Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing?

How does one President get a record 81 Million votes and a short 2.5 years later have record low approval numbers? Where are those 81 million people???
Biden's supporters voted for him. They didn't dedicate their soul and their first born child like you MAGAs did.

Like record high fuel prices which I predicted after reading eo 13990?

Wait til you see next year's appliance prices. :aargh:

Fuel up, electricity up, housing up, taxes up, food up.

Everything. Americans now have 1 week to a week-and-a-half less of disposable income every month

compared to when I was starting out. Disposable income is the rising tide that lifts all boat, but it's out

right now.
Dems ALWAYS refuse to accept responsibility for the damage their halfwit policies do. Or they know and just LIE their ass off.

Dems ALWAYS refuse to accept responsibility for the damage their halfwit policies do. Or they know and just LIE their ass off.
Do you recall your refrain in 2008?

"W was not a REAL conservative!.....Me? I'm an Indeeeependent."

Stupidest people alive.

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
You address it by choosing candidates that don't commit crimes which lead to indictments.

Economic and societal collapse? Hyperbole much? Good grief.

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.
WTF are you talking about? The economy is booming! We've had the lowest unemployment since WWII. We are repairing our infrastructure. We are competitive on the world stage once again.

You are completely full of shit!

Uh, no. The money people make is buying less now than at any time ever before in America, you fucking shitbag.
But any year where inflation is at the fabulous rate of increase of just 1% or 2%, the money people make is buying less now, than any time ever before in America?

Biden's supporters voted for him. They didn't dedicate their soul and their first born child like you MAGAs did.

So what do you think the probability of a President setting a record 81 million votes and then 2.5 years later, setting another record for the lowest approval for a President at that point in time into their first term? Low or High?

So what do you think the probability of a President setting a record 81 million votes and then 2.5 years later, setting another record for the lowest approval for a President at that point in time into their first term? Low or High?
Do you know why?

Because Reality isn't real....

It's like the moon landing...

That is a dumb reason. She is going to be exactly the same policy wise, so what difference does it make?
There will be a bill for Reparations on the Floor within 30 days of her assuming office...

A sure-and-certain recipe for grotesquely-escalated racial violence in this country...

Forum List

Back