Does anyone think he's wrong?

Of course he’s wrong – he’s also ignorant and a demagogue; his lies are reckless, irresponsible, and reprehensible.
I don't think he is.

That man has seen a country destroy itself before, and he knows very well how evil some people are.

I think more people should heed his warnings.

Do you mean when trump was destroying country, covid was unheard of and masks etc weren't necessary, shutdowns unheard of???
This country had an election to solve that problem and they chose Biden.
What is this something you propose we should do? More riots at the capitol? Get out those guns and take the country back from what?
You are all piss and wind.
This country didn't choose Biden, the regime did.

I don't think he is.

That man has seen a country destroy itself before, and he knows very well how evil some people are.

I think more people should heed his warnings.

No educated pastor teaches futurism. Comparing the vaccine to the 1st century Mark of the Beast is cheesy, ignorant manipulation of uneducated Christians.

No educated pastor teaches futurism. Comparing the vaccine to the 1st century Mark of the Beast is cheesy, ignorant manipulation of uneducated Christians.
In what way was his comparison wrong?

Do you mean when trump was destroying country, covid was unheard of and masks etc weren't necessary, shutdowns unheard of???
This country had an election to solve that problem and they chose Biden.
What is this something you propose we should do? More riots at the capitol? Get out those guns and take the country back from what?
You are all piss and wind.
What exactly are you babbling about? Are you sure you`re responding to MY post? FYI, I did volunteer work at our local Biden campaign headquarters.

Cool. Let's get moving.
So what's going to be happening exactly?

Who exactly are you going to be persecuting?

Where will this modern day Warsaw Ghetto be located?

How exactly are you going to decide who gets to live where?

Who is going to be actually enforcing this?

Break it all down for me.

So what's going to be happening exactly?

Who exactly are you going to be persecuting?

Where will this modern day Warsaw Ghetto be located?

How exactly are you going to decide who gets to live where?

Who is going to be actually enforcing this?

Break it all down for me.
They were your ideas, why don't you provide us with the details.

No. If someone has a heart attack or a miscarage after being vaccinated, I wouldn't feel guilty. If you could show some connection between the vaccination and those occurences, you might have something to talk about. Otherwise, they are just random events.
So, you are saying that if someone gets vaccinated and then gets hit by a falling building, you won't feel responsible?

Military servicemen who refuse to get vaccinated can be discharged from the service for refusing a lawful order

but giving them a less than honorable discharge is going too far
Refusing a lawful order is not honorable in any way. It’s criminal in the military. Readiness is no joke. People are separated all the time for not being compliant with readiness standards.
Mandatory vaccinations are nothing new in the military. In the run up to Desert Shield we received untold numbers of vaccinations that were mandatory. Literally a line with three hits from the air guns each with a cocktail and at least three or four individual shots. People were sick for a week. This is nothing in comparison.

Forum List

Back