Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

I appreciate the response. How could this happen in our country brother. How did they get to this point where we have some number of American to feel unsafe this includes black and white folks. They feel unsafe to walk around major cities. I think that the greatest country in the world, the most strongest country in the world, which is the United States, should not have this problem so hopefully God willing where to get back to the days of glory in America. I’m staying positive.
Where are you from, really?

Your usual fear mongering thread.

Is that all you have to offer America? Fear. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Clearly not all people, from all religions are Americans to you, or do great things to keep America and Americans safe.

You are on a losing roll. Again.

There are hundreds of places currently that spell suicide simply for walking through.
That's a fact.

I don't live near a major city so I don't have that issue.

I guess Cincinnati isn't too far and I'll go downtown or into the black areas at night if I happen to be there for some kind of event and it doesn't bother me. Course I do carry a pistol and after being raised by a tough grandma, time spent in the army and time being a nurse I have a good amount of courage under fire and I don't rattle easy.

But north side of Cincinnati? Shit, you couldn't chase me into that area.
There’s a great point and I’m sorry to hear that about North Cincinnati. Do you think there’s going to be a time in the future where you or anybody can walk around North Cincinnati safely.?

We got to get to the point where American cities are safe, beautiful and glorious like they used to be. The other poster Mike was talking about the architecture and he’s 100% right. The architecture is dull and very disturbing in America today. We need better buildings. We need more positivity from the politicians and the media.

Just as the other posters pointed out ..in the American past people left their doors unlocked. My older relatives and friends tell me This is how it was in Buffalo decades ago in the inner cities… the homes were beautiful. People had middle class jobs. They left the doors unlocked. They could just walk right into a school and get their kid and take them to a doctor. The neighborhoods were beautiful. The blacks and whites were doing great. Now it’s degradation. It’s pot holes all over the roads its dilapidated homes, crack dealers all over the place , liquor stores, smoke shops, fast food restaurants.

I’m staying positive and so many people in Buffalo are… we’re gonna bring the city back

There’s a great point and I’m sorry to hear that about North Cincinnati. Do you think there’s going to be a time in the future where you or anybody can walk around North Cincinnati safely.?

We got to get to the point where American cities are safe, beautiful and glorious like they used to be. The other poster Mike was talking about the architecture and he’s 100% right. The architecture is dull and very disturbing in America today. We need better buildings. We need more positivity from the politicians and the media.

Just as the other posters pointed out ..in the American past people left their doors unlocked. My older relatives and friends tell me This is how it was in Buffalo decades ago in the inner cities… the homes were beautiful. People had middle class jobs. They left the doors unlocked. They could just walk right into a school and get their kid and take them to a doctor. The neighborhoods were beautiful. The blacks and whites were doing great. Now it’s degradation. It’s pot holes all over the roads its dilapidated homes, crack dealers all over the place , liquor stores, smoke shops, fast food restaurants.

I’m staying positive and so many people in Buffalo are… we’re gonna bring the city back

Only way they will fix a lot of parts of it is to declare it a demilitarized zone and level that shit. A lot of it is just old, cramped, nothing worth going there for and it's infested with people I wouldn't even spit on if they caught fire.

It has a couple decent areas scattered around but a lot of pockets of shitty areas.

You know the bad spots because when you drive up the interstate all the billboards are for attorneys nick named the "hammer" and shit like that or drug rehab clinics.

I'm from Kentucky but I don't live too far south of Cincinnati so I go there occasionally but it has to be something worth me crossing the river for.

Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.
Fear, Anger & Paranoia.

Idiot. I never stated crime didn’t exist. Why lie?

I stated it was “almost nonexistent.” Do you understand English?
This is the type of sick game the far left plays.

It’s very hurtful to we the American people. Most of us want a good life, but you have a few people in this country who are knuckleheads that don’t help out anybody.

In the American past gun ownership was higher than or equal to what it is now. But the shootings were far less. There was far less mass shootings in the American past and less shootings in general. There was less violent crime. People left the doors open you can talk with any person who is from the old school. They will tell you that ….everyone knows this everyone.

So what the far left will do is try and blame the issues on racism or guns. That’s an insult to American history it is an insult to our black and white ancestors who had middle class jobs who lived in beautiful safe neighborhoods. Where they left their doors unlocked. It is in undeniable fact that in the American past a parent could walk right into a middle school and get their kid and take him to the doctor without having to go through some security check. They have that in other countries, by the way, not in America right now. But if we stay positive, we do the right things will get back to the glory days of America.

Last edited:
Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.
So, why is this in Politics?

Only way they will fix a lot of parts of it is to declare it a demilitarized zone and level that shit. A lot of it is just old, cramped, nothing worth going there for and it's infested with people I wouldn't even spit on if they caught fire.

It has a couple decent areas scattered around but a lot of pockets of shitty areas.

You know the bad spots because when you drive up the interstate all the billboards are for attorneys nick named the "hammer" and shit like that or drug rehab clinics.

I'm from Kentucky but I don't live too far south of Cincinnati so I go there occasionally but it has to be something worth me crossing the river for.
I see those types of lawyers all over the big cities I saw them in parts of Las Vegas

I agree with you. We need to do something big here and maybe get the military involved in the inner cities,

We gotta wonder once and for all why doesn’t the US government do something about this? this is disgraceful.

No American should feel unsafe anywhere in this country ….that is unacceptable, to feel unsafe in the greatest and most strongest country in world history.

Why does Singapore and Abu Dhabi not have the problems that major cities in America do?

Part of the problem in the United States is drug abuse it is a serious issue these days, and we have politicians saying that “racism is a problem in America”, this instills fear, and a lack of confidence in young Americans. They think to themselves “what do I have to lose I’m not gonna get a middle class job in this country, and the politicians are telling me this country is racist, who the hell cares if I knock over some old lady and take her purse.”

In talking with Americans, all throughout the country, black and white, Muslim Christian , atheist, you name it we all agree we need change in this country. And it’s just a small number of Americans who are loud but powerful. …They’re waving the BLM flags they’re waving the LGBT flags, they pat them selves on the back, but they’re actually doing nothing to help those who need help. So It’s on we the American people to take back this country and We’re going to elect better people to office ….I’m staying positive.

I see those types of lawyers all over the big cities I saw them in parts of Las Vegas

I agree with you. We need to do something big here and probably get the military involved. You gotta wonder once, and for all why doesn’t the US government do something about this this is disgraceful. No, American should feel unsafe anywhere in this country that is unacceptable, and the greatest and most strongest country in world history.

Why does Singapore and Abu Dhabi not have the problems that major cities in America do.

Part of the problem in United States is drug abuse is a serious issue these days, and we have politicians saying that racism is a problem in America, this instills fear, and a lack of confidence and young Americans. They think they themselves “what do I have to lose I’m not gonna get a middle class job in this country, and the politicians are telling me this country is racist, who the hell cares if I knock over some old lady and take her purse.”

In talking with Americans, all throughout the country, black and white, Muslim Christian atheist, you name it we all agree we need change in this country. And it’s just a small number of Americans who are loud but powerful. They’re waving the BLM flags they’re waving the LGBT flags, the path them selves on the back, but they’re actually doing nothing to help those who need help. So It’s on we the American people to take back this country and we’re going to better people it’s a political office. We’re going to elect better people to office I’m staying positive.
Singapore....they do public whippings I believe.

When it comes to city building America is pathetic, and being outpaced by countries that were little more than goat herders just 60 years ago. For instance the Line in S.A...

Great nations and cultures leave behind great works that last the ages, and inspire. The US for all its wealth, and all its might lacks any semblance of ambition, and imagination. Great nations, and cultures build monuments to their greatness...

Wow, that’s beautiful good for the Saudis something to learn from 😍😍

This is the type of sick game the far left plays.

It’s very hurtful to we the American people. Most of us want a good life, but you have a few people in this country who are knuckleheads that don’t help out anybody.

In the American past gun ownership was higher than or equal to what it is now. But the shootings were far less. There was far less mass shootings in the American past and less shootings in general. There was less violent crime. People left the doors open you can talk with any person who is from the old school. They will tell you that ….everyone knows this everyone.

So what the far left will do is try and blame the issues on racism or guns. That’s an insult to American history it is an insult to our black and white ancestors who had middle class jobs who lived in beautiful safe neighborhoods. Where they left their doors unlocked. It is in undeniable fact that in the American past a parent could walk right into a middle school and get their kid and take him to the doctor without having to go through some security check. They have that in other countries, by the way, not in America right now. But if we stay positive, we do the right things will get back to the glory days of America.
The sick game is yours.

Racism fear and paranoia used cynically for political purposes

In the early 1960s most houses in the neighborhood, black, brown, or white, left their doors unlocked and the children would go around looking for cookies and such. Then Jimmy, the peanut Carter, allowed mentally ill child rapists to be with their families and soon, everyone started locking their doors.
Today we see with the LGBTXWXYZ@123 what happens when you allow mentally ill people to roam with the normal people.
That's simply not true. Only idiots left their doors unlocked in the 60s.

Some big cites are working to make things better in their "inner city" area.
I first came to St Louis in 2003 and in 2004 was working out of the Fed Building in downtown St Louis. There were areas I would not run though even during the day, let alone at night. Most of those areas are now a thriving neighborhood with shops, all sorts of great places to eat and old building turned into loft style apartments
Good to hear but unfortunately here in Buffalo, there’s rough neighborhoods all over the place filled with people loitering all over the streets, garbage all over the place, pot holes in the roads deserted homes, homes that are dilapidated. And this is Felt in other major cities in Chicago in Philadelphia and part of Las Vegas.

My brother-in-law, who is black, feels unsafe to go out to the inner cities even though he is 250 pounds, ripped and filled with muscle. It was sad to hear him Tell me to be careful to walk around the east side of Buffalo or even just not walk in the area at all. ….but you know what I’m gonna continue to go down to that area just not at night time yet maybe. I used to work there for two years. I know people there and I’m about being positive.

Come on down to the east side of Buffalo take a look at the corner stores where there’s 10 or 15 people loitering outside the shop literally doing nothing just sitting there smoking weed drinking, making people feel uncomfortable …it’s Miles of roads filled with corner stores, liquor stores, fast food places, the types of stores that upcharge their customers on basic items.. because they know that there’s not healthy restaurants in the area there’s not healthy supermarkets in the area.

These types of sites like for example, seeing a crack user seeing a crack dealer, seeing these ugly streets today….well this did not exist in the 1950s in America. The homes were much more beautiful and again This is a credit to our black and white ancestors who built something so beautiful in the American past. This is called paying respect to those of the past, and we need to learn from them I say.

I first came to St Louis in 2003 and in 2004 was working out of the Fed Building in downtown St Louis. There were areas I would not run though even during the day, let alone at night. Most of those areas are now a thriving neighborhood with shops, all sorts of great places to eat and old building turned into loft style apartments
Unless the savages start being savages again.

Good to hear but unfortunately here in Buffalo, there’s rough neighborhoods all over the place filled with people loitering all over the streets, garbage all over the place, pot holes in the roads deserted homes, homes that are dilapidated. And this is Felt in other major cities in Chicago in Philadelphia and part of Las Vegas.

My brother-in-law, who is black, feels unsafe to go out to the inner cities even though he is 250 pounds, ripped and filled with muscle. It was sad to hear him Tell me to be careful to walk around the east side of Buffalo or even just not walk in the area at all. ….but you know what I’m gonna continue to go down to that area just not at night time yet maybe. I used to work there for two years. I know people there and I’m about being positive.

Come on down to the east side of Buffalo take a look at the corner stores where there’s 10 or 15 people loitering outside the shop literally doing nothing just sitting there smoking weed drinking, making people feel uncomfortable …it’s Miles of roads filled with corner stores, liquor stores, fast food places, the types of stores that upcharge their customers on basic items.. because they know that there’s not healthy restaurants in the area there’s not healthy supermarkets in the area.

These types of sites like for example, seeing a crack user seeing a crack dealer, seeing these ugly streets today….well this did not exist in the 1950s in America. The homes were much more beautiful and again This is a credit to our black and white ancestors who built something so beautiful in the American past. This is called paying respect to those of the past, and we need to learn from them I say.
I'd move out of the city to some place like Orchard Park, or East Aroura...

Forum List

Back