Does Anything Good Come From The Democratic Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Asking this question because it came up in another topic. Now this doesn't have anything to do with liberals are like personally, what they're like as people, and how they treat us. This thread is all about their beliefs. Democrats:

1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Believe in censorship
4. Baby murdering
5. Want as much money from you as possible.
6. Want to take away the right to defend yourself.
7. Spy on you

I'm sure there's a whole lot more that I'm missing here but this list is still pretty darn accurate correct? So where are all the redeeming qualities? Oh and I'm not saying the Republicans don't lie and cheat, but not to the extent that Democrats do.

Anyways, what it all comes down to is the democratic party is the Nazi party because they'll do anything and everything to get their way. No matter who they have step on in the process.

Last edited:
Warren Buffet owns a shitload of railroad stock.

Warren can make a ton of money as long as he gets the keystone pipeline killed...that way his trains keep moving the oil.

Warren talks up obama on TV...says his secretary pays a higher tax rate than he does.

Obama kills the pipeline.

DEMOCRATS ARE FOR SALE!

The Democrat Party has given us the following good things...

1. Jokes

2. Hilarity

3. Memes

4. A virtual punching bag with which to work out your frustrations.

5. An example of the expression "There but for the grace of God, go I."

6. Hilarity

7. Whores, AIDS, and FAIL, if you like those kinda things.

8. A chance to see what the inside of a crazy person's head looks like.

9. Weird dreams

10. Hilarity

11. Reagan in 1981

12. Trump in 2016

13. Trump in 2024

14. More whores, AIDS, and FAIL if you really like those kinda things, which I don't but I thought I'd throw those things in.

15. Hilarity

16 Conservative talk radio

The Democrat Party has given us the following good things...

1. Jokes

2. Hilarity

3. Memes

4. A virtual punching bag with which to work out your frustrations.

5. An example of the expression "There but for the grace of God, go I."

6. Hilarity

7. Whores, AIDS, and FAIL, if you like those kinda things.

8. A chance to see what the inside of a crazy person's head looks like.

9. Weird dreams

10. Hilarity

11. Reagan in 1981

12. Trump in 2016

13. Trump in 2024

14. More whores, AIDS, and FAIL if you really like those kinda things, which I don't but I thought I'd throw those things in.

15. Hilarity

16 Conservative talk radio
You omitted Blue City murders.

Asking this question because it came up in another topic. Now this doesn't have anything to do with liberals are like personally, what they're like as people, and how they treat us. This thread is all about their beliefs. Democrats:

1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Believe in censorship
4. Baby murdering
7. Spy on you

I'm sure there's a whole lot more that I'm missing here but this list is still pretty darn accurate correct? So where are all the redeeming qualities? Oh and I'm not saying the Republicans don't lie and cheat, but not to the extent that Democrats do.
Talking about "want as much money from you as possible"... has the orange loser sent out the latest solicitation requests? Looks like he may need a truck load of cash for all those court cases that are not going his way.

Making sure wealthy plantation owners had plenty of free labor.

Vile motherfuckers!

Vile motherfuckers!

I don't really get what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure those wealthy plantation owners stole from the less wealthy to get that free labor.

Vile motherfuckers!

I think you're on to something. If it weren't for Democrats, there would be no yard art.

1663883557707.png

1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Believe in censorship
4. Baby murdering
7. Spy on you

Todays progressive, Woke Comms have no redeeming qualities.

Is it my imagination or is the level of alt-right circle jerking and abject whining at about an 11 on this board today? :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats BAD!!!!
Republicans Good, Just, Righteous, Persecuted (I added this one)....Warriors for God! :)

How soon we forget the disaster of the Trump legacy in COVID and trying to wreck our democracy.

1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Believe in censorship
4. Baby murdering
7. Spy on you

A lot of good stuff for Russia, China, and the abortion mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back