Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing?

Ah! So you realize all the "Everything is going great!" stuff is utter bullshit, huh?

Because it is.
Nope! It isn't bull crud! On paper, they could not hope for much better results at this point....

(you all have received nothing but doom and gloom in your right-wing media, and have... since Biden became president elect....)

Nope! It isn't bull crud! On paper, they could not hope for much better results at this point....

(you all have received nothing but doom and gloom in your right-wing media, and have... since Biden became president elect....)
Like record high fuel prices which I predicted after reading eo 13990?

Wait til you see next year's appliance prices. :aargh:

Fuel up, electricity up, housing up, taxes up, food up.

Everything. Americans now have 1 week to a week-and-a-half less of disposable income every month

compared to when I was starting out. Disposable income is the rising tide that lifts all boat, but it's out

right now.

Last edited:
Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.

It isn't a matter of knowing or not knowing. It's a matter of, as long as it's nice in their backyard they don't care what happens to the rest of the country.

Their comfort, their wealth, their political power, and maintaining the illusion everything is fine is all that matters to them.

They are like a bosses at a factory that as long as corporate office isn't yelling at them and they keep getting paid they don't care what happens as long as it isn't effecting them. They could be under staffed, employees working double shifts, and everything hanging by a thread, but as long as the bosses aren't inconvenienced then they don't care what's going outside of their private office.

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
It's like this: The people that run Biden are intentionally destroying the US, Biden is oblivious, and the

Democrat Hoi Polloi doesn't realize that they're advocating for the nullification of their votes forever.

They're literally throwing tantrums to make themselves serfs.

It's like this: The people that run Biden are intentionally destroying the US, Biden is oblivious, and the

Democrat Hoi Polloi doesn't realize that they're advocating for the nullification of their votes forever.

They're literally throwing tantrums to make themselves serfs.
In a great America, you would pick onions and be locked in a shed.

The 2024 Presidential election is going to be the most screwed up election in history.

It looks like the goddamn Democrat assholes have succeeded in undermining Trump. I don't see any path for him to pull it out with all the shit the Democrats have unjustly thrown at him.

DeSantis has been a great Governor for Florida but I don't think he is quite ready for Prime Time. Maybe one day but not now.

Meanwhile the Democrats have the worst President ever who is still in the running and the worst Governor in the country as backup.

On top of that we have the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department that has the infrastructure in place to deliver whatever number of fraudulent ballots needed in any swing district.

We are pretty well fucked.

The 2024 Presidential election is going to be the most screwed up election in history.

It looks like the goddamn Democrat assholes have succeeded in undermining Trump. I don't see any path for him to pull it out with all the shit the Democrats have unjustly thrown at him.

DeSantis has been a great Governor for Florida but I don't think he is quite ready for Prime Time. Maybe one day but not now.

Meanwhile the Democrats have the worst President ever who is still in the running and the worst Governor in the country as backup.

On top of that we have the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department that has the infrastructure in place to deliver whatever number of fraudulent ballots needed in any swing district.

We are pretty well fucked.
Please direct your MAGAtears over to this flagon.

They know they are destroying our country.

Democracy is fine until it is used to promote evil, which exactly why the filthy Democrats want to allow millions of welfare Illegals to flood into the country. Lax voter ID laws and then the Leftest turds can turn elections.

In the meantime they are content to steal elections like we saw in the 2020 Presidential election and the 2022 mid term.

It is the Leftest zeal to get power like we have seen all over the world that haves destroyed other nations. Get power, get control of the Treasury and milk it dry. Leftest greed.

The Leftest in this country have turned us into a Banana Republic and are punishing those that have opposed their greedy agenda.

The sad thing is that we are allowing the turds to get away with it. Our Founding Fathers and all those Patriots that have died defending it are turning over in their graves.
Showing signs of dementia there man... Best you get yourself checked out...

Still great you can use the keyboard... Keep it up..

Forum List

Back