Does God Exist?

The better question is: What benefit is in a belief in God?

The benefit is believing in Jesus as our Savior means you're not an atheist. That means you'll receive not only short-term happiness, but long-term joy. Otherwise, you end up as an unhappy negative person like our OP.
..the only one unhappy is god because of your LIES
......you remind me of Reverend Willie Williams in the movie O GOD ...you are a SNAKE in disguise as a religious person

god is UNHAPPY

Judging others isn’t very helpful or useful to anyone.

I got from scriptures too, alang1216 and BreezeWood.

How did our universe begin? I've no clue so there may have been an intelligent creator behind it. That makes me an agnostic.

Is there a supernatural being that judges us as in the Bible? Not a chance. That makes me an atheist too.

You really need for me to post how the universe began again? You have never read my posts on that?

I believe you will judge yourself in one of two ways. Maybe both. How you judged others you didn’t like or the more painful way, you will judge your life stripped of pride to see how you really were.

The benefit is believing in Jesus as our Savior means you're not an atheist. That means you'll receive not only short-term happiness, but long-term joy. Otherwise, you end up as an unhappy negative person like our OP.
......you remind me of Reverend Willie Williams in the movie O GOD ...you are a SNAKE in disguise as a religious person

god is UNHAPPY

How did our universe begin? I've no clue so there may have been an intelligent creator behind it. That makes me an agnostic.

Is there a supernatural being that judges us as in the Bible? Not a chance. That makes me an atheist too.

You really need for me to post how the universe began again? You have never read my posts on that?

I believe you will judge yourself in one of two ways. Maybe both. How you judged others you didn’t like or the more painful way, you will judge your life stripped of pride to see how you really were.

....NO ONE knows for sure how the universe began..if you think you do, you have been doing too many drugs

The short answer: No. We're born, we live, we die. That's it. There is no intelligence controlling the universe.
1587763359983.png

How can God not exist?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

Any of you that claim God exists are suffering from a mental issue and need to seek professional support.

Those that say the concept provides them with support need to think hard:

1. Does believing in a "God" provide you with strength to do what you know to be morally correct? Like helping those less fortunate than yourself.

2. Does it give you "justification" to act on your preducies? No matter how obscene.

Are you a 1. or a 2. ??

1587764191653.png

What makes you think atheists are any better at being strong or not having "justifications" to act on their "prejudices"?

To quote a famous book...

..."And why beholdest thou the mote in thy brother's eye, but observest not the beam in thine own eye?"

*****SMILE*****

:)

god is UNHAPPY

....NO ONE knows for sure how the universe began..if you think you do, you have been doing too many drugs

We do know it began, Einstein. Which means it was created from nothing.

god is UNHAPPY

hahhahahah NO--we DON't know that
.....you people are real arrogant/etc to think you can know anything about that....
..we can't even scratch the surface of that knowledge--if you think you can--you've been doing drugs and are a dumbass

god is UNHAPPY

.....you people are real arrogant/etc to think you can know anything about that....
..we can't even scratch the surface of that knowledge--if you think you can--you've been doing drugs and are a dumbass

Absolutely we do. Do you believe it existed forever or something?

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???
......well, you don't know that there is a HUGE difference between me and the universe????!!!!

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???
......well, you don't know that there is a HUGE difference between me and the universe????!!!!

I absolutely do though. As time approaches infinity all objects in the universe will equilibrate in temperature. This can’t be avoided. We don’t see that so we know the universe has not existed forever. So we know it had a beginning. And that’s just one of the ways we know it had a beginning. There are several more ways we can confirm the universe began.

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???

I absolutely do though. As time approaches infinity all objects in the universe will equilibrate in temperature. This can’t be avoided. We don’t see that so we know the universe has not existed forever.

hahahhahahahahahaha
we sure do know that......hahahahahhahahaah

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???

I absolutely do though. As time approaches infinity all objects in the universe will equilibrate in temperature. This can’t be avoided. We don’t see that so we know the universe has not existed forever.

hahahhahahahahahaha

Yes, that is funny.

Can you tell me how you know the universe didn’t have a beginning?

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???

hahahhahahahahahaha

Yes, that is funny.

already explained it--NO one knows it or anything about it......if you say you do, you are an idiot

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???

hahahhahahahahahaha

Yes, that is funny.

already explained it--NO one knows it or anything about it......if you say you do, you are an idiot

Actually that’s not really an explanation. why are you denying science?

god is UNHAPPY

????!!!!!!!!???

hahahhahahahahahaha

Yes, that is funny.

You know, by your denying the universe had a beginning that tells me you think the universe being created means that God created it.

hahahahahahahahaha

What about people born, lived, and died over 3.000 years ago?
There was no Jesus, as you claim.

Are they SOL?

Forum List

Back