/

Funnily enough I never heard about any of these things. :/
Research the FBI tapes and King. J. Edgar Hoover had a hard on for King. I believe rightly so as King was a Communist backed rabble rouser. Research King and his doctoral plagiarism. It's all out there.

MLK Day and Labor Day are leftwing holidays. Holidays are just one more "subtle" way in which moonbats are transforming our country.

MLK was a rapist and a woman beater. I hardly think Jesus would have condoned half the things MLK did. Just because Hitler had the trains running on time, doesnt mean he was a good man either.
Interesting... Didn't know that side of him, but he spoke the truth in his speech about character. Something that should be shouted to the mountain tops, and if true what you say, then hopefully he repented for his sins before he met the creator.

Unfortunately, very few blacks that I have worked with care about or knew who he was and did.
These days you are probably right, just like everything that is being detuned from memory these days, otherwise you can't fundamentally transform something if it doesn't need it, so a need is being created by starting a new.

Forum List

Back