Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

One thing you can say for Trump, he knows who his target audience is, and he knows how to exploit a really stupid idea.
Which one....................

Ending Free Trade..............and stop rewarding companies from leaving...............that's not a GOP mainstream platform.........
Stopping the flood of immigration......................the wall being a stretch..............but I haven't seen the full platform there................all I see is the current POTUS IGNORING ICE LAWS..............and liberal cities creating SANCTUARIES in direct confrontation to the laws of this country.
Not negotiating with Iran....................here's the deal.............or no deal instead of the begging going on now.............
Libya a mistake and currently a shit hole in foreign policy................nothing said by the left........

:eusa_hand:

Trump would be an improvement over the Obama train wreck. Here are some good points about Trump:

* He has vast experience in the business world and understands how business works.

* He does not sugar-coat his message. He tells you exactly where he stands and what he thinks.

* He has taken many failing businesses and turned them around.

* He has extensive experience in high-level, complex negotiations. Trump would have never been so stupid and wrong-headed as to trade five Taliban leaders for Bergdahl.

* He's not afraid to stand up for AMERICAN economic interests, unlike TPP-pushing Obama.

Last edited:
What's funny about Republicans is that when we were in a bad recession and their guy was in charge they denied the recession was happening. And then they deny an economic recovery is happening on Obama's watch? But at the same time they give any Republican governor power now credit for the economic recovery baby the night is happening on a national level. This is intellectual dishonesty at its best
Jesus dude...........no one denied the Recession was happening.................................and as a matter of fact GOP committees said it was coming as early as 2005.......................and warned over and over again that it was gonna hit the fan.............

Yet ignored by both sides and the Dem side of the comittees.............

Again, your liberal skirt is showing as you give out one sided blame for all things............
John McCain quote the fundamentals of our economy are strong. That was before the Great collapse morons. Many Republicans feel we didn't deregulate enough. Wrong.

They saw countrywide quicken loans and the bankers were committing fraud as far back as 2005? The GOP passed a lot of bs before they lost power. Deregulated these industries, you know the story.

Just like the big bank bailout right as bush was leaving office. You'd think the gift haloburton got by us invading Iraq was enough no the really fucked us good the 8 years bush was president.

Worst leader in American history.

As is Hillary, who is actually younger, Trump at 69 is too old, in my opinion. Having not served in any form of government that I know of I think him unqualified to be POTUS. Much like Obama wasn't qualified but here we are.

They went international. They no longer care about America. They're over in china India and mexico where wages are low. Their money is offshore too.

The United States under Obama is one of the least business-friendly environments in the world. Why would they not seek better conditions?

One thing you can say for Trump, he knows who his target audience is, and he knows how to exploit a really stupid idea.

Ending Free Trade..............and stop rewarding companies from leaving...............that's not a GOP mainstream platform.........
Stopping the flood of immigration......................the wall being a stretch..............but I haven't seen the full platform there................all I see is the current POTUS IGNORING ICE LAWS..............and liberal cities creating SANCTUARIES in direct confrontation to the laws of this country.
Not negotiating with Iran....................here's the deal.............or no deal instead of the begging going on now.............
Libya a mistake and currently a shit hole in foreign policy................nothing said by the left........

Maybe it's just his delivery. Maybe if he had something besides vague, generic sounding nonsense, serious people might take him seriously. As it is he appeals to the idiot constituency. What other kind of people would find his comments compelling?

Maybe it's just his delivery. Maybe if he had something besides vague, generic sounding nonsense, serious people might take him seriously. As it is he appeals to the idiot constituency. What other kind of people would find his comments compelling?
You could easily make a case that your opinion of Trump applies to all the candidates running in both parties.

I imagine Donald Trump at dinner parties spouting his nonsense to dinner guests. Of course we agree with a lot of things he says. That doesn't qualify him to be President. He's a blowhard. I'd rather have Ross Perot back or Ron Paul

Better than the talking in circles crowd we have now from both sides.......................they make me want to get out a barf bag........

Might as well have some entertainment while we are getting fucked by the status quo......................GO TRUMP.

What's funny about Republicans is that when we were in a bad recession and their guy was in charge they denied the recession was happening. And then they deny an economic recovery is happening on Obama's watch? But at the same time they give any Republican governor power now credit for the economic recovery baby the night is happening on a national level. This is intellectual dishonesty at its best
Jesus dude...........no one denied the Recession was happening.................................and as a matter of fact GOP committees said it was coming as early as 2005.......................and warned over and over again that it was gonna hit the fan.............

Again, your liberal skirt is showing as you give out one sided blame for all things............
John McCain quote the fundamentals of our economy are strong. That was before the Great collapse morons. Many Republicans feel we didn't deregulate enough. Wrong.

They saw countrywide quicken loans and the bankers were committing fraud as far back as 2005? The GOP passed a lot of bs before they lost power. Deregulated these industries, you know the story.

Just like the big bank bailout right as bush was leaving office. You'd think the gift haloburton got by us invading Iraq was enough no the really fucked us good the 8 years bush was president.

McCain is a RINO...................one who I want mounted on a wall.........perhaps you should address that question to someone who cares what that RINO says.

Better than the talking in circles crowd we have now from both sides.......................they make me want to get out a barf bag........

Might as well have some entertainment while we are getting fucked by the status quo......................GO TRUMP.
Here is the sad reality. Politicians are sensitive to the Mexican vote. Plus companies benefit from the cheap labor.

Bet you if you ask most liberals if we are pro illegal immigration the answer is no 90% of the time. So who's the problem? I say whoever is paying their wages.

You could easily make a case that your opinion of Trump applies to all the candidates running in both parties.
If we end up with Trump vs Clinton, you know this country is significantly fucked. If all this country has to offer is those two phony fucking assholes, and people vote for them, then we probably get what we deserve.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

The US is like the Titanic....and the leaders we typically elect are experts at how to suck up to the wealthy passengers.....but are a little less willing to do un-PC things like yell ICEBERG.........after all this ship is unsinkable right?

We need someone a little out-of-the-box......Trump very well might be it.

McCain is a RINO...................one who I want mounted on a wall.........perhaps you should address that question to someone who cares what that RINO says.
He got the parties nomination. Can't be anymore Republican than that. What is he then? He's not one of ours. He is the establishment my friend. They even told him who his nominee would be. Trump won't be told what to do. He has no chance. Even Obama had to make a deal with the bankers and chamber of commerce.

If we end up with Trump vs Clinton, you know this country is significantly fucked. If all this country has to offer is those two phony fucking assholes, and people vote for them, then we probably get what we deserve.
No matter who the Republicans run Hillary is going to win in 2016

Here is the sad reality. Politicians are sensitive to the Mexican vote. Plus companies benefit from the cheap labor.

Bet you if you ask most liberals if we are pro illegal immigration the answer is no 90% of the time. So who's the problem? I say whoever is paying their wages.
Both parties benefit from illegal immigration, all at our expense.

No matter who the Republicans run Hillary is going to win in 2016
Really? I don't think so. I'm a life long Democrat, I won't vote for Hilary under any circumstances.

How many Republicans here agree with you on free trade? You being for tariffing companies and taxing companies that import export in and out of this country. Because you're sounding an awful lot like us liberals now. So you are pro regulations

Forum List

Back