🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything???

"Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything??"

Speaking only for myself,no.

But it's fun to see the liberal element react to what is said. And under this regime one takes amusement where it is to be found.

And can you afford to put the average Mexican thru a U.S. college, because it is their dream?

Think?
Define "average Mexican".

"Does anyone believe that what they say here will change anything???"

NO, and anyone who actually believes that is delusional.
Average Mexican who crossed the border with their 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare that YOU are paying for.

Is that better?
So, the "average Mexican" crosses the border with 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare? Care to supply some specific examples of that?

Didn't think so.
There are 12 million examples you dimwit.

Next
If there are 12 million examples of exactly that, then you shouldn't have a problem supplying a few of those examples.

And can you afford to put the average Mexican thru a U.S. college, because it is their dream?

Think?

Average Mexican who crossed the border with their 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare that YOU are paying for.

Is that better?
So, the "average Mexican" crosses the border with 8 kids because Obama is giving away free educations and healthcare? Care to supply some specific examples of that?

Didn't think so.

Next
If there are 12 million examples of exactly that, then you shouldn't have a problem supplying a few of those examples.
Here ya go simpleton.................. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/20/article-1378739-0BB3B27600000578-516_468x345.jpg

Is that better?

Didn't think so.

Next
Here ya go simpleton.................. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/20/article-1378739-0BB3B27600000578-516_468x345.jpg
I don't see 8 kids there. Come on. Come up with just one. There are 12 million examples out there to choose from according to you. It can't be that difficult.

Think?
Sacrifices must be made. Our health care, jobs or children's education or the nations future comes second to toadying to illegal immigrants betterment. Think? Political correctness isn't correct and I totally THINK so.

Is that better?

Didn't think so.

Next
I don't see 8 kids there. Come on. Come up with just one. There are 12 million examples out there to choose from according to you. It can't be that difficult.
How about the American kids killed by smuggled heroin http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Border+Patrol+Seizes+Drugs+Illegal+Immigrants+64D3chh9QR5l.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/04/article-2596929-1CD42E0D00000578-32_964x641.jpg

Do you care?????????????????

Nobody that posts here expects any other poster to change their beliefs. It just isn't going to happen. The country is divided and frankly it works a ton better this way. It is fun to gripe and analyze, but in the end its wall st and big business that runs the show. Working class folk can hope to get ahead if they have the right college degree.

Nobody that posts here expects any other poster to change their beliefs. It just isn't going to happen. The country is divided and frankly it works a ton better this way. It is fun to gripe and analyze, but in the end its wall st and big business that runs the show. Working class folk can hope to get ahead if they have the right college degree.
Working class folks can get ahead without a college degree as well

Working class folks can get ahead without a college degree as well

Of course they can. Just like they always have. Except now...they need two incomes where they used to need one. Awesome!

There are a few people among us who believe that what they write here is important. They are ALL conservatives. One of them posted in this thread. DarkFury is another. Then there is PoliticalChic. Insecure nutbags who see this place as something bigger than it is.

Normal people just come here for some fun.....and maybe to learn something. I learned that Scalia died from a post here. That kind of stuff.

I see this as a significant reason to come here, and provide those elements missing and hidden from your so-called education:

1. "Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view."

Dennis Prager

2. I have no intention of standing by and watching ignorant dunces like you, the products of government school indoctrination, to take my nation down with you.
The message board is, to me, samizdat.
You should look it up.

There are a few people among us who believe that what they write here is important. They are ALL conservatives. One of them posted in this thread. DarkFury is another. Then there is PoliticalChic. Insecure nutbags who see this place as something bigger than it is.

Normal people just come here for some fun.....and maybe to learn something. I learned that Scalia died from a post here. That kind of stuff.

I see this as a significant reason to come here, and provide those elements missing and hidden from your so-called education:

1. "Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view."

Dennis Prager

2. I have no intention of standing by and watching ignorant dunces like you, the products of government school indoctrination, to take my nation down with you.
You should look it up.

Don't cry.

Dennis Prager

You should look it up.

Don't cry.

I believe I put you in your place.

Don't you?

Dennis Prager

You should look it up.

Don't cry.

Don't you?
What is his place?

Dennis Prager

You should look it up.

Don't cry.

Don't you?

No. I believe you vomitted words. As always.

Tissue?

Dennis Prager

You should look it up.

Don't cry.

Don't you?
What is his place?

This ought to be good. Whaddya think? Will there be more or fewer than three subsections in the reply?

Forum List

Back