Does Donald Trump Lie and Believe His Own Lies? Or is he Selling to the Cult?

Is Donald Trump 'Selling' a Game to His Cult?

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

Serious questions. The man seems to have no principles other than making a deal and seeing how it will come out. He acts as if he can help run the nation with sleazy business practices

Of course he does

and so does HIllary, as she proves it almost every time she opens her mouth

He's a salesman, a marketer. The type of salesman who tries to overwhelm you with hyperbole into buying.

It works in real estate, evidently, and in politics to a degree. Not so much to the more sophisticated buyers.

Serious questions. The man seems to have no principles other than making a deal and seeing how it will come out. He acts as if he can help run the nation with sleazy business practices

hard to tell the difference between the man and the reality show host. so i'll bet he can't tell the difference either and that it almost doesn't matter since he doesn't care what comes out of his mouth or ends up in his twitter feed.

It looks to me like Trump is one more short circuit shy of a complete mental breakdown and private mental hospital confinement.

He's a salesman, a marketer. The type of salesman who tries to overwhelm you with hyperbole into buying.

It works in real estate, evidently, and in politics to a degree. Not so much to the more sophisticated buyers.
According to Ole' Abe,

You can fool all the people some of the time,

And some of the people all of the time,

But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Trump has already fooled all of the people once.

His honeymoon with that is now over.

It looks to me like Trump is one more short circuit shy of a complete mental breakdown and private mental hospital confinement.

But in reality Donald Trump is a pure sociopath and would probably just walk away from losing the election, and look back at the experience as just one more of deals he always insists he was fabulous at, but that the other side could not recognize.

Forum List

Back