Does education mitigate untrustworthy "emotions"?

Considering you're backing a criminal with no qualifications or prior accomplishments for the job she's applying for, who either through carelessness, stupidity, intention, or incompetence broke nine+ laws and got several Americans killed, and seem to lack self awareness for this fact, yes, it's looking like a bad thing.

...and FOX news will be back after these commercials.
Considering you did nothing to refute any of that, you must actually be fully aware and just want to ignore those things because they're inconvenient for you. You're just one of those people that votes straight Democrat and looks for reasons to justify it, rather than actually just looking for a suitable candidate.

Considering you're backing a criminal with no qualifications or prior accomplishments for the job she's applying for, who either through carelessness, stupidity, intention, or incompetence broke nine+ laws and got several Americans killed, and seem to lack self awareness for this fact, yes, it's looking like a bad thing.

...and FOX news will be back after these commercials.
Considering you did nothing to refute any of that, you must actually be fully aware and just want to ignore those things because they're inconvenient for you. You're just one of those people that votes straight Democrat and looks for reasons to justify it, rather than actually just looking for a suitable candidate.

In your short time here you have him pegged. Well done, weedhopper

Well, my dear, some posters are just too dumb to respond to.........But, here, let me throw you a bone to chew on.........Republicans like Ken Starr, Trey Gowdy and the FBI director Comey, ALL tried to find criminality on the Clintons........of those, how many charges have been filed?

You must struggle at math also, so 15% won't? How many cast their ballots for Sanders in the primaries? (12 million)

You're failing on an epic level....again

Hey, moron, Sanders just backed fully backed Clinton a few days ago. Do you REALLY think that Sander supporters will opt for a clown instead of Clinton?
I sincerely hope that you actually believe that.. LOL

You must struggle at math also, so 15% won't? How many cast their ballots for Sanders in the primaries? (12 million)

Hey, moron, Sanders just backed fully backed Clinton a few days ago. Do you REALLY think that Sander supporters will opt for a clown instead of Clinton?

Hundreds of them left the convention on Tuesday. Those people are top voices of their districts, oops!

You're losing in an epic fashion...crap a 14 y/o is kickin your ass

Many, many polls clearly show that Trump support is mostly from non-college educated, white, blue-collar Americans.

Besides rhetoric such as "..trust me, I'm the only one who can bring your jobs back".....and, "I will build a beautiful wall and hire thousands of unemployed Americans", Trump has offered very little specifics as to what his job growth policies would be. ....So, one would conclude, non-college educated, blue collar workers are backing trump more on "emotion" than cognitive reasoning.

Bottom line then, is this: Does higher education curtail our emotional backing of Trump's rhetoric? Or should we conclude that indeed the best personal compass of who to cast one's vote for may ultimately be our emotions?

Hey dummy the millions of blacks, minorities, and blue collar union workers in your party are...wait for it...yes non-college educated. The rest of you imbeciles are busy trying to pay off the $200k you borrowed for a $40k degree, what a bunch of rubes. :laugh:

Well,my dear, some posters are just too dumb to respond to.........But, here, let me throw you a bone to chew on.........Republicans like Ken Starr, Trey Gowdy and the FBI director Comey, ALL tried to find criminality on the Clintons........of those, how many charges have been filed?
By tried, you mean made a show of it, then didn't follow through, despite having incriminating evidence. You're also ignoring the Benghazi report, which detailed conflicting orders from high levels of government. You must get your 'facts' from CNN... you know, that news station that was shown to get its orders from the DNC, which was shown to be supporting Hillary. You're also ignoring that the Bushes are close friends with the Clintons, as Establishment servants, and Comey was appointed by Bush. All of that said, I don't really need to prove that breaking the law was intentional, because the reason she wasn't charged is because Comey was pushing that she was actually too stupid and incompetent to have done her job properly, an argument that you seem to be going along with happily. So, care to explain why you're supporting a stupid and incompetent nominee?

Check your polling dates moron. Most of that was before Hillary screwed Bernie at the convention.

If I wanted to wrestle with pigs, I'd hold on to your post until next week when other polls come out post-convention.Perhaps time for you to come up with a new screen name?

Check your polling dates moron. Most of that was before Hillary screwed Bernie at the convention.

If I wanted to wrestle with pigs, I'd hold on to your post until next week when other polls come out post-convention.Perhaps time for you to come up with a new screen name?

Once again you're starting to derail your own thread....tsk tsk tsk

And then got boo'd by his supporters for selling out.

And then got boo'd by his supporters for selling out.

well, if you want something more to be concerned about......(LOL)

Poll: SHOCKING PERCENTAGE Of Republicans Won’t Vote For Trump – Will Vote For Hillary Instead

Poll: SHOCKING PERCENTAGE Of Republicans Won't Vote For Trump – Will Vote For Hillary Instead ⋆ US Herald
Also from before the email leak... that's from at least way back in May. Even at that point, it was only 18%, and after all that has happened, I highly doubt even 10% will vote for her.

Forum List

Back