Does anyone think he's wrong?

This guy is an idiot. The Mark of the Beast isn't futuristic.. Its from the first century AD. He's playing on Evangelical ignorance.

Are you a practicing Christian? I could've sworn you've said that you're not. If you aren't, please don't act as if you're an authority on biblical hermeneutics. You have no authority and no understanding. Read 1 Corinthians 2:14.

It is no longer "Left v. Right"

It is Live Free v. Live Under Jackboots.

You would rather be safe than free.

You are scared. I understand, but I reject it.

YES, THANK YOU! That post makes me wish we still had the winner button.

The truly sad thing is that these useful idiots have no idea what they're doing, they think they're doing something good, but they have zero clue as to what is actually going on.

Last edited:
Haven't seen one single anti-vaxxer on this site claim that they talked to their doctor and he recommended not getting the vaccine

And I've asked
I've spoken to half a dozen doctors about it.
Some are for it, some aren't.

BS. Nuremberg was about soldiers committing crimes against civilians that they should have know were illegal. And besides WHAT THE FUCK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH 'PARTISANSHIP'?
Soldiers that are willing to stand on principle are absolutely HATED by the command. They always try to run them off.

And who said anything about partisanship?

And why the hell are you yelling?

Military servicemen who refuse to get vaccinated can be discharged from the service for refusing a lawful order

but giving them a less than honorable discharge is going too far
I agree. And I've seen some kids washing out of basic training, and they're labeled even though the only thing they failed at was either physical or not being psychologically suited to acquiescing to giving up autonomy.

I respect the need for the military, and my profession requires discipline and complying with codes, but unless a person commits a crime or betrays some confidence .... just let them go with a voluntary termination of employment. They don't get the benefits, which is most likely what they wanted.

Ibuprofen.

I got a lot of chronic pain from old injuries and wounds.

It's why I stay strong and active. If I stopped, I'd be an invalid before long.
Men also tend to have lower rates than women of handwashing, social distancing, wearing masks, and effectively and proactively seeking medical help (1,4,21,25,26). Many men have been socialized to mask their fear, and it is important to consider how hiding fear affects men’s response to COVID-19 (27).

-------------------------------
Is this you? Its well know that men get covid more often due to the above reasons.

Military servicemen who refuse to get vaccinated can be discharged from the service for refusing a lawful order

but giving them a less than honorable discharge is going too far
Military get loads of vaccines , one more is not that bad.

Men also tend to have lower rates than women of handwashing, social distancing, wearing masks, and effectively and proactively seeking medical help (1,4,21,25,26). Many men have been socialized to mask their fear, and it is important to consider how hiding fear affects men’s response to COVID-19 (27).

-------------------------------
Is this you? Its well know that men get covid more often due to the above reasons.
I'm the guy that either never got it despite working in an ER 5 nights a week, or did and never noticed that pussy little flu.

And I started washing my hands a lot, a long time before covid came around.

While the C-19 vaccine is suspect it's nothing unusual to require military personnel to be vaccinated against everything they can think of. Before I went overseas I had to stand in line to get three or four shots for stuff I couldn't pronounce. That's the way the military works. Ironically the only shot I had a reaction to was a flu shot other than the big boil on my arm in boot camp from what I was told was a smallpox vaccination. Quoting or inventing Scripture is of no benefit in the Covid argument.

Are you a practicing Christian? I could've sworn you've said that you're not. If you aren't, please don't act as if you're an authority on biblical hermeneutics. You have no authority and no understanding. Read 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Scofield had nothing to do with the spirit.. He was a grifter ......

Yes, I am a practicing Christian.. I reject the Scofield heresy which has taken over so many churches since the 1970s..

Why do you believe in Scofield?

Oh shut up, you're a one trick pony. There is a reason that there aren't many Preterists, it's a stupid belief system. Your "bible" is historical/allegorical nothing more.

• What if you can't get Social Security or welfare benefits, or access entitlement programs, if you're not vaccinated?
  • What if your worker compensation benefits are linked to your immunization status?
  • What if your right to travel, by some or any means, is linked to that status?
  • What if you aren't allowed to renew your driver's license or vehicle registration unless you're vaccinated, making even driving illegal?
All of those seem like great ideas, when do we start?

Forum List

Back