Does Anything Good Come From The Democratic Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking this question because it came up in another topic. Now this doesn't have anything to do with liberals are like personally, what they're like as people, and how they treat us. This thread is all about their beliefs. Democrats:

1. Lie
2. Cheat
3. Believe in censorship
4. Baby murdering
5. Want as much money from you as possible.
6. Want to take away the right to defend yourself.
7. Spy on you

I'm sure there's a whole lot more that I'm missing here but this list is still pretty darn accurate correct? So where are all the redeeming qualities? Oh and I'm not saying the Republicans don't lie and cheat, but not to the extent that Democrats do.
What is the documented cheating?

How are they murdering babies?

Evidence Dems want to take away your right to defend yourself?

Asking this question because
... because you're a butthurt fascist sore-loser.

Liberal policies have created everything good in western civilization, so the nation likes liberal policies, so they vote for liberals, so you get your asses handed to you in elections.

So you're crying.

Keep those tears flowing, Trump cult fascists. Your sore-loser bitch tears nourish the souls of patriots.

That anyone actually believes one party is that much better than the other absolutely boggles the mind...

Trumpublicans (the GOP is as much as dead at this point) and Democrats. Neither one is better than the other and neither are concerned with the best interest of the country. May they all burn in Hell for what they've done to this country and its people...

Is it my imagination or is the level of alt-right circle jerking and abject whining at about an 11 on this board today? :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats BAD!!!!
Republicans Good, Just, Righteous, Persecuted (I added this one)....Warriors for God! :)

How soon we forget the disaster of the Trump legacy in COVID and trying to wreck our democracy.

If you have a valid counter argument I sure would love to hear it.

What is the documented cheating?

How are they murdering babies?

Evidence Dems want to take away your right to defend yourself?

1. I'm sick of repeating myself Google it or look it up on the message board.
2. Umm,.. abortion?
3. See answer one.

May they all burn in Hell for what they've done to this country and its people...

Umm,.. excuse me, what have Trump supporters (at least the ones on this message board) done?

If you have a valid counter argument I sure would love to hear it.

1. I'm sick of repeating myself Google it or look it up on the message board.
2. Umm,.. abortion?
3. See answer one.

Umm,.. excuse me, what have Trump supporters (at least the ones on this message board) done?
What "counter argument" are you looking for here Turd Blossom? :)
State it. Or stop being a lemming....what..do..you..object..to?

What "counter argument" are you looking for here Turd Blossom? :)
State it. Or stop being a lemming....what..do..you..object..to?

Tell me why you disagree with me about everything I said about the democrats.

Is the sun hot?

Is the water wet?

Does a bear poop in the woods?

Does anything good comes from the democratic party?

:rolleyes: *sigh*

Well, tell me what you said first. Cause what I've gleaned...is just alt-right whining.

So in other words you won't answer the question got it as you don't even have an answer. You already know darn well what I said.

Is the sun hot?

Is the water wet?

Does a bear poop in the woods?

Does anything good comes from the democratic party?

:rolleyes: *sigh*

You missed my point. I was being sarcastic.

Opost is baiting and polarizing. Lists of accusations and tossing heat just gets MORE accusations and heat back at it. Thread is close or already at Badlands status. Cant moderate. Isn't a real defined clear topic. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back