Does God Exist?

The better question is: What benefit is in a belief in God?

The benefit is believing in Jesus as our Savior means you're not an atheist. That means you'll receive not only short-term happiness, but long-term joy. Otherwise, you end up as an unhappy negative person like our OP.
..the only one unhappy is god because of your LIES
......you remind me of Reverend Willie Williams in the movie O GOD ...you are a SNAKE in disguise as a religious person

god is UNHAPPY

Judging others isn’t very helpful or useful to anyone.

I got from scriptures too, alang1216 and BreezeWood.

How did our universe begin? I've no clue so there may have been an intelligent creator behind it. That makes me an agnostic.

Is there a supernatural being that judges us as in the Bible? Not a chance. That makes me an atheist too.

You really need for me to post how the universe began again? You have never read my posts on that?

I believe you will judge yourself in one of two ways. Maybe both. How you judged others you didn’t like or the more painful way, you will judge your life stripped of pride to see how you really were.

....NO ONE knows for sure how the universe began..if you think you do, you have been doing too many drugs

We do know it began, Einstein. Which means it was created from nothing.

Einstein was not a god and was fundamentally wrong about how the universe worked. God does play dice.

the existence of the Almighty is less relevant than the spirits necessary freedom from its inherited physiology as that if that is not accomplished there will never be the meeting for acceptance or to live freely in the Everlasting.

death so departed if real is then only the good accomplished while alive and there need not be a deity to accomplish that goal and for no glimpse at eternity. sad to be an atheist. evolution proves the atheist wrong.

Einstein was not a god and was fundamentally wrong about how the universe worked. God does play dice.

What do you have to back up your opinion? I trust Einstein much more because basically you are an atheist/agnostic.

The benefit is believing in Jesus as our Savior means you're not an atheist. That means you'll receive not only short-term happiness, but long-term joy. Otherwise, you end up as an unhappy negative person like our OP.
......you remind me of Reverend Willie Williams in the movie O GOD ...you are a SNAKE in disguise as a religious person

god is UNHAPPY

How did our universe begin? I've no clue so there may have been an intelligent creator behind it. That makes me an agnostic.

Is there a supernatural being that judges us as in the Bible? Not a chance. That makes me an atheist too.

You really need for me to post how the universe began again? You have never read my posts on that?

I believe you will judge yourself in one of two ways. Maybe both. How you judged others you didn’t like or the more painful way, you will judge your life stripped of pride to see how you really were.

....NO ONE knows for sure how the universe began..if you think you do, you have been doing too many drugs

You don’t believe in God, so you don’t believe that. And Einstein wasn’t the one who postulated that the universe had a beginning although his field equations were instrumental in that discovery.

Maybe so. However, I've never met a Christian who didn't think others would be going to hell but not them.

Basically, we know via the Holy Spirit. That said, Blaise Pascal wasn't sure if he would be "annihilated or unhappy forever." I think he knew.

..there it is again--the theists thinking ''atheists'' are unhappy..hahahahahahhaha
....this is more proof of your bullshit

Dying and the atheists and liberals is that all there is complaint doesn't sound like joy to me. All you get are little bits of happiness, if that, but mostly it's about liberals and atheists always complaining about something. Can you show me to one recent post of yours that is thankful and uplifting?

....is that the Judgement Day you people have been predicting for THOUSANDS of years?

We all have to wait in Hades for Judgement Day. The only ones who do not have to wait are those living when the end times come. No one knows when the end will be. Sir Isaac Newton predicted it to be around 2060. I think that's a good estimate; God will destroy the world when the false god of atheism is put before him and enough is enough.

god is UNHAPPY

This post of yours is a perfect example. This does not sound joyous nor happy. Sad :(.

The only ones who do not have to wait are those living when the end times come. No one knows when the end will be.
the religion of antiquity will culminate with all those living having triumphed in unanimity, the death of the last one not so would be the moment for the Final Judgement - beginning from the salvation of noah.

It would be amusing to be there, when you finally stand before Him to be judged, and have the opportunity to tell Him to His face that there's not a chance that He exists.
It would be amusing to be there, when you finally stand before Him them to be judged, and have the opportunity to tell Him them to His their face that there's not a chance that He they exists.
have you ever thought to use the plural ... the only part for the page and a half before putting that book down that made any sense.

the religion of antiquity will culminate with all those living having triumphed in unanimity, the death of the last one not so would be the moment for the Final Judgement - beginning from the salvation of noah.

Christianity triumphs unanimously! Right on! Not just those living when Jesus returns for the second time. Those living never experience death.

No, the Final Judgement would be for all including those already dead and living in the end times. Today, it includes the past dead, presently living, and those to live in the future.

god is UNHAPPY

better, what began the cyclical event, singularity and that answer would have multiple facets working together.

Christianity triumphs unanimously! Right on! Not just those living when Jesus returns for the second time. Those living never experience death.

No, the Final Judgement would be for all including those already dead and living in the end times. Today, it includes the past dead, presently living, and those to live in the future.
that is correct bond, those that had died who triumphed the same with the final unanimity will likewise be admitted to the Everlasting. if the final unanimity is the accepted course.

how you believe hopeless sinners that die as sinners should be admitted to the Everlasting is what is beyond belief.

Maybe so. However, I've never met a Christian who didn't think others would be going to hell but not them.
One of the first things Christians learn is, Sins are forgiven. That was the good news Christ said he was commanded by the Father to proclaim. He told his disciples to go and proclaim this good news to all the earth.

You haven't heard any of this before now?

that is correct bond, those that had died who triumphed the same with the final unanimity will likewise be admitted to the Everlasting. if the final unanimity is the accepted course.

how you believe hopeless sinners that die as sinners should be admitted to the Everlasting is what is beyond belief.

I believe in the unamity of those who believe in Jesus as Christ. This may not necessarily include all Christians and Judaists.

Forum List

Back