Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

He could have chosen to blame everything on the Chinese, since all of our manufacturing is going over there, but Chinese are not as visible. The irony here is that he is blaming the Latinos for everything, and mostly, they are here just to pick grapes and lettuce..

I've not heard him blaming Latinos for everything. He has been vocal about the effects of illegal immigration. He's absolutely right, it's killing us. Literally!

The left has had this running disconnect where they can't seem to distinguish legal immigrants from illegal ones.... I guess you must assume that they are all the same? So you run out there screaming about Trump being "against immigrants" when that's not what the man said. Now whether you're stupid and don't comprehend the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant, or you're just cocky because you've gotten away with conflating the two for so long... that shit's about to stop with Trump.

I think that there is something wrong with your computer. Here is what the man said:

Maybe if you turn on the sound......

What part did you disagree with? The part where he said "and some good people?"

The thing that he said that I object to most is when he said, "....I am announcing that I am running for president...."

You know this is ON THE peoples minds if Trump can bring out so many people

so don't let the left and their lapdog medias put him down. get out, get angry and VOTE this Progressive party out of our lives come 2016
Honestly as long as everyone votes I don't care who they vote for that is their decision as long as a vote I'm happy

Truthfully I don't really care if people vote. What good is it if someone is just voting party or name recognition, or worse because they are white or black? I say if a person can't get off their ass and go down to a polling station then that is their vote. I really have no problem voting and making the choice for people who don't have the gumption to take the time.

If you are a dem or a lib, don't bother voting. My vote will cancel yours so your vote is wasted.
Free will is hardly a liberal to me..............but I agree with the sarcasm of your post....

:rofl:

I think Freewill is a jerk conservative.

He could have chosen to blame everything on the Chinese, since all of our manufacturing is going over there, but Chinese are not as visible. The irony here is that he is blaming the Latinos for everything, and mostly, they are here just to pick grapes and lettuce..

I've not heard him blaming Latinos for everything. He has been vocal about the effects of illegal immigration. He's absolutely right, it's killing us. Literally!

The left has had this running disconnect where they can't seem to distinguish legal immigrants from illegal ones.... I guess you must assume that they are all the same? So you run out there screaming about Trump being "against immigrants" when that's not what the man said. Now whether you're stupid and don't comprehend the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant, or you're just cocky because you've gotten away with conflating the two for so long... that shit's about to stop with Trump.

I think that there is something wrong with your computer. Here is what the man said:

The thing that he said that I object to most is when he said, "....I am announcing that I am running for president...."

Me too.

I didn't..........................The FREE TRADE fights been going on longer than that.
All I know is that it was unions who warned everybody about free trade back in the eighties

LOL, thats funny coming from a dem. Union jobs are leaving this country in record numbers under obozo.
Why don't they just go down south to a southern state?
The North priced themselves out............car companies like Nissan, Toyota, Voltswagon, and etc.............built plants in the South jumping over tariff barriers of the time to get into the markets here, and not abroad..............

Then with Free Trade they moved South of the Border as we went FREE with Trade there...................Stupid policy............and then our companies jumped ship as well.............What choice do they have............no one could live on a $1 an hour back then. Or even a little more now..................and not to mention the next to nothing EPA standards and labor standards back then...............hell they didn't even have to provide health care back then.......not sure now................Of course they are gonna jump................

Our system gave them the INCENTIVE TO JUMP.............and those not jumping ship take it on the chin because they can't compete.

Yep. make the corporate tax rate zero and allow foreign profits to return to this country tax free. the economy would boom and there would be more jobs than job seekers.
They add it to the cost of the product anyway....................but you still have to tariff the borders....................No one can live on the wages from down there here..............................unless we want to have 20 people in our home like the ones coming up here.........................It's not possible.................and it's only purpose is to RAISE their standards as we lower OURS to some line in the middle..............which means our workers are gonna get F......KED.............

This very writing is in the WTO, TRANS Pacific, and coming soon the TPP........................They make it clear via their mission statements that developed countries are gonna get raped.....................

All you have to do is look................................This is NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY.............unless you want the entire middle class destroyed.

All I know is that it was unions who warned everybody about free trade back in the eighties

LOL, thats funny coming from a dem. Union jobs are leaving this country in record numbers under obozo.
The North priced themselves out............car companies like Nissan, Toyota, Voltswagon, and etc.............built plants in the South jumping over tariff barriers of the time to get into the markets here, and not abroad..............

Then with Free Trade they moved South of the Border as we went FREE with Trade there...................Stupid policy............and then our companies jumped ship as well.............What choice do they have............no one could live on a $1 an hour back then. Or even a little more now..................and not to mention the next to nothing EPA standards and labor standards back then...............hell they didn't even have to provide health care back then.......not sure now................Of course they are gonna jump................

Our system gave them the INCENTIVE TO JUMP.............and those not jumping ship take it on the chin because they can't compete.

Yep. make the corporate tax rate zero and allow foreign profits to return to this country tax free. the economy would boom and there would be more jobs than job seekers.
They add it to the cost of the product anyway....................but you still have to tariff the borders....................No one can live on the wages from down there here..............................unless we want to have 20 people in our home like the ones coming up here.........................It's not possible.................and it's only purpose is to RAISE their standards as we lower OURS to some line in the middle..............which means our workers are gonna get F......KED.............

This very writing is in the WTO, TRANS Pacific, and coming soon the TPP........................They make it clear via their mission statements that developed countries are gonna get raped.....................

All you have to do is look................................This is NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY.............unless you want the entire middle class destroyed.

yes, we need tariffs on incoming foreign products.

....because our trade deficit is still not high enough!

the idea, idiot, is to create american jobs, not chinese jobs or indian jobs, or mexican jobs. Those countries need the food that we produce more than we need iphones.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

Well, one thing that he would do that the current guy wouldn't do is, apparently if his image is anything to go by, is fire people who screw up.

Has Obama fired anyone from the IRS or VA?

Not only fire but his his DOJ file charges and put someone's ass in jail. These were criminal actions folks and I don't care if you are a liberal, conservative, or other....the law is the law and breaking it should have some consequences especially if it happens at a level where you have taken on the role of guardian of the peoples' trust.

Yes, I think Trump is rich enough, arrogant enough, and frankly non-political enough to fire folks who are not doing the job and who are breaking the law.

While I am dubious that this is a quality that will make a good or bad President, I think it is a necessary one in a manager.

exactly the way that 60% of the country felt about hillary's announcement.

the idea, idiot, is to create american jobs, not chinese jobs or indian jobs, or mexican jobs. Those countries need the food that we produce more than we need iphones.

Yeah, we all had that argument back when Jimmy Carter was president, and he was encouraged to put a wheat and corn embargo on Russia. But, as he pointed out, doing so would simply destroy our agricultural economy, and make the Russians rich, selling their grain on the world market. But, I understand that economics is not for everyone.

Yeah, we all had that argument back when Jimmy Carter was president, and he was encouraged to put a wheat and corn embargo on Russia. But, as he pointed out, doing so would simply destroy our agricultural economy, and make the Russians rich, selling their grain on the world market. But, I understand that economics is not for everyone.

wow, thats really funny, you cite something from the carter administration as a success? did you forget about the lines at gas stations?

This chart seems to indicate what Clinton's free trade agreements did for America:

upload_2015-7-12_10-50-7.png

wow, thats really funny, you cite something from the carter administration as a success? did you forget about the lines at gas stations?

I understand. Yes, it certainly does put your tariff argument in perspective, doesn't it?

Tell you what. Fly this idea over Iowa, and get back to me about how they feel about it.

United States - Household final consumption expenditure

United States - Household final consumption expenditure
Household final consumption expenditure, etc. (current US$)
The latest value for Household final consumption expenditure, etc. (current US$) in United States was $11,410,400,000,000 as of 2013. Over the past 53 years, the value for this indicator has fluctuated between $11,410,400,000,000 in 2013 and $331,700,000,000 in 1960.

Definition: Household final consumption expenditure (formerly private consumption) is the market value of all goods and services, including durable products (such as cars, washing machines, and home computers), purchased by households. It excludes purchases of dwellings but includes imputed rent for owner-occupied dwellings. It also includes payments and fees to governments to obtain permits and licenses. Here, household consumption expenditure includes the expenditures of nonprofit institutions serving households, even when reported separately by the country. This item also includes any statistical discrepancy in the use of resources relative to the supply of resources. Data are in current U.S. dollars.

Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?
Nope.

But he makes for excellent political theater.

And he's making some of those Panderers and Vote Whores cringe, on both sides of the aisle.

An excellent state of affairs.

The Donald is turning the early phase of the 2016 Presidential Campaign Season into a Fun Time.

11.4 Trillion in final consumption in the United States.................2013
Nearly 4 times the GDP of CHINA...........................

We are a large portion of the consumption markets of the world.......................
Protective measures keep it here............

Forum List

Back