Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

Really? I don't think so. I'm a life long Democrat, I won't vote for Hilary under any circumstances.
During the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate. You support Bernie Sanders? Now is the time to do that. But once the general election begins that is the time for you to fall in line and vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is. Support that person. She is better than any of the Republican candidates right now.
No. The Clinton's are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in US history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Interesting list of foreign donors. It seems the Clintons have found a way to do even better than Citizens United allows.
Glad someone else sees that.
Hilary is the worst candidate Democrats could choose, a sure loser. If the liberal Democrat machine weren't in the way, Jim Webb would kick ass in the general election.

Hillary is the most formidable candidate since Ronald Reagan and the movement to have her as a nominee is the strongest movement since the "draft IKE" movement of late 1951. I have already predicted Hillary at 57% and over 400 EV, and I stand by that prediction. If you think that the Obama machine was well oiled, you have not seen anything yet. Hillary has the experience of three large presidential cycles to draw upon (1992, 1996, 2008) and she proved herself in both 2000 and 2006 in New York State.

We get it. you would support her is she climbed up on your table and pissed in your coffee. We understand you mental illness.

The truth is that the dem power brokers and money people are desperate for a way to dump her, they hate the clintons and know that she is a terrible candidate and would be an awful president. Old, angry, shrill, arrogant.

I am still waiting on the Plan in Commerce that is going to Earn the People, a multi-billion dollar bonus merely to lower our Tax burden simply Because, Capitalism is always wonderful when we have enough capital.

Trump would be an improvement over the Obama train wreck. Here are some good points about Trump:

* He has vast experience in the business world and understands how business works.

* He does not sugar-coat his message. He tells you exactly where he stands and what he thinks.

* He has taken many failing businesses and turned them around.

* He has extensive experience in high-level, complex negotiations. Trump would have never been so stupid and wrong-headed as to trade five Taliban leaders for Bergdahl.

* He's not afraid to stand up for AMERICAN economic interests, unlike TPP-pushing Obama.

The Republicans in Congress overwhelmingly supported TPP.

Correct!! It is Obama and the Democrats who voted with the Republicans that are the turn coats, traitors to the middle class.

Ok, that was weird.

What a shame. And your avi is so friendly, too...

What is weird or unfriendly about posting the TRUTH? At least I did something in protest. You just post ad hominem and non-sequliars.

I will repeat it once again. Republicans have always supported free trade bills so their support is not surprising. Even though my local rep said he didn't support it I think it was only because the top brass of the RNC said it was OK coming from a manufacturing district, or used to be.

But the democrats made other promises and they acted contrary to those promises as they did when Clinton passed his "free" trade agreements.

Admit it, both parties have failed time to start a new party.

Really? I don't think so. I'm a life long Democrat, I won't vote for Hilary under any circumstances.
During the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate. You support Bernie Sanders? Now is the time to do that. But once the general election begins that is the time for you to fall in line and vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is. Support that person. She is better than any of the Republican candidates right now.
No. The Clinton's are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in US history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Interesting list of foreign donors. It seems the Clintons have found a way to do even better than Citizens United allows.
Glad someone else sees that.
Hilary is the worst candidate Democrats could choose, a sure loser. If the liberal Democrat machine weren't in the way, Jim Webb would kick ass in the general election.

Hillary is the most formidable candidate since Ronald Reagan and the movement to have her as a nominee is the strongest movement since the "draft IKE" movement of late 1951. I have already predicted Hillary at 57% and over 400 EV, and I stand by that prediction. If you think that the Obama machine was well oiled, you have not seen anything yet. Hillary has the experience of three large presidential cycles to draw upon (1992, 1996, 2008) and she proved herself in both 2000 and 2006 in New York State.
I'll bet that gave you a tingling in the leg........................She is a corrupt old hag..................and nothing more.

How has Jeb Bush made his money these last 20 years? Or since leaving the governor's office in Florida? The same way Hillary and Bill have

Soooooooooo, lets see here. If Bush did it, that makes it right? But I don't recall a Bush foundation getting millions from foreign interests while he was SecState----------oh, thats right Jeb was never SecState. So your analogy attempt fails once again.
We warned you of this exact same scenario a foreign entity didn't win favor with a candidate by secretly donating to their pac. Bad idea. Glad you agree

Not sure how you think that justifies the clinton's taking bribes while she was SecState. But the liberal mind is rarely logical.
It's always bribes when dems do it but business as usual when Republicans play by the same rules. Do you want to change the rules? Good then we agree

which republican candidate has a foundation that is doing what the clinton foundation is doing? Which of them has taken foreign bribes while holding a cabinet position?
Oh yeah they have C packs that do that for them

You are out of your god damn mind. Were you born yesterday? Do you not realize that Obama got us out of the Great Recession not seen since the Great Depression? And have you seen the actual numbers and how the economy is coming back despite the Republicans obstruction? I'm doing better now why aren't you? Last year the first time in 16 years American saw 3 percent increase in their pay and the top 1% saw an 11 percent increase in their pay. If you didn't why are you such a loser? If Bush McCain or Romney for president right now you'd be putting their faces on Mount Rushmore you intellectually dishonest retard. Omg!

you are the fucking idiot who is out of their mind..., actually i believe you have none.., i do not even believe you were born.., you were hatched from a turd and slthered from the primordial slime, something you libertards believe is how humans evolved.

3 percent increase in their pay and a 5% increase in goods purchased, it very plain you have been indoctrinated into the the liberfool philosophy. :up:

:up_yours: ......... :asshole:
Where do you think we came from and what evidence do you have of this? So why would I argue with anyone who argues a position that doesn't even require scientific evidence? Of course you think the way you do. The sheep easily manipulated. And what about you guys? Back in 2007 wind 700,000 jobs a month we're leaving the country you said things were fine why would we take you seriously on anything ever?
I didn't..........................The FREE TRADE fights been going on longer than that.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

You're overthinking it. This isn't about quality or even policy. Its about feeling. He's the emotional choice. You'll only fuck it up if you start injecting useless criteria like qualification or whether or not he'd actually be good at the job.

Don't ruin this for me!
Kinda like Obama got elected only black? Why did you vote for him? Hope and change, because he talked against republicans?

Trump would be an improvement over the Obama train wreck. Here are some good points about Trump:

* He has vast experience in the business world and understands how business works.

* He does not sugar-coat his message. He tells you exactly where he stands and what he thinks.

* He has extensive experience in high-level, complex negotiations. Trump would have never been so stupid and wrong-headed as to trade five Taliban leaders for Bergdahl.

* He's not afraid to stand up for AMERICAN economic interests, unlike TPP-pushing Obama.

Correct!! It is Obama and the Democrats who voted with the Republicans that are the turn coats, traitors to the middle class.

Ok, that was weird.

What is weird or unfriendly about posting the TRUTH? At least I did something in protest. You just post ad hominem and non-sequliars.

I will repeat it once again. Republicans have always supported free trade bills so their support is not surprising. Even though my local rep said he didn't support it I think it was only because the top brass of the RNC said it was OK coming from a manufacturing district, or used to be.

But the democrats made other promises and they acted contrary to those promises as they did when Clinton passed his "free" trade agreements.

Keep in mind Bill Clinton signed the Republicans bill that was called NAFTA. HW Bush would have had he won a second term. And no sane rational American is saying we shouldn't have free trade because we should. What we need is well regulated trade so its fair and protects the American workers quality of life. Imagine all the changes that were made to NAFTA when Dennis Hastert George W Bush and Tom DeLay ran the government for 6 years

Soooooooooo, lets see here. If Bush did it, that makes it right? But I don't recall a Bush foundation getting millions from foreign interests while he was SecState----------oh, thats right Jeb was never SecState. So your analogy attempt fails once again.
We warned you of this exact same scenario a foreign entity didn't win favor with a candidate by secretly donating to their pac. Bad idea. Glad you agree

Not sure how you think that justifies the clinton's taking bribes while she was SecState. But the liberal mind is rarely logical.
It's always bribes when dems do it but business as usual when Republicans play by the same rules. Do you want to change the rules? Good then we agree

which republican candidate has a foundation that is doing what the clinton foundation is doing? Which of them has taken foreign bribes while holding a cabinet position?
Oh yeah they have C packs that do that for them

So do the dems, whats your point? i asked you which republican candidate has engaged in the corruption that has been done by the clinton foundation? I guess your answer is: none of them.

Trump President....
Nicky Minaj Deputy Director Ministry of Fun....

Now I can behind that....
Behind that.... Get it...

I crack meself up...

Last edited:
You are out of your god damn mind. Were you born yesterday? Do you not realize that Obama got us out of the Great Recession not seen since the Great Depression? And have you seen the actual numbers and how the economy is coming back despite the Republicans obstruction? I'm doing better now why aren't you? Last year the first time in 16 years American saw 3 percent increase in their pay and the top 1% saw an 11 percent increase in their pay. If you didn't why are you such a loser? If Bush McCain or Romney for president right now you'd be putting their faces on Mount Rushmore you intellectually dishonest retard. Omg!

you are the fucking idiot who is out of their mind..., actually i believe you have none.., i do not even believe you were born.., you were hatched from a turd and slthered from the primordial slime, something you libertards believe is how humans evolved.

3 percent increase in their pay and a 5% increase in goods purchased, it very plain you have been indoctrinated into the the liberfool philosophy. :up:

Where do you think we came from and what evidence do you have of this? So why would I argue with anyone who argues a position that doesn't even require scientific evidence? Of course you think the way you do. The sheep easily manipulated. And what about you guys? Back in 2007 wind 700,000 jobs a month we're leaving the country you said things were fine why would we take you seriously on anything ever?
I didn't..........................The FREE TRADE fights been going on longer than that.
All I know is that it was unions who warned everybody about free trade back in the eighties

Ok, that was weird.

Keep in mind Bill Clinton signed the Republicans bill that was called NAFTA. HW Bush would have had he won a second term. And no sane rational American is saying we shouldn't have free trade because we should. What we need is well regulated trade so its fair and protects the American workers quality of life. Imagine all the changes that were made to NAFTA when Dennis Hastert George W Bush and Tom DeLay ran the government for 6 years
Every President alive came forward in support of NAFTA that was still alive..................do you remember that...............

158741488_cropped.jpg

NAFTA 20 The Perils of Partisanship Americas Quarterly

All I know is that it was unions who warned everybody about free trade back in the eighties

LOL, thats funny coming from a dem. Union jobs are leaving this country in record numbers under obozo.

Ok, that was weird.

That is what I keep telling you, it is the democrats that are going against what they tell YOU. Without Clinton pushing harder for the "free" trade deals then anything else they go no where. Maybe that is why the Industrialists got rid of Bush because it would not have happened under Bush.

There is nothing weird or untrue in what I am telling you. You may not like it, who whould, but that does not make it a "ignorant mentality" as you called me. Note I have not insulted you at all, only your position.

Ok, that was weird.

Might I point out to you that Bush 41 had a democrat Congress?

Ok, that was weird.

Every President alive came forward in support of NAFTA that was still alive..................do you remember that...............

158741488_cropped.jpg

NAFTA 20 The Perils of Partisanship Americas Quarterly

Interesting, of the four presidents three were one term presidents.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?
Funny, I remember the same question being asked about Obama back in 2008. No one had an answer other than "he's black and you must be a racist to ask that question".
Well, THAT's a bold-faced lie. :rofl:
Lol, Obama couldn't be asked a tough question with out the person called a racist. You couldn't even disagree with him without being called a racist. The day can't come to soon that his dumbass is out of the Whitehouse.

Trump has more quals than Obama did....than Clinton does and yet libs parade them as serious candidates

You know this is ON THE peoples minds if Trump can bring out so many people

so don't let the left and their lapdog medias put him down. get Angry, get OUT and VOTE this Progressive party out of our lives come 2016

Forum List

Back