Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

Reuters: Trump, Bush Locked in Dead Heat; Rubio Sinks to Tenth Place

Breitbart ^ | July 11, 2015 | Matthew Boyle
LAS VEGAS, Nevada — Real estate magnate and 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has skyrocketed to Republican frontrunner status, as a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos has Trump tied for first place with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush. The rest of the pack is far behind them. Trump pulled in 15.8 percent, compared to Bush’s 16.1 percent in the poll of 404 self-identified Republicans taken from July 6 to July 10. Since the poll’s credibility interval is 5.7 percent, that puts both Bush and Trump in a league of their own atop the field as the next best candidate, New...

Look at all the nervous liberals. Quite telling, isn't it? :lol:

Laughing....I dare you nominate him.

No, I double dog dare you to nominate him. That's how much I want Trump as the GOP nominee.

The panty shitting fear you smell...is from your own party. As the GOP knows what a gift to the Democrats Trump would actually be.

And the Democrats definitely know it.
A thread just opened up about a Carson/Trump ticket. Laugh that off.

I would prefer a Trump/Cosby ticket.

63285147.jpg

images

No, I double dog dare you to nominate him. That's how much I want Trump as the GOP nominee.

The panty shitting fear you smell...is from your own party. As the GOP knows what a gift to the Democrats Trump would actually be.

63285147.jpg

images

Yes, I imagine you'd look to Cosby for satisfaction!!....Trump would laugh at you! LOLOL!

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

What qualities does Donald Trump have that would make him a good President?

He doesn't have any.

The man has taken his business and himself into bankruptcy 4 times.

I don't want a man like that in our white house. America can't take another economic collapse.
He used the bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio profit. Smart businessmen and women do this all the time. It's the art of the game and he's mastered it.

He used bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio a profit - at the expense of his creditors and investors, costing them millions of dollars.

There's been a lot of Trump support recently on the boards, but it's almost always been couched in anti-liberal rhetoric - along the lines of "I like Trump because he makes liberals upset". I have yet to see anyone put there cards on the table and publicly state that they think he would be a good President.

So here we go. Let's here some positive things about Donald Trump from the resident supporters.

He doesn't have any.

I don't want a man like that in our white house. America can't take another economic collapse.
He used the bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio profit. Smart businessmen and women do this all the time. It's the art of the game and he's mastered it.

He used bankruptcy laws to make his portfolio a profit - at the expense of his creditors and investors, costing them millions of dollars.

Prove it...links please, as everthing was arranged by THE COURT!

Trump is a CEO. A CEO doesn't have to be the best at law, he knows how to hire lawyers. A CEO doesn't have to be the best at System Design, he knows how to hire System Designers. Etc. He knows how to hire who he needs to when he needs to and how to keep them working together on the same plan. He knows how to work on multiple plans at the same time using the same management techniques.

He doesn't have to know it all. He has to be a good manager and that is what will make him a good President.

He doesn't have any.

And the T.A.R.P. money disappeared under Obama, costing the taxpayers $700 billion. What's your point again?

63285147.jpg

images

Yes, I imagine you'd look to Cosby for satisfaction!!....Trump would laugh at you! LOLOL!

I've got more imagination in my big toe. Trump is an idiot, and so are his supporters.

I've heard several right wingers on this forum say that Trump talks in ways they can understand. They said the same thing about dingbat Palin, and she didn't know the job of VP and was asked twice. lol

Trump is a CEO. A CEO doesn't have to be the best at law, he knows how to hire lawyers. A CEO doesn't have to be the best at System Design, he knows how to hire System Designers. Etc. He knows how to hire who he needs to when he needs to and how to keep them working together on the same plan. He knows how to work on multiple plans at the same time using the same management techniques.

He doesn't have to know it all. He has to be a good manager and that is what will make him a good President.

So what you're saying is that Trump or this orangutan can do the job? LOL!

0.jpg

He cares about American sovereignty, something none of the previous candidates over the last 3 decades cared about.

0.jpg
Is that the best you've got? Really?

0.jpg
Is that the best you've got? Really?

Apparently Sly isn't concerned with Donald's ignorance of our laws. All he needs is a wild pack of attorneys.:p

63285147.jpg

images

I've got more imagination in my big toe. Trump is an idiot, and so are his supporters.

I've heard several right wingers on this forum say that Trump talks in ways they can understand. They said the same thing about dingbat Palin, and she didn't know the job of VP and was asked twice. lol

Of course he is, that's why he's worth $5+ Billion, and "I've heard several right wingers on this forum say that Trump talks in ways they can understand." I agree with that assessment! Even old Sarah, earned more in a year than you'll earn in your lifetime, but perhaps we should ask old Joe Biden how smart you have to be, being he IS VP...

Well, Trump was never a Community Organizer, so Dems will say he has no real world experience

Well, he has no experience in public office, apparently knows little or nothing about the law, and nothing about foreign policy. He was dismissed from school for behavior problems and sent to a military academy then studied real estate in college. He's been married 3 times, the subject of numerous sex scandals as well as accusations of defrauding investors. The party leadership seems to hate him, he's offended every minority at one time are another. With those qualifications, I think he will make a wonderful Republican candidate. Go Trump.

63285147.jpg

images

Of course he is, that's why he's worth $5+ Billion, and "I've heard several right wingers on this forum say that Trump talks in ways they can understand." I agree with that assessment! Even old Sarah, earned more in a year than you'll earn in your lifetime, but perhaps we should ask old Joe Biden how smart you have to be, being he IS VP...

I earn more in a year than you'll ever earn in your mother's basement. :D

Hey, I'm all for a Trump/Palin ticket.

Well, he has no experience in public office, apparently knows little or nothing about the law, and nothing about foreign policy. He was dismissed from school for behavior problems and sent to a military academy then studied real estate in college. He's been married 3 times, the subject of numerous sex scandals as well as accusations of defrauding investors. The party leadership seems to hate him, he's offended every minority at one time are another. With those qualifications, I think he will make a wonderful Republican candidate. Go Trump.

None of that means a thing. Your problem is that you think that when a conservative complains about Obama's qualifications or experience.....that he actually gives a shit about qualifications or experience. Its a proxy issue. As Trump has never held any office, has zero military experience, zero foreign policy experience, and no legislative or executive experience.

And they don't care. The only thing many of these conservatives care about is how Trump makes them feel. That's where you need to focus your energy on. As anything else just noise. His history, his record, his policies.....they genuinely don't give a fiddlker's fuck.

He's rich and he's white and he's bashing brown people. That's all you need to know.

63285147.jpg

images

At least I have a mother! With your lack of mental acuity you must have been hatched under some rock!..... It would be a wonderful ticket to fix this country, but alas, Sarah isn't running!

63285147.jpg

images

I didn't know prostitution was that lucrative.

Forum List

Back