🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anyone Disagree with This?

"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down"

Anyone have a problem with the above thoughts?
Who is telling us we must ‘choose’ between left or right, ‘increasingly’ or otherwise.

The issue is more the perception that one is ‘compelled’ to make a ‘choice’ rather than the options available.

Hey! That not only made sense, but it actually was on topic.

GOOD JOB!

Our real options are limited. THe election has come down to Trump or Hillary.

I'm happy with Trump and HIllary is just more of the same.

In your own words, what has Trump in plan to help the middle class with wages and the economy?

Reducing the labor pool by deporting illegals, and limiting immigrant, especially work visas, will reduce supply and drive up price, ie wages.

ESPECIALLY in the context of Trade POlicy designed to bring back manufacturing jobs, which will be better paying jobs for the working and middle class AND additional jobs, ie demand for labor, also driving up wages.

Higher wages leads to increased consumer demand, and with more domestic production, some of that demand will put money BACK into the US economy.

Ta Da, a number of self reinforcing positive cycles.

Reducing the labor pool by deporting illegals, and limiting immigrant, especially work visas, will reduce supply and drive up price, ie wages.

And employers will pay more for their employees. That's a fairy tale.

My mother in law was working in a smaller city without a large immigrant labor pool making 15$/hr as an Nurse's Aid.

The starting rate in a large near by city, in the same hospital system was 8$/hr.

The flip side of employers hiring cheap Third World labor to save money is that they will NOT save that money with "not cheap "American labor.

Thus higher wages.

It is not a "fairy tale" it is the Law of Supply and Demand.

Why do you think that the Establishment Republican Leadership has never really done much about Third World Immigration even though it is obviously bad for their long term political power?

Who is telling us we must ‘choose’ between left or right, ‘increasingly’ or otherwise.

The issue is more the perception that one is ‘compelled’ to make a ‘choice’ rather than the options available.

Hey! That not only made sense, but it actually was on topic.

GOOD JOB!

Our real options are limited. THe election has come down to Trump or Hillary.

In your own words, what has Trump in plan to help the middle class with wages and the economy?

ESPECIALLY in the context of Trade POlicy designed to bring back manufacturing jobs, which will be better paying jobs for the working and middle class AND additional jobs, ie demand for labor, also driving up wages.

Higher wages leads to increased consumer demand, and with more domestic production, some of that demand will put money BACK into the US economy.

Ta Da, a number of self reinforcing positive cycles.

And employers will pay more for their employees. That's a fairy tale.

My mother in law was working in a smaller city without a large immigrant labor pool making 15$/hr as an Nurse's Aid.

The starting rate in a large near by city, in the same hospital system was 8$/hr.

The flip side of employers hiring cheap Third World labor to save money is that they will NOT save that money with "not cheap "American labor.

Thus higher wages.

Why do you think that the Establishment Republican Leadership has never really done much about Third World Immigration even though it is obviously bad for their long term political power?

Thus higher wages.

The only way you're going to raise wages is to make employers pay more.

Forum List

Back