Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

Yes, he has gone bankrupt twice and rebounded both times... he's worth over $8 billion today. So he is a "self-made man" twice over in terms of personal finance.

Yes, if you worship greed, he's your guy.

Greed isn't a virtue.

Did I just hear a Republican who is defending Trump say they didn't like NAFTA? Is this an issue that Republicans agree with us Democrats on?
I'm a Conservative.............and have disagreed with NAFTA and FREE Trade deals from the get go..................I get into it with other Republicans all the time on this subject...........................

Yes you heard me say it..................and yes I want to re instate protective tariffs.
Here's the deal. Corporations go where is nice to live and where it's nice to live workers get paid well. I understand why corporations don't like unions and have always agreed with them going down south if they don't like being here in Michigan but instead of going down south they go to Mexico or somewhere else. Why? Something wrong with Southern workers?

At least Trump has years of administration experience, the dear leader had none.
And Trump knows how to work for a living, the only real job Obama ever had was at Baskin Robbins. Trump can relate to the working class and knows what needs to be done to help them, Obama can only relate to the silver spoon liberal elite. Totally out of touch (never even been in touch).
Trump is not a self-made man. You folks underestimate what it's like to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. My brother is rich and his sons are getting opportunities no Americans get unless you were born into a wealthy family. Trump has no clue of the real world. An amazing you guys are endorsing a jackass who's gone bankrupt twice. First you like Carly Fiorino who lost jobs at hewlett-packard and now trum who's a two time loser. By the way keep in mind the Rich when Bush was president change the bankruptcy laws so common folk wouldn't be able to do it is easy as they had in the past probably because they knew the collapse was coming. But they made it easier for rich people to be able to go bankrupt.

It is true that Trump was the son of a real estate developer in New York. He attended military school as a child and worked his first real estate deal while in college. His paternal grandparents were German immigrants, so the family was not "blue blood aristocrats" like the Kennedys and Rockefellers.

Yes, he has gone bankrupt twice and rebounded both times... he's worth over $8 billion today. So he is a "self-made man" twice over in terms of personal finance.
Could you duplicate his efforts and make those billions too? Why not? What connections did he have that allowed him to even get in the game and not have to start over by selling hundred thousand dollar houses. He never had to do that he always sold expensive commercial real estate. Bottom line is both he and you lack empathy for people who arent as lucky. that isn't president material. that story does not sell me on Donald Trump being the next president of the United States. Just like Romney and jeb and every other GOP candidate.

Obama was a middle class community organizer. He was one of us and clearly looks out for us more than McCain or mitt would have. The middle class is doomed because they are dumb enough to either vote Republican or WORSE not vote at all. If you like trump vote in the primaries. I'm sure a very high percent of US M the members vote so I'm probably preaching to the choir. That last part is for stupid Americans who don't even care enough to vote or don't think that it matters
Obama rags to riches story.................lol

Just like Hillary broke.............lol

Your Liberal skirt is showing.............you demand we look at our candidates while saying your side can do no wrong........................

move to the center of this issue or get ignored.............
You have to have some money to be President. And the sad truth is most of the time you have to have a lot of money. That's sad and wrong. But don't act like Obama is is Rich is Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney or Donald Trump

Trump would be horrible. He's a bully, showman and bluffer. Worked well in the board rooms but would be bad for the country.

And I'm sorry but I don't agree with small business owners like Herman Cain either. He doesn't like paying workers as much as he does now so any of these people with business experience are just greedy assholes if they're in the Republican Party. Or respectfully I just don't agree with them being a worker bee. Sorry I don't agree with the CEO on every issue

Deep, thoughtful analysis, with a firm grasp of geopolitics, military strategy and grand tactics.

You have to have some money to be President. And the sad truth is most of the time you have to have a lot of money. That's sad and wrong. But don't act like Obama is is Rich is Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney or Donald Trump
You just need backers that have a lot of money, which obama had in droves.

Trump would be horrible. He's a bully, showman and bluffer. Worked well in the board rooms but would be bad for the country.
Yeah we don't need another stubborn decider in the office. The highest office on earth. It's way too important of a position. Hillary 2016. I think the Bill Clinton years while not perfect were better than the Bush years by far. And it was a Democratic president who got us out of the bush Great Recession despite the teabaggers and Republican obstructionism

And Trump knows how to work for a living, the only real job Obama ever had was at Baskin Robbins. Trump can relate to the working class and knows what needs to be done to help them, Obama can only relate to the silver spoon liberal elite. Totally out of touch (never even been in touch).
Trump is not a self-made man. You folks underestimate what it's like to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. My brother is rich and his sons are getting opportunities no Americans get unless you were born into a wealthy family. Trump has no clue of the real world. An amazing you guys are endorsing a jackass who's gone bankrupt twice. First you like Carly Fiorino who lost jobs at hewlett-packard and now trum who's a two time loser. By the way keep in mind the Rich when Bush was president change the bankruptcy laws so common folk wouldn't be able to do it is easy as they had in the past probably because they knew the collapse was coming. But they made it easier for rich people to be able to go bankrupt.

It is true that Trump was the son of a real estate developer in New York. He attended military school as a child and worked his first real estate deal while in college. His paternal grandparents were German immigrants, so the family was not "blue blood aristocrats" like the Kennedys and Rockefellers.

Could you duplicate his efforts and make those billions too? Why not? What connections did he have that allowed him to even get in the game and not have to start over by selling hundred thousand dollar houses. He never had to do that he always sold expensive commercial real estate. Bottom line is both he and you lack empathy for people who arent as lucky. that isn't president material. that story does not sell me on Donald Trump being the next president of the United States. Just like Romney and jeb and every other GOP candidate.

Obama was a middle class community organizer. He was one of us and clearly looks out for us more than McCain or mitt would have. The middle class is doomed because they are dumb enough to either vote Republican or WORSE not vote at all. If you like trump vote in the primaries. I'm sure a very high percent of US M the members vote so I'm probably preaching to the choir. That last part is for stupid Americans who don't even care enough to vote or don't think that it matters

Your Liberal skirt is showing.............you demand we look at our candidates while saying your side can do no wrong........................

You classified him middle class............but they spent nearly a billion on him in the first election.......................not as much on the second..............so spare me some change on that issue.

What's funny about Republicans is that when we were in a bad recession and their guy was in charge they denied the recession was happening. And then they deny an economic recovery is happening on Obama's watch? But at the same time they give any Republican governor power now credit for the economic recovery baby the night is happening on a national level. This is intellectual dishonesty at its best

Did I just hear a Republican who is defending Trump say they didn't like NAFTA? Is this an issue that Republicans agree with us Democrats on?
I'm a Conservative.............and have disagreed with NAFTA and FREE Trade deals from the get go..................I get into it with other Republicans all the time on this subject...........................

Yes you heard me say it..................and yes I want to re instate protective tariffs.
Here's the deal. Corporations go where is nice to live and where it's nice to live workers get paid well. I understand why corporations don't like unions and have always agreed with them going down south if they don't like being here in Michigan but instead of going down south they go to Mexico or somewhere else. Why? Something wrong with Southern workers?
Same reason they leave the North....................lower wages and more business friendly places to invest..............

No one in this country can compete with the wage standards from Mexico or China............Mexico has a land advantage, and not only that FREE TRADE across the border.......................including allowing Mexican truck drivers access to our roads...............

Those that stay here, can't compete as their overhead is higher...........so move or go under.............

Tariffs are the only instrument to level the field in that regards..............................

You classified him middle class............but they spent nearly a billion on him in the first election.......................not as much on the second..............so spare me some change on that issue.
I donated $100 and so did millions of other people as opposed to Republicans who just get millions of dollars from maybe ten thousand people. This doesn't really matter anyways. You have to be rich to be President of the United States. Sad reality. But Obama did not grow up Rich

The only thing people need to know about Trump is that he has proposed a solution and plan to defeat ISIS by massive bombing and inserting hundreds of thousands of combat troops into both Iraq and Syria. His proposal is to bomb the ISIS oil wells and surround them with a ring of US troops to protect the commercial interest that will be needed to repair the bombing damage and deny renewed access to the wells from ISIS.
Anyone want to argue that this stupid idea will not require hundreds of thousands of combat troops?

youtube.com/watch?v=3WbuL7OiEI8

Yeah we don't need another stubborn decider in the office. The highest office on earth. It's way too important of a position. Hillary 2016. I think the Bill Clinton years while not perfect were better than the Bush years by far. And it was a Democratic president who got us out of the bush Great Recession despite the teabaggers and Republican obstructionism
Bill had a Republican congress to keep him honest, Bush term spending went out of control when the Dims took over. Never heard them called teabaggers before. Hillary isn't stubborn? Seriously?

One thing you can say for Trump, he knows who his target audience is, and he knows how to exploit a really stupid idea.

I donated $100 and so did millions of other people as opposed to Republicans who just get millions of dollars from maybe ten thousand people. This doesn't really matter anyways. You have to be rich to be President of the United States. Sad reality. But Obama did not grow up Rich
The Dims don't have big backers? LOL.

What's funny about Republicans is that when we were in a bad recession and their guy was in charge they denied the recession was happening. And then they deny an economic recovery is happening on Obama's watch? But at the same time they give any Republican governor power now credit for the economic recovery baby the night is happening on a national level. This is intellectual dishonesty at its best
Jesus dude...........no one denied the Recession was happening.................................and as a matter of fact GOP committees said it was coming as early as 2005.......................and warned over and over again that it was gonna hit the fan.............

Yet ignored by both sides and the Dem side of the comittees.............

Again, your liberal skirt is showing as you give out one sided blame for all things............

Same reason they leave the North....................lower wages and more business friendly places to invest..............

No one in this country can compete with the wage standards from Mexico or China............Mexico has a land advantage, and not only that FREE TRADE across the border.......................including allowing Mexican truck drivers access to our roads...............

Those that stay here, can't compete as their overhead is higher...........so move or go under.............

Tariffs are the only instrument to level the field in that regards..............................
And everything in moderation. Some things we should allow to come in under free trade in some things not. Every other country in the world protect their vital industries. America did not and I believe that was on purpose. Americans are the highest paid people in the world. Actually I take that back. People in Switzerland all make a very decent living. But that's a small country it's hard to compare them to us. But you get what I mean we are still the greatest country on earth. We just have to take care of our poor and middle class better. Republicans think free unregulated trade will work itself out and accomplish this but that is not true they just don't know it

The only thing people need to know about Trump is that he has proposed a solution and plan to defeat ISIS by massive bombing and inserting hundreds of thousands of combat troops into both Iraq and Syria. His proposal is to bomb the ISIS oil wells and surround them with a ring of US troops to protect the commercial interest that will be needed to repair the bombing damage and deny renewed access to the wells from ISIS.
Anyone want to argue that this stupid idea will not require hundreds of thousands of combat troops?

youtube.com/watch?v=3WbuL7OiEI8
One of the advantages of the all volunteer force is that none of Trump's family or friends would have to fight.

On what planet? This isn't much of a recovery. Still! And who said there was no recession? And how was it Bush's fault? Congress writes the checks.

Forum List

Back