Does God want us to judge him?

Who is to say God won't?

God is to say He won't:
The Jews did indeed miss the hour of their visitation.
Christ is of this world. Born and raised here as human and at present sits at the right hand of His Father in His glorified human body, and will return in that body, to rule and reign on earth forever.
Politically He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords. And will reside in His Kingdom in Jerusalem.
God didn't appoint Christ, He became Christ. Jesus said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."

Christ wasn't appointed to a job, He volunteered to pour out His life to save ours. There is no other worthy or able to take His place.

God is to say He won't:
The Jews did indeed miss the hour of their visitation.
Christ is of this world. Born and raised here as human and at present sits at the right hand of His Father in His glorified human body, and will return in that body, to rule and reign on earth forever.
Politically He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords. And will reside in His Kingdom in Jerusalem.
God didn't appoint Christ, He became Christ. Jesus said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."

Christ wasn't appointed to a job, He volunteered to pour out His life to save ours. There is no other worthy or able to take His place.
As far as I know, no one is seeking to take the place of Jesus. He said himself, he is not the one people were expecting. He did say he had come to do the Father's will, and that he and the Father are one.

This does not negate the fact that the Jews were expecting someone to rule as King David ruled--a human being, who would put Jews on the world map with great political influence. Other nations would be in great awe and respect of them and their wisdom. This does not negate the fact that some Jews still expect to be known as leaders on the world stage with a great leader of their own at the helm. And, who is to say that this could never happen?

The question is whether this is God's will and purpose, or whether God's will and purpose focuses on the spiritual realm, the realm of Jesus Christ. My belief, of course, is that God's will and purpose is on the Kingdom Jesus proclaimed, and that Kingdom is in our midst.

Actually you didn't. But you never honestly debate anyone, so I had no expectation this would be any different.

You are Jew who believes in the G-d of Abraham and you reap havoc on these boards against Christians. You literally target them for your hate. You practice deceit. You present yourself one way but in actuality are another way. You are a Jew pretending to be a militant atheist but only to Christians.

Gee whiz. You are one, angry fundie.
Not really a fundamentalist. You are just a lying Jew. But that was redundant.

What a shame your religion has turned you into such a self-hater.
No. That was you that turned me against Israel.

I was successful. I knew you were easy to manipulate.
It seems you love yourself more than you love Israel.

If god didn’t want us to judge him, he wouldn’t do so many dumb things.

What’s he done now? Make pattern baldness?
So you agree that god's done dumb things. Good for you.
No. I don’t agree with that. I agree we have done dumb things. God just is. Do you even existence, Taz?
Allowing deformed and retarded babies is dumb. Allowing you to be dumb. That's 2 already.
So because birth defects are a reality of existence in the material world? There can be no spirit that created the material world?

Is that what you believe?

How about car crashes and house fires?

No. I don’t agree with that. I agree we have done dumb things. God just is. Do you even existence, Taz?
Allowing deformed and retarded babies is dumb. Allowing you to be dumb. That's 2 already.
So because birth defects are a reality of existence in the material world? There can be no spirit that created the material world?

No, I'd ask WHY a douchebag god would make deformed and retarded babies?

And I have answered that dozens of times.

So that good can come from it.

No good can come to a baby that's deformed, retarded and in constant pain. You must be a sadist.

No good can come to a baby that's deformed, retarded and in constant pain. You must be a sadist.
Yes. There is good that can come from it.

Would you rather not exist?

Do you think the parents do not love their baby?

You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...

You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...
I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.

Would you rather not exist than to suffer?

Did your existence bring forth anything that was good?

Why would you assume it is different for anyone else?

I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.

“It is a reality of existence”... in the alternate reality I dwell in.

Edited the above for concision.

It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.

Would you rather not exist than to suffer?

Did your existence bring forth anything that was good?

Why would you assume it is different for anyone else?
I would rather have been aborted than to live in constant pain, deformed and retarded, yes. Absolutely.

It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.
You have no proof there wasn't any good that came from it?

Maybe you are just a super negative, pessimistic and anti social person.

Forum List

Back