Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

Honestly, no one knows what they would get if Trump was elected. One minute he seems progressive and next he is conservative. I guess it depends on whoever pays him the most. He could be elected as a Republican and, after getting into office, turn completely to the left.
I'd be OK if Republicans actually cut our taxes, grew the economy, didn't create high poverty and crime with their policies and they will double the debt just like the president before him.

I should say her cause hillary 2016.

Honestly, no one knows what they would get if Trump was elected. One minute he seems progressive and next he is conservative. I guess it depends on whoever pays him the most. He could be elected as a Republican and, after getting into office, turn completely to the left.
He's across party lines on his positions................no doubt on that.

Yes, and no one really knows his positions on multiple issues yet. He is high in the polls because he is an entertainer and knows how to attract the media. Say outrageous things and the cameras turn your way. It works well. Just ask Rush Limbaugh....

So he's too liberal to get the GOP nominee? Is that going to be the excuse? I remember bill O'Reilly tried to suggest he too was liberal.

Is trump pro union? Then fuck the Donald.

So he's too liberal to get the GOP nominee? Is that going to be the excuse? I remember bill O'Reilly tried to suggest he too was liberal.

You won't know for a while and what he says now may not be what he says in office. He is bouncing like a rubber ball.

Do you agree McCain's no hero?

It has often puzzled me why we call released POW's "heroes" ...even before McCain. I understand they made a great sacrifice and withstood tremendous adversity, but they didn't have a choice, they were captured... are they heroes because they refused to die? Is a "hero" simply someone who survives?

I love our soldiers, I am the one who defends them against liberals who hate them. I constantly argue against sweeping defense cuts and in favor of more spending for veterans. I have great respect for the men and women who serve, including John McCain. But this is a CLASSIC example of what the left does best and what they've been doing the past 20 years. They spin a purely open-minded and reasonable philosophical point around and pervert it into a litany of abhorrent things that were never said and apply that to their adversary. Suddenly, if you agree with Trump, you're disrespecting the military!

And of ALL the people to have the unmitigated gall to complain about disrespect for the military? It's astonishing that you asswipes continue to get away with this shit. The media follows you around like a little puppy and promotes what you're doing! For days and weeks now, we're going to hear about Trump's irrelevant comment instead of focusing on the problems and issues facing our country. And I think that suits most of you libtards fine, you damn sure don't want to discuss the issues.
Bullshit boss. We made that point about McCain YOU guys tried to use it like a political volleyball.

Vets analysed Obama v McCain and GOP v dem on the troops and dems vote for the troops 80% of the time.

GOP vote for defense contracts and war, not the troops.

So you agree with Trump 110%?

Where are all the trump fans? Do you agree about McCain?

I told you he never wanted to win. Trump is just in it to rally the nuts. He's the Ron Paul or Ross Perot 2016
Being a pow doesnt make you a hero.

I don't have a problem with the idea that McCain's conduct in Vietnam was heroic. Frankly, I don't think Trump does, either. I think if you listen to the full quote, it sounds a lot more like a not-wisely-chosen ad hominem against someone Trump just doesn't particularly like at the moment.

I cross party lines on issues dummy.............It depends on the issue........

I don't go with the RINO's............I support Tea Party Principles..................at the same time I reject the Free Trade agreements because I know they will fuck the American worker............Under the mission statements of these deals they say as much. As a matter of fact the purpose of the FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS ARE LIBERAL.................Purpose to end world poverty by raising the standards of impoverished nations and lowering the standards of the modern Nations in the process...........with equal pay standards way down the road.........they suggest training programs and aid programs for the displaced workers in the process..............aka OUR WORKERS.............

This is in NO WAY GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY..............Both Sessions and Shelby of Alabama voted against Fast Tracking TPP for many of these reasons.............Only 2 of 4 GOP who opposed it............

Federal Reserve is another area....................Now dance..................as you cheer your one sided bs posts...............You're party hack for the libs it is clear by your posts...............The only thing missing are the pom poms.

Yes, and no one really knows his positions on multiple issues yet. He is high in the polls because he is an entertainer and knows how to attract the media. Say outrageous things and the cameras turn your way. It works well. Just ask Rush Limbaugh....
A few of his statements went off reservation.......but the point of illegal immigration is a VERY POPULAR TOPIC in this country............as most want it to end...........................

The McCain thing to me is a foot in the mouth............but it's just him being somewhat sarcastic and shooting off without thinking everything out before answering............it's just classic Trump.............it's what he does....................A WILD CARD.

It has often puzzled me why we call released POW's "heroes" ...even before McCain. I understand they made a great sacrifice and withstood tremendous adversity, but they didn't have a choice, they were captured... are they heroes because they refused to die? Is a "hero" simply someone who survives?

I love our soldiers, I am the one who defends them against liberals who hate them. I constantly argue against sweeping defense cuts and in favor of more spending for veterans. I have great respect for the men and women who serve, including John McCain. But this is a CLASSIC example of what the left does best and what they've been doing the past 20 years. They spin a purely open-minded and reasonable philosophical point around and pervert it into a litany of abhorrent things that were never said and apply that to their adversary. Suddenly, if you agree with Trump, you're disrespecting the military!

And of ALL the people to have the unmitigated gall to complain about disrespect for the military? It's astonishing that you asswipes continue to get away with this shit. The media follows you around like a little puppy and promotes what you're doing! For days and weeks now, we're going to hear about Trump's irrelevant comment instead of focusing on the problems and issues facing our country. And I think that suits most of you libtards fine, you damn sure don't want to discuss the issues.

I think what makes McCain heroic vis a vis Vietnam is the fact that he was offered preferential treatment due to his father's status, and he refused to be treated any differently.

WE LOVE TRUMP! He is the absolute best choice for the GOP nomination! GO DONALD!

I think what makes McCain heroic vis a vis Vietnam is the fact that he was offered preferential treatment due to his father's status, and he refused to be treated any differently.
Code of Conduct
for
Members of the United States Armed Forces

I
I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II
I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

III
If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

IV
If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

V
When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

VI
I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Authority and Amendment Notes

Where are all the trump fans? Do you agree about McCain?

I told you he never wanted to win. Trump is just in it to rally the nuts. He's the Ron Paul or Ross Perot 2016
Being a pow doesnt make you a hero.

I don't have a problem with the idea that McCain's conduct in Vietnam was heroic. Frankly, I don't think Trump does, either. I think if you listen to the full quote, it sounds a lot more like a not-wisely-chosen ad hominem against someone Trump just doesn't particularly like at the moment.
The Republicans will use this against him, or already has. I can't wait to see what happens next.

My feelings about McCain were influenced by Democrats tales of him a few years back. Back before I figured out that they lied ALL the time.
What did they say that wasn't true and if you're dumb enough to swallow left lies maybe now you're just swallowing lies from the right.

Bullshit boss. We made that point about McCain YOU guys tried to use it like a political volleyball.

Vets analysed Obama v McCain and GOP v dem on the troops and dems vote for the troops 80% of the time.

GOP vote for defense contracts and war, not the troops.

So you agree with Trump 110%?
Don't worry about convincing me till trump gets the nomination.

You Republicans can't even argue with each other during primaries. Sheep. I however don't belong to an organized party. I'm a democrat.

Code of Conduct
for
Members of the United States Armed Forces

I
I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II
I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

III
If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

IV
If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

V
When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

VI
I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

Authority and Amendment Notes

Do you want a medal now?

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

He doesn't have any.

The man has taken his business and himself into bankruptcy 4 times.

I don't want a man like that in our white house. America can't take another economic collapse.
He used the bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio profit. Smart businessmen and women do this all the time. It's the art of the game and he's mastered it.

He used bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio a profit - at the expense of his creditors and investors, costing them millions of dollars.

At this point, I would consider any Presidential candidate who actually worked with the written laws on the books to be an improvement. :eusa_whistle:

They are talking about using the laws and the Democrats front runner uses charity donations to fund her lifestyle, which isn't legal.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

He doesn't have any.

I don't want a man like that in our white house. America can't take another economic collapse.
He used the bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio profit. Smart businessmen and women do this all the time. It's the art of the game and he's mastered it.

He used bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio a profit - at the expense of his creditors and investors, costing them millions of dollars.

At this point, I would consider any Presidential candidate who actually worked with the written laws on the books to be an improvement. :eusa_whistle:

They are talking about using the laws and the Democrats front runner uses charity donations to fund her lifestyle, which isn't legal.

How has Hilary Clinton used "charity donations" to "fund her lifestyle"?

He doesn't have any.

How has Hilary Clinton used "charity donations" to "fund her lifestyle"?

The Clinton Foundation is a cash cow for the Clintons. What % goes to charity and what goes into the Clinton coffers?

Forum List

Back