Does Anyone Not Know We're in World War III ?

kaz 10588443
Not true, Obama has done more damage.

What damage? Just list your too three?

I can name 4484 Bush43 damages in Iraq and that's just American deaths for no reason.
They are not for no reason. Are you blind ? You haven't seen ISIS come into Iraq right after Obama pulled the troops out n 2010 ? And aren't you aware of the significance of the combination of the largest unproven oil reserves in the world in Iraq, and the wealth to acquire nuclear weapons ? Think man, think.

If we- the United States- had not taken down Sadam, ISIS would be no danger in Iraq.

Sadam was a nasty son of a bitch- vicious- lying- etc- but he kept Islamic extremists down. We dismantled Iraq, and opened it up to Islamic sectarianism and ISIS.

And no- ISIS is not World War 3- ISIS is a regional problem, with the potential to harm Americans- not America.

kaz 10588443

I can name 4484 Bush43 damages in Iraq and that's just American deaths for no reason.
They are not for no reason. Are you blind ? You haven't seen ISIS come into Iraq right after Obama pulled the troops out n 2010 ? And aren't you aware of the significance of the combination of the largest unproven oil reserves in the world in Iraq, and the wealth to acquire nuclear weapons ? Think man, think.

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate.

Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

What a lame answer. Obama didn't try to extend it. Man up and take a position.

My position is we should have left, stayed out and we should stay out of fighting ISIS now. I stand behind leaving.

At least if you say Obama should have tried to stay and didn't, you disagree with him on that you'd be taking a stand on a view.

Just saying it was W means you need political Viagara.

It was for historical accuracy. Not only was the date of withdrawal inaccurate but also the fact that it was President Bushes time frame not President Obama's. Furthermore it was the Shiite dominated Iraq government that is mostly responsible for the rekindling of the Iraq Civil war, and the alliance between the Sunnis and ISIS, not Bush, not Obama.

protist 10592937
didn't say they that they already did, fool.

You said ISIS poses that danger. The Germans certainly posed that danger. We just got there first. That is your mental fumble.

DAIISH is not threatening to take over any significant oil lands. They can't hold what they did take in Syria. They have no air defense.

They could not take the refinery in Baiji Iraq. They have no Air Force.

Their terrorist recruits are living in squalor.

They could not take Kobane?

protist 10585507
And if anyone thinks the USA is immune to all this madness, guess again

Stupid comment #001. Who thinks the USA is immune to terrorist attacks? It is rather stupid to think such an opinion prevails in sufficient quantity to argue that in building a case that World War Three is upon us.

kaz 10588443

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate.

Iraq 8217 s Government Not Obama Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence TIME.com

My position is we should have left, stayed out and we should stay out of fighting ISIS now. I stand behind leaving.

At least if you say Obama should have tried to stay and didn't, you disagree with him on that you'd be taking a stand on a view.

It was for historical accuracy. Not only was the date of withdrawal inaccurate but also the fact that it was President Bushes time frame not President Obama's. Furthermore it was the Shiite dominated Iraq government that is mostly responsible for the rekindling of the Iraq Civil war, and the alliance between the Sunnis and ISIS, not Bush, not Obama.

And the far left propaganda continues without question or hesitation..

protist 10585507
And if anyone thinks the USA is immune to all this madness, guess again

Stupid comment #001. Who thinks the USA is immune to terrorist attacks? It is rather stupid to think such an opinion prevails in sufficient quantity to argue that in building a case that World War Three is upon us.

The far left does apparently as they continue to vote for the destruction of America and the support for ISIS.

Just keep voting far left as you are programmed to do..

protist 10585507
Today, we have the radical Muslims fighting against everyone who doesn't share their insane ideology.

Stupid Comment #002 - I don't share DAIISH terrorist scum's insane ideology. Not one of those terrorist scum have attempted to fight me.

Why dignify the terrorist scum by declaring them fighters. They prey on the weak and unarmed and used social media to exaggerate their strength in numbers that caused an 'on paper only' army in northern Iraq to flee rather than fight. They are not fighters or anything close to being a soldier or warrior.

Kosh 10597834
The far left does apparently as they continue to vote for the destruction of America and the support for ISIS.

When has there been a ballot cast calling for the destruction of America and support for DAIISH terrorist scum?

kaz 10588443

protectionist: I think we have plenty of oil at home. If the Euroweenies, who pay the brunt of the price both in being targets of terrorism and needing middle east oil want to get behind doing something about the middle east, I can see supporting that effort. Allowing them to be the primary beneficiaries of our doing it ourselves while they stab us in the back I'm not interested in. Let's keep developing oil at home, we're nearing energy independence.

I wasn't talking about the US getting oil. Read my post again.....maybe slower this time.

kaz 10588443

protectionist: I think we have plenty of oil at home. If the Euroweenies, who pay the brunt of the price both in being targets of terrorism and needing middle east oil want to get behind doing something about the middle east, I can see supporting that effort. Allowing them to be the primary beneficiaries of our doing it ourselves while they stab us in the back I'm not interested in. Let's keep developing oil at home, we're nearing energy independence.

I wasn't talking about the US getting oil. Read my post again. :rolleyes-41:

kaz 10588443

I know all that. And it is all 100% irrelevant to what I was saying in the post you quoted.

kaz 10588443

Neville Chamberlain would be proud.

kaz 10588443

If we- the United States- had not taken down Sadam, ISIS would be no danger in Iraq.

Sadam was a nasty son of a bitch- vicious- lying- etc- but he kept Islamic extremists down. We dismantled Iraq, and opened it up to Islamic sectarianism and ISIS.

And no- ISIS is not World War 3- ISIS is a regional problem, with the potential to harm Americans- not America.
I didn't say ISIS was World War III. ISIS is one jihadist group in the world war, among dozens of others scattered all over the globe.

kaz 10588443

This is a current events thread, not a history one.

Tell that to Kaz then:

"Not true, Obama has done more damage."

More damage than what or by whom. You can't deny the historical facts when it is claimed that Obama has done more damage than Bush43. That imbecile got 4484 Americans killed in Iraq for no legitimate reason after the terrorists killed 3000 Americans including many at the Pentagon.

Your side makes this about history when the claim is made that Obama is worse than your beloved Bush.

Last edited:

Tell that to Kaz then:

"Not true, Obama has done more damage."

More damage than what or by whom. You can't deny the historical facts when it is claimed that Obama has done more damage than Bush43. That imbecile got 4484 Americans killed in Iraq for no legitimate reason after the terrorists killed 3000 Americans including many at the Pentagon.

Your side makes this about history when the claim is made that Onama is worse than your beloved Bush.

More damage than any modern president before him including Carter..

Forum List

Back