does being a liberal mean you support censorship?

There are very few real Liberals left in this country. Most are still confusing Communists/Progressives with Liberals. There are big differences between the two. Communists/Progressives have no problem with censorship if it silences their political rivals. They don't stand for Freedom & Liberty.

Just take a look at what Hussein has done in harrassing and threatening some in the media. Even some Communists/Progressives in the MSM are appalled at his behavior. Then there's him using the IRS to attack political dissenters as well. So, Hussein's no Liberal, he's rather a Communist/Progressive. More People just need to understand the difference.

There are very few real Liberals left in this country. Most are still confusing Communists/Progressives with Liberals. There are big differences between the two. Communists/Progressives have no problem with censorship if it silences their political rivals. They don't stand for Freedom & Liberty.

Just take a look at what Hussein has done in harrassing and threatening some in the media. Even some Communists/Progressives in the MSM are appalled at his behavior. Then there's him using the IRS to attack political dissenters as well. So, Hussein's no Liberal, he's rather a Communist/Progressive. More People just need to understand the difference.

So where is the censorship in the event mentioned in the OP

As a liberal- I don't see censorship there- perhaps as a Conservative you can explain how Breitbart was censored?

So where is the censorship in the event mentioned in the OP

As a liberal- I don't see censorship there- perhaps as a Conservative you can explain how Breitbart was censored?

Communists/Progressives are not Liberals. They have no problem with censorship, as long as it benefits them in some way. A real Liberal would be against it.

No they don't. :spinner:

Google

cen·sure
ˈsen(t)SHər/
verb
  1. 1.
    express severe disapproval of (someone or something), typically in a formal statement.
    "a judge was censured in 1983 for a variety of types of injudicious conduct"
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of formal disapproval.
    "angry delegates offered a resolution of censure against the offenders"
    synonyms: condemnation, criticism, attack, abuse; More

So basically, this thread is about a non-happening that someone is trying to turn into a Big Event of Liberal Censorship?

Boohoo. Someone publically called Brietbart on their bigotry and they're crying "censorship" while continuing unimpeded to spew? :lmao:

So basically, this thread is about a non-happening that someone is trying to turn into a Big Event of Liberal Censorship?

Boohoo. Someone publically called Brietbart on their bigotry and they're crying "censorship" while continuing unimpeded to spew? :lmao:

I think Breitphart intentionally tried to make it's readers conflate Censor and Censure. There is no first amendment protection form being censured.

How many people on the left agree with this action?

WAR: Cambridge, Massachusetts City Council Censures Breitbart News - Breitbart

It just seems like censoring news content for political reasons.

'Does being a liberal mean supporting censorship'

No.

Was there censorship of Breitbart?

No.
And briebart deserved the arse kicking

Against Paris attacks, one Muslim’s American way - The Boston Globe
The Cambridge City Council vs Breitbart.com

I think Breitphart intentionally tried to make it's readers conflate Censor and Censure. There is no first amendment protection form being censured.
You mean, they'd lie? I'm shocked!

Well many Breitbart readers probably can't tell the difference. And care even less.

I actually misspelled it. It had nothing to with breitbart news.

I think if this was about a non-happenning this thread would be about how much the economy improved under Obama.

I for one can't wait until Obama is out of office because I think there should be something called jobs in this country. I haven't seen a now hiring sign in years which is something that is unusual for this country.

Do you understand now that there was no censorship?

I think if this was about a non-happenning this thread would be about how much the economy improved under Obama.

I for one can't wait until Obama is out of office because I think there should be something called jobs in this country. I haven't seen a now hiring sign in years which is something that is unusual for this country.

I saw signs in every other store at the strip mall I just visited to pick up a sandwich. Subway is also hiring, BTW.

And I think that your assumptions are gibberish. Ans the US economy has nothing to do with censorship. Or censure.

No you didn't. You spelled the words you were trying to use perfectly. It was meaning that confused you, not spelling. As you equated censure with censorship.

You just didn't know that the two words have utterly different meanings. You do now.

How many people on the left agree with this action?

WAR: Cambridge, Massachusetts City Council Censures Breitbart News - Breitbart

It just seems like censoring news content for political reasons.

breitbart is known for lying. so it's not political... it's factual.

Breitbart knows its demo. And knew that many among their supplicants would make the same blunder that SuperD did.....mixing up censure with censor.

that's about right.

Really?

I saw about 3 help wanted signs in the last week.

Of course actual good jobs rarely come from that- and of course jobs has nothing to do with the hilarious RWNJ claim that Breitbart was 'censored'

Forum List

Back