Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

No matter who the Republicans run Hillary is going to win in 2016
Really? I don't think so. I'm a life long Democrat, I won't vote for Hilary under any circumstances.
During the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate. You support Bernie Sanders? Now is the time to do that. But once the general election begins that is the time for you to fall in line and vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is. Support that person. She is better than any of the Republican candidates right now.
No. The Clinton's are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in US history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Interesting list of foreign donors. It seems the Clintons have found a way to do even better than Citizens United allows.
Glad someone else sees that.
Hilary is the worst candidate Democrats could choose, a sure loser. If the liberal Democrat machine weren't in the way, Jim Webb would kick ass in the general election.
I like that choice, for vp

Trump would make an excellent president

1. he is using his own money, he does not owe any favors to any special interest groups
2. he knows what it takes to succeed
3. he understands international trade and relations
4. he understands the US economy
5. he is not afraid to speak the truth
6. he is not a life time politician
7. his wife is hot
8. he knows how to create an environment that will creat US jobs
9. he will secure the border
10. he will keep our military strong
11. Two or Three SC court appointments will probably come up in the next 4 years.
12. He will get the hispanic vote
13. liberals and democrats are scared shitless of him
14.He will obliterate hillary in a debate
15, He will make this nation great again.

1. He knows the way to succeed? Do you? Well what is it? Tell all. Does he know what it is like to be poor
2. Like all Republicans they understand the economy from a rich person's standpoint. Correction a greedy persons perspective.

3. How many divorces?
4. What will he do about illegal employers who hire illegal immigrants? Because Mexicans can just come in on a visitor visa and stay if there are jobs here for them.
5. He is hated by the Hispanics how is he going to get their vote?
Succeed? I guess it depends on your definition of success. Starting with millions of dollars and repeatedly declaring bankruptcy is apparently one route to success.

1. he is using his own money, he does not owe any favors to any special interest groups
7. his wife is hot
11. Two or Three SC court appointments will probably come up in the next 4 years.

1. He knows the way to succeed? Do you? Well what is it? Tell all. Does he know what it is like to be poor
2. Like all Republicans they understand the economy from a rich person's standpoint. Correction a greedy persons perspective.

3. How many divorces?
4. What will he do about illegal employers who hire illegal immigrants? Because Mexicans can just come in on a visitor visa and stay if there are jobs here for them.

I am once again confused. I thought that the Republican party was the party of the poor white man too stupid to not vote against their best interests.

Hillary certainly knows what it is to be poor. Too poor to be able to buy more than two mansion.

If Trump got the nod and actually won, his head would explode because he isn't in it to win it he's in it for the 15 minutes, to stir the pot. We're too far out anyway, let him ramble. Although I must say, I do enjoy that he isn't the least bit pc, doesn't care that some get offended (oh boo hoo hoo), doesn't give a shit about it because he's getting just what he wants ... reactionary leftists (and some rightists) wailing about The Donald. :lol:

Redfish started a thread saying Dems would do anything to stop Donald Trump but when I asked what Dems had said or done to stop him, it was crickets.

You say "reactionary leftists (and some rightists) [are] wailing about The Donald" but, except for Lindsey Graham and Reince Preibus, I haven't seen that.

So, I'll ask again, who is actually threatened or afraid of Trump?
And what does it matter what us liberals think right now? Why are the Republicans using us to vet their candidates. Let me hear the Jeb Bush or any of the other candidates argue with Donald Trump. So it seems every member on this site that's a Republican is arguing against every other GOP candidate on this issue correct? Let's put them on record that they disagree with fill in the blank on this issue. And let's see them nominate Donald Trump please it would be very entertaining. But I think the Republicans haven't decided yet. Us liberals should just shut our mouths and let you guys decide

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

I am once again confused. I thought that the Republican party was the party of the poor white man too stupid to not vote against their best interests.

Hillary certainly knows what it is to be poor. Too poor to be able to buy more than two mansion.
Which ancestor of Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton was filthy rich?

And it doesn't matter if somebody has money or not it is their political positions that matter. I atleast hear Hillary saying all the right things. The Republicans are not a party for me nor should they be for any poor or middle class American. They are anti poor and middle class American. At least their policies are

If we end up with Trump vs Clinton, you know this country is significantly fucked. If all this country has to offer is those two phony fucking assholes, and people vote for them, then we probably get what we deserve.
Really? I don't think so. I'm a life long Democrat, I won't vote for Hilary under any circumstances.
During the primaries is when you fall in love with a candidate. You support Bernie Sanders? Now is the time to do that. But once the general election begins that is the time for you to fall in line and vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is. Support that person. She is better than any of the Republican candidates right now.
No. The Clinton's are one of the most corrupt political dynasties in US history. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Interesting list of foreign donors. It seems the Clintons have found a way to do even better than Citizens United allows.
Expect the Clinton's to use every loophole the GOP uses. Fight fire with fire. I just hope you hold the GOP to such high standards.

No doubt the Clinton's are corporate Democrats. I like Bernie or Elizabeth Warren better but for me I'd vote for any democrat over the GOP. I helped Obama beat hillary. But I will help hillary beat whoever the GOP run.

I hope she picks Elizabeth Warren as VP. Garuntee to win the women vote and the 99%ers love her. She faught wallstreet and the bankers.

yeah, Clinton/Warren ------------- please run that ticket dems. you could have the first lesbian president and VP on the same ticket.

I haven't made up my mind on that yet. But I keep telling myself. Anyone not a Democrat will be better than that thug in there now and that nasty Clinton trying to get in as President

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

You're correct. the Clintons have made their millions through corrupt politics, neither of them ever worked for their money. $100K for a 20 minute speech???????????? Its a bribe, idiot. Can't you see that?

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

Don't know, don't care.

But she uttered these words, but I think they may have been said under sniper fire she was receiving because whe was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.

Hillary Clinton: We Were 'Dead Broke' Upon Leaving White House

Is that someone you really want running the country? She lied about that and just about everything else.

If Trump got the nod and actually won, his head would explode because he isn't in it to win it he's in it for the 15 minutes, to stir the pot. We're too far out anyway, let him ramble. Although I must say, I do enjoy that he isn't the least bit pc, doesn't care that some get offended (oh boo hoo hoo), doesn't give a shit about it because he's getting just what he wants ... reactionary leftists (and some rightists) wailing about The Donald. :lol:

Redfish started a thread saying Dems would do anything to stop Donald Trump but when I asked what Dems had said or done to stop him, it was crickets.

You say "reactionary leftists (and some rightists) [are] wailing about The Donald" but, except for Lindsey Graham and Reince Preibus, I haven't seen that.

And what does it matter what us liberals think right now? Why are the Republicans using us to vet their candidates. Let me hear the Jeb Bush or any of the other candidates argue with Donald Trump. So it seems every member on this site that's a Republican is arguing against every other GOP candidate on this issue correct? Let's put them on record that they disagree with fill in the blank on this issue. And let's see them nominate Donald Trump please it would be very entertaining. But I think the Republicans haven't decided yet. Us liberals should just shut our mouths and let you guys decide
You can't do that anymore than you can stop breathing....................You live for attacking these threads and this last sentence is quite funny..............You've been all over this thread chanting what the GOP should do.............and then say you shouldn't do anything........

:cuckoo:

And it doesn't matter if somebody has money or not it is their political positions that matter. I atleast hear Hillary saying all the right things. The Republicans are not a party for me nor should they be for any poor or middle class American. They are anti poor and middle class American. At least their policies are

has the status of the poor in america improved over the last 7 years? or better yet, has the status of the poor improved since LBJ started spending trillions on the war on poverty?

No, government cannot cure poverty, only a growing economy can cure poverty. What govt can do is create an environment that helps the economy grow, liberal policies will never do that.

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

Don't know, don't care.

But she uttered these words, but I think they may have been said under sniper fire she was receiving because whe was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.

Is that someone you really want running the country? She lied about that and just about everything else.
They defend Obama that Lies all the time..................it's par for the course...................FOUR.........................and he tees off............

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

Don't know, don't care.

They defend Obama that Lies all the time..................it's par for the course...................FOUR.........................and he tees off............

What is interesting is that they say that their lies is the same as saying the right things. Incredible.

Expect the Clinton's to use every loophole the GOP uses. Fight fire with fire. I just hope you hold the GOP to such high standards.

No doubt the Clinton's are corporate Democrats. I like Bernie or Elizabeth Warren better but for me I'd vote for any democrat over the GOP. I helped Obama beat hillary. But I will help hillary beat whoever the GOP run.

I hope she picks Elizabeth Warren as VP. Garuntee to win the women vote and the 99%ers love her. She faught wallstreet and the bankers.

yeah, Clinton/Warren ------------- please run that ticket dems. you could have the first lesbian president and VP on the same ticket.
Why do you think the TV is conditioning us to be comfortable with gays? Bruce Jenner Ellen DeGeneres that woman from Glee who has a game show Will and Grace. There conditioning America to be accepting of gays. No longer will Dennis Hastert or Larry Craig or mark Foley have to hide their desires

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

Don't know, don't care.

How has Jeb Bush made his money these last 20 years? Or since leaving the governor's office in Florida? The same way Hillary and Bill have

Trump would be an improvement over the Obama train wreck. Here are some good points about Trump:

* He has vast experience in the business world and understands how business works.

* He does not sugar-coat his message. He tells you exactly where he stands and what he thinks.

* He has taken many failing businesses and turned them around.

* He has extensive experience in high-level, complex negotiations. Trump would have never been so stupid and wrong-headed as to trade five Taliban leaders for Bergdahl.

* He's not afraid to stand up for AMERICAN economic interests, unlike TPP-pushing Obama.

The Republicans in Congress overwhelmingly supported TPP.

Why do you think the TV is conditioning us to be comfortable with gays? Bruce Jenner Ellen DeGeneres that woman from Glee who has a game show Will and Grace. There conditioning America to be accepting of gays. No longer will Dennis Hastert or Larry Craig or mark Foley have to hide their desires

Yes, the gay agenda is not about equality, rights, or discrimination. its about using the power of govenment to mandate that homosexuality be considered a normal human condition. But its not, and laws will not make it so. Laws cannot change biology.

You can't do that anymore than you can stop breathing....................You live for attacking these threads and this last sentence is quite funny..............You've been all over this thread chanting what the GOP should do.............and then say you shouldn't do anything........

:cuckoo:

they are scared little DNC trolls. you can see it in every thread they dump in

7. his wife is hot

3. How many divorces?

Don't know, don't care.

How has Jeb Bush made his money these last 20 years? Or since leaving the governor's office in Florida? The same way Hillary and Bill have

I am not a Bush supporter. But I never heard him make the claim of being dead broke. You do understand that was my point?

Forum List

Back