Does anyone on this board believe that Hunter will be found guilty?

Dunno.

I lean towards found guilty and then Biden pardons.

Or it could be the fine and community service thing that was mentioned. Then his sugar daddy pays the fine and the community service is just scammed off.

biden no one.jpg

Stand up and be counted. I say no way.
Well...I have no problem with Hunter going to jail..he's a total sleaze.

Has nothing to do with Joe Biden..or his Presidency, or his reelection campaign.

BTW would LOVE to see the laws he's charged with breaking uniformly enforced across the nation.

One wonders how the Right would react in such circumstance?

BTW would LOVE to see the laws he's charged with breaking uniformly enforced across the nation.

One wonders how the Right would react in such circumstance?

I would be willing to see Hunter Biden do jail time if it means we go after every one of the 100 million gun owners who have ever used drugs.

Lets start by cross referencing all gun registrations against drug arrest/conviction records

Not just crack ya know. Marijuana and alcohol also fill the bill.

So the raging alcoholic who pops a few beers, smokes a J and heads to the gun store is also in violation~

So any kid ever picked up on marijuana charges who twenty years later checked that block on a gun registration needs to join Hunter in jail

I think that as written, that gun form is not enforceable.

Rather than ask if you have ever been arrested or convicted for drug use or possession, it asks you to self report if you are an addict or are using.

very subjective

I think that as written, that gun form is not enforceable.

Rather than ask if you have ever been arrested or convicted for drug use or possession, it asks you to self report if you are an addict or are using.

very subjective
no drug user EVER believes he is an addict, or using too much, until shit happens.

its a lot like business fraud. you do enough fraud for enough time and you start to believe you are legit. until you aren't.

no drug user EVER believes he is an addict, or using too much, until shit happens.

its a lot like business fraud. you do enough fraud for enough time and you start to believe you are legit. until you aren't.

Are you an unlawful user of or addicted user……?

It does not ask if you have ever unlawfully used drugs, it asks are you one NOW.
If Hunter thinks he is not currently unlawfully using…he can check NO
It doesn’t ask if you have ever been an addict, it asks if you are one NOW
If Hunter thinks he is not currently addicted, he can check NO

1717687647063.jpeg

Seems unenforceable

Last edited:
Stand up and be counted. I say no way.
Nope. At best it will be a hung jury. Too much pressure from the bidens on the jury.

"Wouldn't want to see your nice home get hurt, or maybe you need a IRS audit"

Yeah, no chance will that vile piece of shit be found guilty.

"No one messes with Joey bribems little boy!"-said in your best mafia gangster voice.

Forum List

Back