🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything???

Here? No. Places like this and perhaps this? Maybe. The average unsophisticated American would be surprised at how flat most political campaigns are at the beginning and when you hear Trump call someone a "pussy", its likely because his supporters are already there. When he is ahead of his supporters, you hear the boos to his moronic statements such as his criticizing POWs. I can guarantee you that if he is the nominee, you'll hear him use the term "bitch", "cankles", or "blow job". His supporters already are so he has license to do so.

This is where human decency would usually take over but since his supporters are largely morally bankrupt, the candidate has license to be just as devoid of good taste.

Where message boards and chat rooms have some impact is on issues more than campaigns. I'm not sure this is one that gets eyes on it from staffers and officials but I would bet that they look at the comments on issue ads they see on You Tube, Drudge, etc... I wouldn't be surprised if some staffers frequent this site.

Forum List

Back