Does education mitigate untrustworthy "emotions"?

You're an amusing little pile of feelings and half-wit Nat, don't ever change.

You must struggle at math also, so 15% won't? How many cast their ballots for Sanders in the primaries? (12 million)

You're failing on an epic level....again

Hey, moron, Sanders just backed fully backed Clinton a few days ago. Do you REALLY think that Sander supporters will opt for a clown instead of Clinton?
I sincerely hope that you actually believe that.. LOL
And then got boo'd by his supporters for selling out.

Do you REALLY want to go there?

Ted Cruz Humiliates Donald Trump, Refuses to Endorse Him at RNC

You must struggle at math also, so 15% won't? How many cast their ballots for Sanders in the primaries? (12 million)

Hey, moron, Sanders just backed fully backed Clinton a few days ago. Do you REALLY think that Sander supporters will opt for a clown instead of Clinton?

...yet shortly after that, Trump was ahead of Hillary in the polls.

Bill Clinton falls asleep during Hillary's acceptance speech at DNC :laugh:

And then he got boo'd for NOT supporting the nominee. Fewer delegates also walked out of that... you know, because people were actually left in the building. At this point, are you just desperately googling things? You haven't actually addressed anything I've said, you've just been shifting the topic repeatedly. You've HARD derailed your own thread. Though, it is neat to see you panicking like this.

As the old adage states......wrestling with pigs just makes the pigs happy. You right wing morons amply show the lack of education and your fantasies are strictly based on emotion.

You're going to be mighty sad piglets on Nov, 9th....begin thinking of NEW screen names. LOL.

As the old adage states......wrestling with pigs just makes the pigs happy. You right wing morons amply show the lack of education and your fantasies are strictly based on emotion.

You're going to be mighty sad piglets on Nov, 9th....begin thinking of NEW screen names. LOL.

The adage says, when you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. Can you actually get anything right?

Sander's supporters wanted change.....serious change. Sander's was that change, but now that he's out, Trump is the closest thing to serious change. Hillary is the same ole, same ole.

Sander's supporters wanted change.....serious change. Sander's was that change, but now that he's out, Trump is the closest thing to serious change. Hillary is the same ole, same ole.

Suicide may also be interpreted as "change"....By all means, vote for Trumpusconi. LOL

Many, many polls clearly show that Trump support is mostly from non-college educated, white, blue-collar Americans.

Besides rhetoric such as "..trust me, I'm the only one who can bring your jobs back".....and, "I will build a beautiful wall and hire thousands of unemployed Americans", Trump has offered very little specifics as to what his job growth policies would be. ....So, one would conclude, non-college educated, blue collar workers are backing trump more on "emotion" than cognitive reasoning.

Bottom line then, is this: Does higher education curtail our emotional backing of Trump's rhetoric? Or should we conclude that indeed the best personal compass of who to cast one's vote for may ultimately be our emotions?

I've seen little evidence that conservatives or liberals are using a whole lot of cognitive reasoning in their decisions given who the two major parties nominees are.

Suicide may also be interpreted as "change"....By all means, vote for Trumpusconi. LOL

Is it even possible for you to make an accurate comparison or do you plan on losing every debate point to different fallacies?

Hey, moron, Sanders just backed fully backed Clinton a few days ago.

And then left the Democratic Party two days later.

Do you REALLY think that Sander supporters will opt for a clown instead of Clinton?

I think most will default to Clinton. I think a handful will go to Trump because of Hillary's Wall Street ties. I think the rest will either vote for Stein or not at all.

Forum List

Back