Does God want us to judge him?

No good can come to a baby that's deformed, retarded and in constant pain. You must be a sadist.
Yes. There is good that can come from it.

Would you rather not exist?

Do you think the parents do not love their baby?
You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...
I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.
It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.
You have no proof there wasn't any good that came from it?

Maybe you are just a super negative, pessimistic and anti social person.

I have proof there wasn’t any good that came from it.

Prove I don’t.

And I have answered that dozens of times.

So that good can come from it.
No good can come to a baby that's deformed, retarded and in constant pain. You must be a sadist.

You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...
Would you rather not exist than to suffer?

Did your existence bring forth anything that was good?

Why would you assume it is different for anyone else?
I would rather have been aborted than to live in constant pain, deformed and retarded, yes. Absolutely.
Then you might want to put the suicide prevention hotline number in your contacts. You never were promised perfection.

I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.
It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.

Prove I don’t.
I couldn't care less. Please feel free to keep believing that.

Judge Him if you want. He'll tell you the same thing He told Job. "And where were you when I was creating the earth?"

And for the record, Christ never found God wanting.... You're a liar.

All who claim to know anything of a supernatural God or realm are liars, just like you are. Shall we spend all day calling each other liars or is your I Q up for something better?

If Jesus did not find God wanting, why did he replace him as our judge?

Regards
DL
Trinity

well as this goes for an evangelical by the bible.

So you think that Dahmer killing and eating a bunch of people is justified because you theorize that a tiny squeeze of good MAY have come out of it? Do you realize how devastated the families are? You're nuts, but you knew that already. :biggrin:

I would rather have been aborted than to live in constant pain, deformed and retarded, yes. Absolutely.
Then you might want to put the suicide prevention hotline number in your contacts. You never were promised perfection.
I don't consider the rest of humanity as "perfection", as that doesn't exist in humans, god wasn't able to pull that off.

Prove I don’t.
SHADDAP!!!! LOL! You care. :11_2_1043:

So you think that Dahmer killing and eating a bunch of people is justified because you theorize that a tiny squeeze of good MAY have come out of it? Do you realize how devastated the families are? You're nuts, but you knew that already. :biggrin:
I never said justified. That’s you trying to change the argument.

I don't consider the rest of humanity as "perfection", as that doesn't exist in humans, god wasn't able to pull that off.
Exactly. That’s pretty much the point. We aren’t perfect. That’s why we play this game out. You will either progress, stay the same or go backwards. Usually we do all three. The question is will you end up being a net positive or net negative or neutral.

Prove I don’t.
SHADDAP!!!! LOL! You care. :11_2_1043:
I have no preference for your outcome.

The only good that came out of that is that he went to jail and was murdered there. That's it. :biggrin:

Exactly. That’s pretty much the point. We aren’t perfect. That’s why we play this game out. You will either progress, stay the same or go backwards. Usually we do all three. The question is will you end up being a net positive or net negative or neutral.
The topic was deformed babies and why god lets/makes that happen. Either god has control over his creation or it doesn't. Which is it?

The only good that came out of that is that he went to jail and was murdered there. That's it. :biggrin:
You don’t know that. You don’t have complete knowledge.

The topic was deformed babies and why god lets/makes that happen. Either god has control over his creation or it doesn't. Which is it?
I already explained this in a thread for you.

You want me to repeat what I have already explained to you?

You're theorizing, I'm in the real world.

Either god has control over his creation and fucks people up on purpose, or it has no control. Which is it?

I don’t believe you are in the real world. In the real world good does come from bad.

I don’t believe you are in the real world. In the real world good does come from bad.
Not always. What good ever came out of what Hitler did?

Either god has control over his creation and fucks people up on purpose, or it has no control. Which is it?
It appears to me that God works in mysterious ways. For the most part we are left to our own device.

I do believe he works though our spirit though to assist us in making better choices.

Not always. What good ever came out of what Hitler did?
People found a new respect for life. People made sacrifices for others as a result.

Forum List

Back