Does Anyone Not Know We're in World War III ?

"Does Anyone Not Know We're in World War III ?"

Every hysterical, delusional nitwit with an unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims knows we're in World War III.
Internal US terrorist plots since 9/11 (this is an incomplete list > It omits the July 2002 LAX shooting attack and the 2002 Beltway Sniper shooting which killed 19 people)

1. Richard Reid (the Shoe Bomber)—December 2001

2. Jose Padilla—May 20023. Lackawanna Six—September 2002

4. Uzair and Saifullah Paracha—March 2003

5. Iyman Faris—May 2003

6. Ahmed Omar Abu Ali—June 2003

7. Virginia Jihad Network—June 2003

8. Nuradin M. Abdi—November 2003

9. Dhiren Barot—August 2004

10. James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj—August 2004

11. Yassin Aref and Mohammad Hossain—August 2004

12. Hamid Hayat—June 2005

13. Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson, Hammad Riaz Samana, and Kevin James—August 2005

14. Michael C. Reynolds—December 2005

15. Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi, and Zand Wassim Mazloum—February 2006

16. Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar—March 2006

17. Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee—April 2006

18. Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augustine—June 2006

19. Assem Hammoud—July 2006

20. Liquid Explosives Plot—August 2006

21. Derrick Shareef—December 2006

22. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed—March 200723. Fort Dix Plot—May 200724. JFK Airport Plot—June 2007

25. Hassan Abujihaad—March 2008

26. Christopher Paul—June 2008

27. Bryant Neal Vinas—November 2008

28. Synagogue Terror Plot—May 200929. Abdulhakim Mujahid MuhammadJune 2009

30. Raleigh Jihad Group—July 2009

31. Najibullah Zazi—September 2009

32. Maher Husein Smadi—September 2009

33. Michael Finton—September 2009

34. Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra—October 2009

35. Major Nidal Malik Hasan—November 2009

36. The Christmas Day (Underwear) Bomber—December 2009

37. Raja Lahrasib Khan—March 2010

38. Faisal Shahzad (Times Square bomber) —May 2010

39. Paul G. Rockwood Jr. and Nadia Piroska Maria Rockwood—July 2010

40. Farooque Ahmed—October 2010

41. Air Cargo Bomb Plot—October 2010

42. Mohamed Osman Mohamud—November 2010

43. Antonio Martinez—December 2010

44. Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari—February 2011

45. Ahmed Ferhani and Mohamed Mamdouh—May 2011

46. Yonathan Melaku—June 2011

47. Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif and Walli Mujahidh—June 2011

48. Ulugbek Kodirov—July 2011

49. Emerson Winfield Begolly—August 2011

50. Rezwan Ferdaus—September 201151. Iranian Terror PlotOctober 201152. Jose PimentelNovember 2011

53. Sami Osmakac—January 2012

54. Amine El Khalifi—February 2012

55. AQAP Plane Bomb Plot—May 2012

56. Adel Daoud—September 2012

57. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis—October 2012.

58. Qazi Brothers’ Plot—November 2012

59. Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev—April 201360. Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser—April 2013

And in 2014 THESE >>>

.FBI says plot to attack U.S. Capitol was ready to go Authorities say Cornell, who ostensibly tweeted under the name Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah, hatched a simple scheme. It was similar to the Paris attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo, but at a key location -- the U.S. Capitol, said a criminal complaint filed by an FBI agent.

The plan: Set off pipe bombs to put lawmakers and employees in panicked flight and then gun them down with an assault rifle as they ran across his path and that of an accomplice, Special Agent T.A. Staderman wrote.
Cornell was ready to go, the agent said.

150114213655-christopher-lee-cornell-large-169.jpg

Christopher Lee Cornell's mugshot from the Butler County Jail in Ohio.

He had made preparations with a partner. He had researched bomb-making instructions and by Wednesday, Cornell had bought two M-15 rifles with 600 rounds of ammunition.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/us/capitol-attack-plot/

*************************************************The Beheading in Oklahoma and Islam's Assault on North America Muslim nutjob Alton Nolen, beheads a woman at a workplace in Moore, Oklahoma. (September 2014). Moore Police spokesman Jeremy Lewis said the 30-year-old suspect "recently started trying to convert some of his co-workers to the Muslim faith." The FBI are involved.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/ok...workers-islam/

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014101...h-america.html#!

images

And THESE >>>

This Summer's Jihad Attacks in New Jersey and Seattle Revealed in Court Ali Muhammad Brown kills 3 in Seattle, WA, and one more in New Jersey.

image.jpg

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog.../blog_id/56337

images

**********************************************Port Bolivar, TX Muslim Commits Koran Murder A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death (3/6/2014), and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...homosexuality/

images

Hatchet-wielding Muslim radical who attacked rookie New York cops, 'spent months visiting jihadist websites, and stalked officers for hours

And THESE >>>

TORONTO – A slickly produced video released on Sunday Dec. 6, 2014, urged Muslims to launch indiscriminate attacks against Canadians, similar to those carried out in October in Ottawa and Montreal.

GN071214Kapelos_848x480_368462403549.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/1713363/pu...-on-canadians/

Apr 15, 2013: Three people killed, hundreds injured in Boston Marathon bombing In addition, a University police officer was shot and killed while sitting in his car by the same Muslim jihad dirtbags who set off the bomb at the marathon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombings

images

************************************************** ******************** In Ashtabula, OH, A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah (3/24/2013)

images

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/0...easter-sunday/

And THESE >>>

In Buena Vista, NJ A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants. (2/7/2013)

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/muslim-ac...stians-in-u-s/

Muslim jihadist Nidal Hasan sentenced to death for Fort Hood shooting rampage
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was sentenced to death Wednesday for killing 13 people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Tex., the worst mass murder at a military installation in U.S. history.

The mentor in Yemen

images
The killer

And these are just on the American side. In addition, there are now jihadist forces fighting on every continent except Antarctica. All seeking to acquire nuclear weapons. It's not only a World War, it is a much more dangerous one than World War II was.

Last edited:
A few nuts doing crazy shit is not a "World War". World Wars involve Armies and Navies and Air Forces slugging it out.

Not having to catch the occassional ex-Con who found Allah in prison.

Maybe if we stopped locking people up for petty crimes, we wouldn't have guys like Alton and Padilla to worry about.

A few nuts doing crazy shit is not a "World War". World Wars involve Armies and Navies and Air Forces slugging it outIn Buena Vista, NJ A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants. (2/7/2013)http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/muslim-ac...stians-in-u-s/

************************************************** ***********Muslim jihadist Nidal Hasan sentenced to death for Fort Hood shooting rampageMaj. Nidal Malik Hasan was sentenced to death Wednesday for killing 13 people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Tex., the worst mass murder at a military installation in U.S. history.

The mentor in Yemen

images
The killer

Maybe if we stopped locking people up for petty crimes, we wouldn't have guys like Alton and Padilla to worry about.

A few nuts doing crazy shit is not a "World War". World Wars involve Armies and Navies and Air Forces slugging it out.

What we in the US are doing (or NOT DOING) doesn't define a world war. Just because the enemy is fighting it, and MR. Don't Want To Be Dragged In, decides he's going to stick his denial head in the sand, is not fighting, doesn't mean there isn't a world war. In 1940, before the US entered, THERE WAS A WORLD WAR. Same thing now.

As for your definition of world war, no, it's is NOT "Armies and Navies and Air Forces slugging it out". That is just your backwards perception of it. Now, in 2015, it is partially that, but it is also just as much acquiring oil lands to get the wealth needed to acquire NUCLEAR WEAPONS. It is CYBERwarfare. It is electric grid. It is Ebola, It is EMP attacks. It is anthrax. It is kidnapping people. It is port and airport security. And it could just possibly be knocking down tall buildings with large jet planes again. Not to be overlooked, is the new imperialism. Instead of invading countries with military troops as your mind seems to be limited to, it is also invading countries with cheap labor "troops", and pillagaing their economies. Guess what Mexico's # 1 source of income is. It is money out of the US economy (in remittances$$$ and welfare payments to Mexicans living in the US)

Welcome to the 21st century.

Last edited:
As for your definition of world war, no, it's is NOT "Armies and Navies and Air Forces slugging it out". That is just your backwards perception of it. Now, in 2015, it is partially that, but it is also just as much acquiring oil lands to get the wealth needed to acquire NUCLEAR WEAPONS. It is CYBERwarfare. It is electric grid. It is Ebola, It is EMP attacks. It is anthrax. It is kidnapping people. It is port and airport security. And it could just possibly be knocking down tall buildings with large jet planes again. Not to be overlooked, is the new imperialism. Instead of invading countries with military troops as your mind seems to be limited to, it is also invading countries with cheap labor "troops", and pillagaing their economies. Guess what Mexico's # 1 source of income is. It is money out of the US economy (in remittances$$$ and welfare payments to Mexicans living in the US)

None of these things are an existential threat to the United States.

The worst thing that happened because of these terrorist attacks is we were stupid enough to re-elect that shitstain Bush, and he did more damage than any terrorist ever could.

None of these things are an existential threat to the United States.

The worst thing that happened because of these terrorist attacks is we were stupid enough to re-elect that shitstain Bush, and he did more damage than any terrorist ever could.
All of these things are an existential threat, and some of then are already happening (ex. Mexico's pillaging, the electric grid failures, rotting dams, bridges, and levees, CYBERwarfare, etc) You are clueless.

And Obama is much worse than Bush was. Bush didn't stop FBI monitoring of mosques, He didn't let dangerous prisoners go from Gitmo. He didn't purge FBI training manuals of words like jihad, Islamist, et In short he wasn't a Muslim ass-kisser like Obama.

And where do you get off to say these things are not an existential threat to the US. Americans are being blown up b bombs, beheaded, and shot, right here in America. Have you been living in a closet ? Fool.

All of these things are an existential threat, and some of then are already happening (ex. Mexico's pillaging, the electric grid failures, rotting dams, bridges, and levees, CYBERwarfare, etc) You are clueless.

Oh, I agree, when you are pissing away money on 400 million dollar fighters and neglecting infrastructure, that is really a bad thing.

And Obama is much worse than Bush was. Bush didn't stop FBI monitoring of mosques, He didn't let dangerous prisoners go from Gitmo. He didn't purge FBI training manuals of words like jihad, Islamist, et In short he wasn't a Muslim ass-kisser like Obama.

You mean he doesn't go out and find ways to piss off 1/6 of the world's population? That's actually a GOOD thing.

And where do you get off to say these things are not an existential threat to the US. Americans are being blown up b bombs, beheaded, and shot, right here in America. Have you been living in a closet ? Fool.

Some fool goes into a war zone and gets beheaded, that's not an existential threat to the US. I mean, it's sad and shit, I guess. But America will keep being America long after that guy's become a Trivial Pursuit answer.

I a word. Yes. We are not in another world war. We are fighting an enemy who, with the use of modern technology, has a world wide reach, we will not defeat them with conventional military firepower aka, a war.

In the 1940s, we had World War II. The Allies were fighting against the Axis powers all over the world. Today, we have the radical Muslims fighting against everyone who doesn't share their insane ideology. Wars are happening on every continent in the world except Antarctica. Radical Muslim groups are attacking and killing people. In some places people fight back. In others, they don't, and are simply slaughtered.

The parallels to World War II are there, crystal clear. Although the various jihad groups go by different names in different countries, they are all fighting in the name of Muslim jihad, in hopes of bringing back the Islamic caliphate, with worldwide domination, same as was Hitler's ultimate plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rorist_attacks

And if anyone thinks the USA is immune to all this madness, guess again. There are NO-GO zones all over the US, and due to current laws, and the current Obama administration's hands off mindset, that's just what is happening. Nothing - while these enclaves of Muslim warfare arm up, train, and prepare to attack America from right inside of it (similar to how we saw the Paris attacks last week).

22 Jihad Training Camps in the US – FBI Refuses to Take Action

Wait....isn't your primary source for the 22 'Jihad Training Camp' that hapless idiot on fox who called (and subsequently recanted) his claims about Birmingham England?
There are NO-GO zones all over the US, and due to current laws, and the current Obama administration's hands off mindset, that's just what is happening.

And where are these 'no-go' zones? Every time I ask, I'm shown the same video on youtube of some Christians who went to an Islamic festival in 2012 to stir shit.....and duped a few young Muslim men into taking the bait.

If they're 'all over the US', surely there's more than that one youtube video showing one tussle at one festival.

Or is this like Mr. Emerson's claims regarding Birmingham England where its best not to think too hard about the claims. And of course, never question them.
I hope this doesn't shock you into a coma, but Muslim enclaves have been around for DECADES. Are you just finding out about this now ?

I hope this doesn't shock you into a coma, but you simply saying it must be so means less than nothing. Especially when your source is Steve 'Let me tell you about Birmingham' Emerson. A man whose knowledge on the topic was so comically inept that even FOX had to back away from him.

Last week on this programme, a guest made a serious factual error that we wrongly let stand unchallenged and uncorrected."

"The most recent census data, which is from 2011, indicates 22 per cent of the population of Birmingham identifies themselves as Muslim. Also, we could find no credible source that indicates Birmingham is a so-called no-go zone."

Earlier in the day, anchors apologised for using "inaccurate maps" of no-go zones in France and for referring to an inaccurate poll that said 69 per cent of French Muslims support Isis.

Fox News says sorry for calling Birmingham a Muslim-only city - TV Radio - Media - The Independent

That idiot guest....was your primary source, Steven Emerson. Even Emerson had to issue a humiliating apology

I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry. My comments about Birmingham were totally in error. And I am issuing this apology and correction for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham. I do not intend to justify or mitigate my mistake by stating that I had relied on other sources because I should have been much more careful. There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses. I made an inexcusable error. And I am obligated to openly acknowledge that mistake. I wish to apologize for all residents of that great city of Birmingham.

Steve Emerson

Emerson with Judge Pirro No-Go Islamic Zones and Western Self-Denial Steven Emerson

This is your source? Really? The guy who humiliated himself on national television?

So I ask again, where are these 'no-go' zones? Is that one tussle at one festivals involving Christians intentionally trying to stir shit the extent of it?

And where are these 'no-go' zones? Every time I ask, I'm shown the same video on youtube of some Christians who went to an Islamic festival in 2012 to stir shit.....and duped a few young Muslim men into taking the bait.

If they're 'all over the US', surely there's more than that one youtube video showing one tussle at one festival.

Or is this like Mr. Emerson's claims regarding Birmingham England where its best not to think too hard about the claims. And of course, never question them.
Why don't you try clicking the link in the OP ? That's what it's there for. And then click the numerous links inside the OP link. It could take you hours to go over it all, but at least you'd come out of it knowing what you're talking about.
PS - the Muslim compounds in the US are also mentioned in the book Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer, on page 178. 12 of them are listed on that page.

There's also the book by Martin Mawyer >>
“Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamist Terrorist Training Camps Inside America.”

Twilight in America The Untold Story of Islamic Terrorist Training Camps Inside America Martin Mawyer Patti Pierucci 9780985026707 Amazon.com Books

In other words, you cannot link to these No-Go zones, or quote from them. You have bupkus.

Fox is shitting their pants over militia camps.

Oh, wait. MUSLIM militia camps. Not the white supremacist militia camps which are all over the map, too.

And Fox News was sure to point out "Most of the recruits are African-Americans".

Just gotta get that in there. Negroes, you know. And ragheads.

Shit your pants! I wouldn't put it past 'em to be carrying vials of Ebola!

Not true, Obama has done more damage.

Oops. That was Cliven. Sorry about that.

Okay. Here are some darkie militia up there in Michigan:

2u4r42g.jpg

Here's an Indiana muslim group who deceptively call themselves the Christian Liberty Guard:

w6wnrq.jpg

Fox is shitting their pants over militia camps.

Oh, wait. MUSLIM militia camps. Not the white supremacist militia camps which are all over the map, too.

Muslim "militias" are killing people, "white supremacist" militias are not. And you can't figure out why the Muslims are getting more air time? Seriously?

And Fox News was sure to point out "Most of the recruits are African-Americans".

Just gotta get that in there. Negroes, you know. And ragheads.

Shit your pants! I wouldn't put it past 'em to be carrying vials of Ebola!

Since you are claiming Fox made that actual statement by quoting it, can you back it up with a link since my Google search found nothing?

Liberals won't recognize anything unless Obama tells them to. He speaks and they react accordingly. This thread illustrates that perfectly. I guarantee if Obama gave a press conference tomorrow and declared Islam to be our enemy, every liberal on this forum would do an about face and start bashing muslims at every opportunity. They don't have the ability to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back